Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEPO]X11 |POW+POS |FIRST.CASH.TRADE.COIN.www.depobank.us  (Read 70679 times)
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:30:40 PM

Answers to your questions are written in my post above. read carefully.

You can register and place orders - buy or sell orders set. It is fully finished and working beta version. This week we were able to add DEPO-USD and DEPO-EUR. The rest of the coins and the user interface is added daily during operation of the exchanger.

So you said that I have to wait that someone fill my order buying my coin. (You can register and place orders - buy or sell orders set.). Correct?

At the beginning of August I asked you if you had the money to pay the coin and you had aswered, yes.

Then the situation is the opposite of what you said at the beginning ...

To be more clear I'll quote my original post below (above there is your answear).
finding_the_way_out

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:31:59 PM

Coins will begin trading at a fixed price with our partner http://i59.tinypic.com/25q4ufp.gif  and after commissioning and start-up of our trading platform, the price will also be adjusted by a monthly increase (see below) during the year up to level 1.
Expected costs at the time of project launch:

http://i62.tinypic.com/i5arer.png

Thereafter, the minimal price of the coins should stay unchanged at Level 1. This is done to improve the quality of coins in circulation, and their attractiveness to investors and depositors.

Please Dev before I start to mine it, I need a confirmation.

As you wrote if I will give you 100 DEPO the in September 2014 you'll give me back $1 and if I will give you 100 DEPO in September 2015 you'll give me back $100. Is that correct??

So are you shure you'll have $ 20.780.000 (and other 20% for pos) to change all the coins in dollar in September 2015?

Are you going to do the same with the other four currencies?

This is a joke right?

No thats a fucking joke right?

("Sorry for bad English it is not my language")

mpzel

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:09:58 PM

get registered and logged in after logged out can`t  log in again ...

banned me out or site not working ?
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:23:52 PM

the first promise wal XML-gold , may i ask what happend with it?

like the coin (s) but still wanna know

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
finding_the_way_out

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:48:03 PM

the first promise wal XML-gold , may i ask what happend with it?

like the coin (s) but still wanna know

Here the answear of the dev...

why remove xmlgold ?

They promised us a month to add coins, but alas, we are seeing only promises. They have their "priority" tasks that must be performed. Our exchanger will be launched tomorrow and is really faster than adding to them. Why keep them as a partner, if they can not deliver on their promises? Do they promote once again ? So things are not done. As soon as they add to their DEPO in the exchanger, then appear in the forum, as in the past - as a partner.
yang5034

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:29:19 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 12:51:33 AM by yang5034

Hi, now i  do like the ideas but here's where i stand

1.Announcement is not too good there's too much writing and most of it is nonsense imo

2.There's no exchange including the apparent DEPObank

3.Can't trade to Coin's ie BTC, LTC (BIG MISTAKE)

4.Too many block chains and nobody mining except 2-3 people

5.Your responses and comment's are badly written and you refer to HE
yet thought you was the Dev

6.you have no backing

7. why would people risk putting Fiat in. You could easily run off with everybody's REAL Money and CARD Detail's along with personal info. I personally can't see any trust

and the last 1

there's no way in hell YOU have the funds to buy and i can certainly say NOBODY in the right mind will be spending there Fiat money on it. i mean seriously come on i live in the UK and i wouldn't do it i'd rather buy Bitcoin something what is worth my Fiat and i can actually spend, what can i/we spend with DEPO ?
Love to know who would pass Gold on for this virtual Coin (Not Currency)

your statements are jut too far beyond and dream't up in my opinion

Do i think it's a scam = No
Do i think it will work = Hell No

Begins. Ahaha. No one asks you to do anything. We do not need your bank card details. Doubt it? Buy Bitcoins for the next scam coins and buy, pay and pay again to fraudsters for their coins in Bitcoins, until you realize that this is another "divorce." With regard to trade for BTC and LTC, it is a big plus on the contrary, that there is no trading in them. Why? We do not need a "dead" coin in 2 weeks, as is the case with many other 99.9% of the coins. Open any stock exchange and see for yourself, though I think you already know this. That's why we tied coins to cash with constant growth rate to a certain level. With "passive" income as%, it will continue to be very convenient to users in the calculations for services, etc. And they always know the value of coins at any time, in contrast to the value of Bitcoins. The question is - how much will it cost bitcoin after 1 year? You do not know and can not answer this question. Why? Yes, because it can cost - $ 0.01 or $ 1,000,000. Now you can invest in coins (though you to that nobody calls), which rate will rise and never fall. Another plus, as I wrote above in the announcement - the next generation of online money, ie one might say - is any payment system, but it has more protection, because "fake" coins is not possible and send them where ever, unlike cash on credit card (possibility to block transfer), or many other options.
"The question is - how much will it cost bitcoin after 1 year? You do not know and can not answer this question. Why? Yes, because it can cost - $ 0.01 or $ 1,000,000." does this can be called as a question? what does xmlgold do now?the same to usd eur ,bitcoin has it's real time exchange rate,it's changing everytime,but the system can cove this.btc can be send to anywhere. it's very convenient ,without trade for btc,no one will use this exchanger.
yang5034

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:35:39 AM

you do not miss !!! work in full swing.  Wink
at  first  this looks not bad ,but now the trading platform seems not professional
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:25:50 AM

I have 100k depousd from hashlink pool but yesterday I switched from right now is 24 hours but why money moved to me..

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
mpzel

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:02:08 AM

ok here is my first look if it can help improve the page

registered with strong password login ok logout and then try to login again not possible
registered again with another strong password and the same story login again not possible (page should accept strong passwords)
registered again with weak password everything login logout and login again ok
looking at the site there is not my profile or my account or my wallet balance section or i can`t find (how i can change pass if i need it)
page agreement and contact do not work
everything is 0.00 so i dont know -if i sell or buy- the value of depo

patience i think its a matter of time to fix

parvalue

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:45:03 AM

Can we trade now?Where?

sciakysystem

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:02:17 AM

ehi dev look this

how the hell i can delete that order?? and why i sell for 0.00 PM-eur?
bahu

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:59:46 PM

For the moment depo exchange looks like sh... . (like it is still under construction)
You do not have my trust.

for ex.

depobank2014@gmail.com  - support @   GMAIL!?!?!
too poor to buy its own domain?Huh

I'm too old to eat that crap.
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:41:43 PM

depobank2014@gmail.com  - support @   GMAIL!?!?!
already had an answer to this question:

Why you don't use your domain name for the support email "depobank2014@gmail.com" ?
It makes this project looks non-professional...

This is a temporary address. How it will work replaced mail support.

too poor to buy its own domain?Huh

I'm too old to eat that crap.

depobank.us not the domain?
Judging by the questions, you are blinded by old age.
Or are you tied to the feeding trough?

NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:32:38 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 12:20:29 PM by NSA360

So, I can not put some sell orders?  
Its only to buy?!?  Huh
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:21:02 PM

Depo-Gold chain is stuck
overvalued

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:52:58 AM

Endlessing waiting and waiting for the exchange  Sad Sad Sad

NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:59:45 PM

I'm out mining this coins after mining from the day 1 and more than a month.  Sad
I'm leaving sad with all this. We only can buy in that exchange and not selling, and for me its not logical not even profitable.
Today its September 15th and we (miners) only see more coins to mine without any chance to convert some coins to fiat or btc to help pay our costs.

Good luck devs, good luck everybody!

Peace!
DEPOdev (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:15:13 PM

I'm out mining this coins after mining from the day 1 and more than a month.  Sad
I'm leaving sad with all this. We only can buy in that exchange and not selling, and for me its not logical not even profitable.
Today its September 15th and we (miners) only see more coins to mine without any chance to convert some coins to fiat or btc to help pay our costs.

Good luck devs, good luck everybody!

Peace!

Everything is just beginning and you're leaving us? Good luck.
DEPOdev (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:18:39 PM

ehi dev look this

how the hell i can delete that order?? and why i sell for 0.00 PM-eur?

This is a beta version. we add the function. You can even see that not all coins have presented. We're working on it. Patience and again patience.
choujenfa

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

get registered and logged in after logged out can`t  log in again ...
yeah me too..after deposite i cannot login again..please help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: