Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEPO]X11 |POW+POS |FIRST.CASH.TRADE.COIN.www.depobank.us  (Read 70673 times)
DEPOdev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:37:02 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 12:27:42 PM by DEPOdev

DEPO

https://bitcointalk.org/img][center][size=15pt]Recently a boom is around in creating clones of coins without having a real basis for the projects - just a quick starting gain. PUMP and DUMP and the coin is forgotten. With our team, we will change this view - "A coin is destined for a long life, if it has a realistic goal set forth" - DEPOdev (c).  [/size][/center][size=10pt][left][size=25pt][font=Verdana][color=blue]DEPO-USD DEPO-EUR DEPO-GBP DEPO-RUR DEPO-CNY DEPO-AUDDEPO-CHFDEPO-CADDEPO-NZDDEPO-JPYDEPO-GOLD[/color][/font] [/size] [/left]  [size=10pt]The idea and concept of coins: 11 different coins with the most sophisticated X11 hashing algorithms. "DEPO" is the common name for coins of different currencies. DEPO is the next step of development cryptocurrency and a detour to avoid the centralization and monopolization of the world market of banking services by the major state-owned and private banks, in particular, of the bank deposits. I think many of us remember the 2008 world financial crisis. Thirst for quick profits was a priority task for the banks. Blatant lies of the global investment agencies setting high ratings to "garbage" securities and companies, and selling them as "safe" assets to pension funds and insurance companies, knowing the real nature of their origin and liquidity. Pension funds and insurance companies are not just any companies, - they are the institutions that safeguard your savings and capitals collected during your  working career, to ensure your protection in old age. Top managers, big bosses and other elite class groups were gaining fabulous fees from their risky investments and they did not care about the lives of  common people. For them, a person is not relevant, money and money again was of importance to them. And for those few years that have passed since the beginning of the world crisis, the Central banks of the world countries have printed money in the tens or hundred times more volume than during the entire past century. And again, all of it was given to bankers - for the "rescue" and "survival" of banks. And what was a common citizen of any country left with? Redundancy => unemployment => debts => "financial slavery" and dependence on those same banks. It is no secret that the effects of the crisis are still looming over the global economy, and there is no improvement, although governments report about overcoming the consequences of the crisis and the world economy leaving the "recession” behind. The new money is being printed continuously, that process can go on indefinitely. Where does this money go? Again, to help banks and there are no real investments into the development of economies. Governments and world Central banks are trying to rectify their previous mistakes giving rise to more and more of new mistakes. Here is a fresh example of the "recent history" - Cyprus and its salvation. The result – the common investors were those who suffered, the people who had some money and placed it for deposits in those banks. And part of that private money was just blatantly taken away. It is no secret that since 2008, the Central banks change the interest rates on deposits at their own discretion, raising them, then lowering, based on their own "invented" indicators of the economic development. Another, very fresh example is: the ECB lowered the basic interest rate down to 0.1%, and first time ever, introduced a negative deposit rate by bringing it down to - 0.10%. So it turns out, that we have to pay extra to the banks for keeping our savings in their deposits? Proceeding from the above, our team, being ideological inspirers of this project, announces the creation of the first "independent and decentralized" bank of crypto currency. And I hope that it will carry on with the help of people who believe in this initiative and support it. We gathered a team for its further progress - and we announce the creation of 11 independent coins for crypto deposits - in euro, dollars, UK pounds, Russian rubles and Chinese Yuan, etc. These coins will never be traded on the stock exchanges of the BTC, LTC, etc, but will initially be present at the ][/url] (our partner in the project), for their promotion and guarantee of the project seriousness on our website . The only possibility of coins ownership is to buy or sell them for "CASH" money. And that will ensure the conservation and enhancement of capital, with the continued growth in their value within a certain period of time. That would eliminate the possibility of any manipulation, or changing the asset price, if they were nominated in the BTC or LTC. We do not set high interest for deposits, but 20% per annum is a yield that is fair enough, without counting commissions and fees; and that is the best alternative to the bank deposits. We have also made POW production of coins in 259,200 units. Value of coins we are calculating as a gradual increase during a year, in order to avoid a high initial cost of the coins, and uniform distribution amongst the community to increase its popularity on the international scale. Coins will begin trading at a fixed price with our partner [/url]  and after commissioning and start-up of our trading platform, the price will also be adjusted by a monthly increase (see below) during the year up to level 1. Expected costs at the time of project launch: [center][IMG]

Thereafter, the minimal price of the coins should stay unchanged at Level 1. This is done to improve the quality of coins in circulation, and their attractiveness to investors and depositors.

Why the 11  coins are required?
Firstly, there is no extra cost for conversion.
Secondly, eliminate price manipulation during the conversion.
And thirdly, profitability will be clearly visible depending on the currency of your country.

We understand that the full maintenance of this project will require continuous costs, as before its launch and thereafter - and for this a premine of 7% is set. Many readers are thinking now – it’s a scam or fraudulent coin. But we have to disappoint you at once, no, it is not.

Let me explain why – for creation of the coins programmers and other staff have spent their time. Further on, a coin is released into a "free independent navigation", as so many developers usually do to gain experience in the creation and launch of the coin. The coin, at best case, has value in the first weeks of trading on the exchange, and then everyone forgets about its existence and it turns into another code good for nothing and nobody. Well, there was a coin, and what is left of it, just memories? For the development of a project and its progress money is required. Who is going to do it for free and spend their own time and even more money for a clone? Only rookies, but not serious developers. I think I have convinced you a little by these few sentences above and should not go deeper into the evidence of the premine benefit for the coins. As I have said, at the initial stage (website creation, trading platform, promotion and payment of marketing staff services, etc.), will be funded by a premine and later - from trading commissions. Since this project is open and long-term, it will need a staff of 2-3 people on a permanent basis for the 24/7/365 technical support and, accordingly, a payment for their work.

We also understand and appreciate the risks that initially the miners producing this coin will have the benefits. But our goal is not profit for the miners but a long-term capital and alternative investments of capital for a guaranteed passive income from low interest rates, unlike the bank deposits. The advantage of this project is also - no trading for BTC and therefore minimizing the risks associated with unwanted fluctuations of BTC, no taxes charged, and anonymity of income.

And in conclusion, I would like to mention, at the beginning of years 2009-2010, many people had no idea what BTC is, but now everything has changed, and many people are already looking at the crypto currency from a different viewpoint, and are looking for its application in their everyday life. However, so far except BTC, no other coin has achieved any significant success in this new and unexplored field of possibilities. And we hope to win the hearts and minds of the people with our coin, and bring many people, if not wealth, but the multiplication of their capitals, as an alternative to a bank deposit with a good discount. And our coin will soon be as popular as the BTC is.

This is a coin of long-term investments, and not of short-term speculation, you should remember this. Do not miss your chance, join us and believe in our undertaking, since that is the only way – mutually achieving a victory in any business. Get in our train, take your seat and be comfortable - we are starting the journey.

https://i.imgur.com/487x53m.png 

Algo: X11  POW+POS (hybrid)
Block time: 60sec
Last POW block 259200
Total POW coins: 20780000
POW reward 75
Difficulty: 20 block
POS starts at block 20160
POS interest: 20% per year
POS Age : min  4 hours  max 60 days
Confirmations per transaction 10
Coins mature after 50 blocks
Premine 7%

https://i.imgur.com/6UNL6SD.png 

DEPO-USD
Source

DEPO-EUR
Source

DEPO-GBP
Source

DEPO-RUR
Source

DEPO-CNY
Source

DEPO-AUD
Source

DEPO-CHF
Source

DEPO-CAD
Source

DEPO-NZD
Source

DEPO-JPY
Source

DEPO-GOLD
Source

DEPO-****.conf:
Code:
rpcuser=DEPO-****rpc (****=USD,EUR,GBP,RUR,CNY,AUD,CAD,CHF,NZD,JPY,GOLD)
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
port=
rpcport=

https://i.imgur.com/J5MXg4t.png 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
depo-usd.hashlink.eu                
depo-eur.hashlink.eu                
depo-gbr.hashlink.eu                
depo-rur.hashlink.eu                  
depo-cny.hashlink.eu                
DEPO-AUD.HASHLINK.EU      
DEPO-CAD.HASHLINK.EU        
DEPO-CHF.HASHLINK.EU        
DEPO-JPY.HASHLINK.EU          
DEPO-NZD.HASHLINK.EU        
DEPO-GOLD.HASHLINK.EU    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-usd
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-eur
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-gbp
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-rur
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-cny
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-aud
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-chf
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-cad
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-nzd
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-jpy
http://x11-x13-pool.org/depo-gold

https://i.imgur.com/HLqhRvk.png 

NO TRADE BTC and LTC
NO TRADE Bittrex
NO TRADE Mintpal
NO TRADE OTHER
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:43:43 AM

wow. U bring new launch to a new level.

5 coin launch at one go.

Nice
LOL1993

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:45:23 AM

X..Five coin with one ANN..Good for you!

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:53:19 AM

reserved.will keep an eye on this.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:54:24 AM

No, you're not going to explain 7% premine. You're asking way too much if you expect us to trust you with 7%. Go take a few percent off of every block but don't tell me you're not going to dump 12 days worth of mining on the first dump. I'm pretty sure those serious developers you're talking about would require BTC, not some random coin.

Not your keys, not your coins!
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:03:35 AM

Reduce your font size for christ's sake.  It's like your compensating for something.  Ah, maybe that something is the fact that this is a DOA shit coin.  Oh, wait, I'm sorry.  FIVE DOA shit coins.  Moving on.
blue_w1nter

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:13:06 AM

7%? Dang.

I'm guessing this is gonna go towards "development and bounties?"
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:15:48 AM

No, you're not going to explain 7% premine. You're asking way too much if you expect us to trust you with 7%. Go take a few percent off of every block but don't tell me you're not going to dump 12 days worth of mining on the first dump. I'm pretty sure those serious developers you're talking about would require BTC, not some random coin.

Everything is written in the description of the coin that will be spent on premine. Read carefully. We also develop its own platform. This requires time and money experts.
adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:24:44 AM

chinese coins are getting more sophisticated as well

DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:38:20 AM

chinese coins are getting more sophisticated as well

You're wrong - this is not China. This is Europe.
hazubai

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:55:29 AM

Everything is written in the description of the coin that will be spent on premine. Read carefully. We also develop its own platform. This requires time and money experts.

There is written a lot of blablabla, but i don't trust you. No coin need 7% of premine.  Undecided

ICO Dude

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:00:22 AM

7% premine feels pretty big. People will worry that you'll dump it as soon as your coin get any value
At least its not hidden  Grin
blue_w1nter

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:04:58 AM

7% premine feels pretty big. People will worry that you'll dump it as soon as your coin get any value

Nek minnit 7% premine 13% hidden.
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:21:56 AM

We are launching the project. Whether you like it or not. As for premine - has already been said that the coins will be spent on the development and promotion. Many Give a coin every day for their enrichment. We give an example of the last month, at least one worthwhile ideas in the coin? No such. All that has been created so far in the best case will be forgotten in a month. Our coin, as if you did not want to continue to exist. This is the real alternative to bank deposits. The price of the coin will only grow, as opposed to trading for BTC or LTC, and where prices are falling and just lost interest in them. I also understand the skepticism in its development, but they also judge that earn the respect of the community is not so simple and we will do so - by developing our services further. It is understood that the project is not fully ready, there are not many features yet, but we're working on it and will continue to promote our project.
hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:32:09 AM

scam...........

DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:43:13 AM

scam...........

Scam those coins on stock exchanges which are listed on the month and then delisting.  Wink
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:58:23 AM

We are launching the project. Whether you like it or not. As for premine - has already been said that the coins will be spent on the development and promotion. Many Give a coin every day for their enrichment. We give an example of the last month, at least one worthwhile ideas in the coin? No such. All that has been created so far in the best case will be forgotten in a month. Our coin, as if you did not want to continue to exist. This is the real alternative to bank deposits. The price of the coin will only grow, as opposed to trading for BTC or LTC, and where prices are falling and just lost interest in them. I also understand the skepticism in its development, but they also judge that earn the respect of the community is not so simple and we will do so - by developing our services further. It is understood that the project is not fully ready, there are not many features yet, but we're working on it and will continue to promote our project.

This is NOT english, written by any european (regardleöss of natve and not native english speaking areas) this is CHINESE english.
Its much better than usualy and soner or later you will get us,  thats where the world is heading today, but not for now, keep trying ;-)

SCAM is our best stress test. It makes us strong enough, to challenge real markets out there ...

CashFlow

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:58:38 AM

I see a good idea.   Smiley
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:04:55 AM

This is NOT english, written by any european (regardleöss of natve and not native english speaking areas) this is CHINESE english.
Its much better than usualy and soner or later you will get us,  thats where the world is heading today, but not for now, keep trying ;-)

SCAM is our best stress test. It makes us strong enough, to challenge real markets out there ...

All Europeans should speak English? ha ha ha do not tell. I do not know English, it is not my native language.
kisrap

Activity: 126

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:27:11 PM

the coin looks good i will keep an eye on this one

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: