Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 20$ = Starbucks eGift Card $100 Store USA  (Read 8908 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:40:01 PM

I didn't want to bump this thread back up to give him more exposure, but c'mon guys, use a bit of common sense. This guy had ZERO post priory to selling these. It's not hard to make a new account to scam for $20. All it takes is one sucker to make it worth it.

You might think codes are legit now, but they can lose balance any time. He can say they're legit all he wants, but his promises hold no water. Here is an example of someone selling starbucks GC's that reversed all his codes after giving them out. Confirmed almost $800 worth reversed, then some people never even got codes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=719232.msg8150289#msg8150289
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668130.msg8127284#msg8127284

If you want CHEAP codes, buy from nahtnam instead for just a little more. They're guaranteed to be legit, or your btc back. His words are backed by his reputation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682712.0

Every time I read these types of messages I LMAO.  If you believe for 1 second that ANY Starbucks code bought from ANYONE here is truly legit you must be in a dream world.  They all originate from the same place no matter who sells them.  If you are buying one from ANYONE whether it's for $60 or for $20 you are in the same boat taking the same chance.

Look at it as a gamble.  You either lose $20 or make $80. EVERYONE selling them are selling fraudulently obtained cards from somewhere.  GUARANTEE .... haha.  Really, what is a GUARANTEE worth when/if the seller disappears. Watch how fast the sellers disappear (then reappear under new or "purchased" identities) if their cards start to fail.

That being said, I have purchased a lot of them from 3 different sellers here and spent a lot of money at SB's and have been lucky with only 1 exception which was from eBay.  YMMV.  But don't think for ONE SECOND **ANY** of these cards are legit.  If you believe that you are seriously fooling yourself.  Take a chance or don't take a chance but no one seller is any better than any other.  These cards may be good NOW but use them up fast because 2,3,or 4 weeks from now they could be gone to ZERO.

As for this seller in this thread, I bought one card a few days ago and have spent about $50 off it and so far so good.  Can't go wrong for $20, but 3 weeks from now it might be shut down by SB but I'm still $30 ahead of the game. I figure if I'm going to get ripped off I'd rather it be for $20 than for $60. Smiley 
MisteredF

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:41:49 PM

May I know how did you get cards? Was it something illegal?
LOL, do you really think you're going to get an HONEST answer?   Roll Eyes
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:46:39 PM

Well, I was just hoping that OP would give some kind of proof if those cards are a bit legit. Without a proof I know what am I dealing with Smiley
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:59:21 PM

Well, I was just hoping that OP would give some kind of proof if those cards are a bit legit. Without a proof I know what am I dealing with Smiley
They are clearly from some kind of illegal bought as the OP isn't willing to tell us where he has them from.
Balls

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:41:00 PM

Wow, I knew a lot of these cards were often obtained illegally, but most people's deals with them here seem to go well, but that guy ripped a lot of people off. I wonder if he bought the cards himself with his own Paypal or CC then just charged them all back?
bestdealsvip (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:37:02 AM

Still sell for buyer can use fast 1 - 2 week  Cheesy
MisteredF

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:56:48 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Bump bump

Check your E-MAIL.
bestdealsvip (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:34:22 AM

I have sent egift to your email. Thank you!
MisteredF

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:38:01 PM

Payment sent.  Thanks again.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:20:26 AM

Still sell for buyer can use fast 1 - 2 week  Cheesy
Now theres proof that this isn't legit. Quick use it fast before starbucks freezes then... just buy them from nahtnam. he refunds if they go bad

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dadaas

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:13:18 AM

no starbucks cards for less than 50% of face value is "legit". i bought 5 one went bad and dude replaced it for me.

Have you bought those Strabucks gift cards from bestdealsvip?
dadaas

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:31:44 AM

ya

Good to hear that he is giving replacement on blocked cards Smiley
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:36:13 AM

I didn't want to bump this thread back up to give him more exposure, but c'mon guys, use a bit of common sense. This guy had ZERO post priory to selling these. It's not hard to make a new account to scam for $20. All it takes is one sucker to make it worth it.

You might think codes are legit now, but they can lose balance any time. He can say they're legit all he wants, but his promises hold no water. Here is an example of someone selling starbucks GC's that reversed all his codes after giving them out. Confirmed almost $800 worth reversed, then some people never even got codes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=719232.msg8150289#msg8150289
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668130.msg8127284#msg8127284

If you want CHEAP codes, buy from nahtnam instead for just a little more. They're guaranteed to be legit, or your btc back. His words are backed by his reputation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682712.0

Indeed if it sounds too good to be true it usually is right?
MisteredF

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:28:16 AM

no starbucks cards for less than 50% of face value is "legit". i bought 5 one went bad and dude replaced it for me.

Do you really think ANY Starbucks cards sold here are "legit?"  If so you are hallucinating.  I bought one for 80% of face off eBay and it went bad.  Fortunately eBay stands behind it.  Just because you pay 50% and not 20% or 40% of face and they work doesn't make them legit.  Where do you think these hundreds of SB cards that have appeared in the last few months all over the place (eBay, here, Raise.com and others) come from?  You think Starbucks sells them to all these anonymous sellers at 80% off so they can sell them for 60-70% off?  These ALL, no matter who they are from, come from sources that to say the least are "questionable."

All I personally care about is if I can get my coffee & Fraps & K-Cups every day but believing ANY seller is selling "legit" cards is totally ridiculous.  No way can it happen.  Starbucks just doesn't give out cards to people so they can sell them for 40-80% off face value and STILL make money.

Think about it:  The seller gets it from their "source" who has to make a profit, and the seller has to make a profit.  So what does the "original distributor" pay for these cards?  You think Starbucks sells $100  codes for $5 to the distributor who sells them to the seller for $10 who sells them to you for $$?Huh$$.

Look at the purchase history of these cards online if you add it to your SB account.  The initial purchase is made for $5,$10 or $20 just to get an actual card number,  Then the seller usually REMOVES the initial purchase and loads the card with $100 (or whatever) from their source of these questionable codes and sends them to the buyer. 

Bottom line .. they are ALL obtained fraudulently in one way or another.  You are NOT buying a "legit" card from ANYONE so just buy 'em as cheap as you possibly can and keep your fingers crossed that you can use them up fast enough or at least for long enough to recoup your cost then anything after that is "profit" for you.  Don't kid yourself into thinking ANYONE is selling "legit" SB cards here because they aren't. If they were they'd publish their name, address & phone number and not hide behind anonymous names.

This forum is a source of great savings on SB cards, but if you think ANY of them are legit you're totally naive.
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:21:02 AM

Are there any legal implications for using these? As in if I buy 1 am I going to get dropped kicked buying a latte or have my face on the news.
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:25:25 AM

Are there any legal implications for using these? As in if I buy 1 am I going to get dropped kicked buying a latte or have my face on the news.
No, what usually happens is starbucks randomly resets the cards and they aren't useable anymore, and you aren't ever contacted by them. Usually when you buy these cards (obviously fraudulently obtained) you have to spend them quick.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:44:24 PM

No, what usually happens is starbucks randomly resets the cards and they aren't useable anymore, and you aren't ever contacted by them. Usually when you buy these cards (obviously fraudulently obtained) you have to spend them quick.

This is pretty accurate, balance usually goes bad within 2-3 days.

And you wont get a call by starbucks or anything. You`ll just notice your balance is zero, so buy at your own risk.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

Just so everyone knows, this user was honest.  He admitted that these cards are illegal, and you should use them in the first 1-2 weeks, or else the balance will disappear or something.  Caveat emptor.
MisteredF

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:42:58 PM

Big sales now  Grin Grin Grin Grin

LOL, I've spent my 2 x $20 5x over.  No loss to worry about, but, knock wood, they're still tickin'.  Not holding my breath though. Smiley
cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

is there any guarantee on the balance of the cards? i will buy at LEAST 1 if you can guarantee the balance for a time period that is acceptable to me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: