Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 20$ = Starbucks eGift Card $100 Store USA  (Read 8908 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:19:23 AM

is there any guarantee on the balance of the cards? i will buy at LEAST 1 if you can guarantee the balance for a time period that is acceptable to me.
  Seriously?  If a seller (any seller not just this one) does not honor a guarantee they said they have what recourse do you have? Gonna call the cops and send them to their anonymous email address to search for their anonymous name?  Gonna sue them on The Peoples Court?  Smiley  It's $20 for $100.  You probably piss away that much on beer, cigarettes and/or drugs in a week!  Smiley    Spend it fast. No matter WHO you buy it from or WHAT they promise you.

The Nigerian guy who sends me emails 4x a week guarantees they will send me $100,000,000.  Roll Eyes  Maybe I can sue them if they don't.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:10:17 AM

is there any guarantee on the balance of the cards? i will buy at LEAST 1 if you can guarantee the balance for a time period that is acceptable to me.
  Seriously?  If a seller (any seller not just this one) does not honor a guarantee they said they have what recourse do you have? Gonna call the cops and send them to their anonymous email address to search for their anonymous name?  Gonna sue them on The Peoples Court?  Smiley  It's $20 for $100.  You probably piss away that much on beer, cigarettes and/or drugs in a week!  Smiley    Spend it fast. No matter WHO you buy it from or WHAT they promise you.

The Nigerian guy who sends me emails 4x a week guarantees they will send me $100,000,000.  Roll Eyes  Maybe I can sue them if they don't.

Id just consider it a loss and walk away lol.

No need to create drama.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 06:22:17 AM

One of these friendly Nigerian princes had emailed me saying they would give me 1,000,000 if I sent them the balance of my bank account. I received the money 1 month later. These people are nice!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:43:36 AM

One of these friendly Nigerian princes had emailed me saying they would give me 1,000,000 if I sent them the balance of my bank account. I received the money 1 month later. These people are nice!

Another jocker on Bitcointalk Smiley
Feel free to send that Nigerian prince my contact info Cheesy
bestdealsvip (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

Lol, very funy  Grin Grin Grin
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:00:12 PM

Yes, the Nigerian prince Mr. Mugabe is coming to my house to meet my family with his "boys". I'm sure we will have a nice lunch.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
dadaas

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:33:06 PM

Yes, the Nigerian prince Mr. Mugabe is coming to my house to meet my family with his "boys". I'm sure we will have a nice lunch.

You lucky bastard Cheesy
I wish that Nigerian price was my coming to my house for a lunch so I could get his 1M $.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:09:30 PM

You lucky bastard Cheesy
I wish that Nigerian price was my coming to my house for a lunch so I could get his 1M $.
I feel very blessed with this miracle.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

Wow, I got one of those too Smiley

"On behalf of the entire staff of the United Bank For Africa and the Office of the president of Nigeria in collaboration with IMF and EU Office. We apologize for the delay of your contract payment, and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records of outstanding  due  payment with the United Bank For Africa, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiary who have not yet received their payments."

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:08:07 PM

To expose or not to expose the method these clowns use to get these gift cards?  Grin

xXTMC3Xx

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:30:26 PM

What payment methods do you accept?

downsouth

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:05:14 PM

To expose or not to expose the method these clowns use to get these gift cards?  Grin

CC fraud, as seen here:

http://www.whatsthatcharge.com/STARBUCKS-CARD-RELOAD-800-782-7282-WA
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

CC fraud, as seen here:

http://www.whatsthatcharge.com/STARBUCKS-CARD-RELOAD-800-782-7282-WA

Yup. Also found this article http://gigaom.com/2013/08/07/how-scammers-drained-1700-from-my-bank-account-using-starbucks-cards/ . I understand that people buy these cards because they're cheap but I would avoid them. I would be devastated if this happened to me and buying from these frauds only encourages them

bestdealsvip (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:07:39 PM

I just accept btc payment

Today I got an email:

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 16:45:15 -0400
Subject: Starbucks card
To: jennytrinhhp@hotmail.com

Either you can send me a free $100 gift card or I trash your thread on bitcointalk and tell everyone your method of obtaining these cards. Your choice

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:38:38 PM

I just accept btc payment

Today I got an email:

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 16:45:15 -0400
Subject: Starbucks card
To: jennytrinhhp@hotmail.com

Either you can send me a free $100 gift card or I trash your thread on bitcointalk and tell everyone your method of obtaining these cards. Your choice

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tell us whos username it is, and we will all neg bomb them.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bestdealsvip (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:28:36 AM

I think this stupid guy emailed for me just want free coffee  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Habeler876

Activity: 624

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:31:39 AM

I think this stupid guy emailed for me just want free coffee  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hehe, yep.

Just bought another one of these from OP. Off to Starbucks I go.... Smiley

bestdealsvip (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:08:56 AM

Hehe, yep.

Just bought another one of these from OP. Off to Starbucks I go.... Smiley

Thanks  Grin Grin Grin
dadaas

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:50:44 AM

Big sales now Grin Grin Grin

Send me PM when you get online, I need one card. And I hope it will work Smiley
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:03:21 PM

Big sales now Grin Grin Grin

Send me PM when you get online, I need one card. And I hope it will work Smiley
You have to hurry up spending these cards, maybe buy everyone in starbucks a latte  Wink

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: