Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 20$ = Starbucks eGift Card $100 Store USA  (Read 8908 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:04 AM

To expose or not to expose the method these clowns use to get these gift cards?  Grin

You think it's a big secret? 
lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:41:45 PM

PMing you, ready to buy some more.

hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:50:17 AM

Need one more card if you are still selling.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:52:54 AM

this guy's communication is terrible. 3 out of 10 codes i bought from him were no good. he did replace them but i no longer trust him to respond.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
bestdealsvip (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:39:49 PM

this guy's communication is terrible. 3 out of 10 codes i bought from him were no good. he did replace them but i no longer trust him to respond.

But all working for you Smiley. Now I just sell for trusted buyer - can use fast in day. That why I didn't reponse for you  Sad
MisteredF

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:26:28 AM

Check your hotmail.
bestdealsvip (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:27:59 PM

Check your hotmail.

Sent  Grin Grin Grin Grin
MisteredF

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:50:26 PM

Thanks again.  As of now they are both loaded and working.

Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:11:43 PM

Hmm, I haven't had any issues personally. I've bought 3 or maybe 4 now (just bought another today). Balances have all loaded and no balances have been zeroed out.

Good stuff. Smiley

Hamvuivn

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:29:29 AM

hi, do you still have more?
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:40:28 PM

Anyone tried this yet? Take the GC over to starbucks and buy another gift card with your virtual balance. Its untraceable unlike a transfer, because on the card it just shows up as an instore purchase, and starbucks can't trace the card number off that. When I bought a couple hundred $ worth of GCs from nahtnam for my family I did this just to be safe, and no problems yet, but his cards are pretty legit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:37:34 AM

Anyone tried this yet? Take the GC over to starbucks and buy another gift card with your virtual balance. Its untraceable unlike a transfer, because on the card it just shows up as an instore purchase, and starbucks can't trace the card number off that. When I bought a couple hundred $ worth of GCs from nahtnam for my family I did this just to be safe, and no problems yet, but his cards are pretty legit.

Not true. When you buy another card it leaves a trail. THe receipt itself says you paid with another giftcard and gives the number. If the card is reported stolen or whatever they remove that balance any balance that was used with it.
marthelo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:24:08 AM

Not true. When you buy another card it leaves a trail. THe receipt itself says you paid with another giftcard and gives the number. If the card is reported stolen or whatever they remove that balance any balance that was used with it.

+1
it doesnt make a difference..

but is this guy still selling i want to buy 1 and try it out
MisteredF

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:29:50 AM

Wrong.  I can assure you it can be tracked.  They scan both cards and can track them.
marthelo

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:31:35 AM

what is all this talk of tracking, i can think of a way or two its legit.
MisteredF

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:27:09 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 11:00:24 AM by MisteredF

I actually bought/resold over $10,000 worth of starbucks cards over a 3-4 month period from a fellow in Vietnam.

Sure everything is great, until starbucks links every single gift card this guy is loading up (assume the worst, this guy is using someone else financial information to obtain these).

In my case I was sold that these were being obtained legitimately, but ultimately found out that they weren't. All, and I mean every last one that I ever/bought or sold was cancelled all at once, and that's when the flood of calls came in from buyers that the cards they bought, as well as the cards they transferred to were all $0 balanced and blocked from ever being used again at starbucks.

Rest assured the same thing will happen with any starbucks card that you buy at a deep discount.

Sure you may get lucky and burn the balance before starbucks does, but you will be part of this guys financial fraud ring and ultimately pay the price when they investigate.

In my case I lost big, how much do you want to lose?

I agree with you 100% (you have to use them up fast) ..... however how could you have possibly believed under any circumstances that they were obtained legitimately? Because they told you they were?  Did you think SB's was selling thousands of cards for pennies on the dollar to all these mysterious, anonymous people from Viet Nam, Russia, China and other dark corners of the world who then sell them to you so you can re-sell them and everyone still makes money?  I think just like the rest of us (both buyers and sellers) you were looking to make a quick buck and you just got caught.   It just a gamble.  A few get lucky and win but many lose. I figure if I get back in coffee & food at least what I paid for the cards I have bought so far I'm doing OK.  Anything else is a win.

Disclaimer: I bought quite a few card from this seller without any problems (so far).
ishkur

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:25:31 AM

I actually bought/resold over $10,000 worth of starbucks cards over a 3-4 month period from a fellow in Vietnam.

Sure everything is great, until starbucks links every single gift card this guy is loading up (assume the worst, this guy is using someone else financial information to obtain these).

In my case I was sold that these were being obtained legitimately, but ultimately found out that they weren't. All, and I mean every last one that I ever/bought or sold was cancelled all at once, and that's when the flood of calls came in from buyers that the cards they bought, as well as the cards they transferred to were all $0 balanced and blocked from ever being used again at starbucks.

Rest assured the same thing will happen with any starbucks card that you buy at a deep discount.

Sure you may get lucky and burn the balance before starbucks does, but you will be part of this guys financial fraud ring and ultimately pay the price when they investigate.

In my case I lost big, how much do you want to lose?

I agree with you 100% (you have to use them up fast) ..... however how could you have possibly believed under any circumstances that they were obtained legitimately? Because they told you they were?  Did you think SB's was selling thousands of cards for pennies on the dollar to all these mysterious, anonymous people from Viet Nam, Russia, China and other dark corners of the world who then sell them to you so you can re-sell them and everyone still makes money?  I think just like the rest of us (both buyers and sellers) you were looking to make a quick buck and you just got caught.   It just a gamble.  A few get lucky and win but many lose. I figure if I get back in coffee & food at least what I paid for the cards I have bought so far I'm doing OK.  Anything else is a win.

Disclaimer:  I didn't buy anything from THIS seller.

That's what you think.  This isn't the only account this seller has on here and I can guarantee that.
marthelo

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:42:33 AM

is this guy even selling still i have not heard from him
MisteredF

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:03:21 AM

That's what you think.  This isn't the only account this seller has on here and I can guarantee that.

That's what I think about what?  I have no idea what you are talking about.

The only thing I DO think is that the chance that ANY SB card from ANY seller on this forum is legit is virtually ZERO even though I have purchased quite a few from various sellers including this one without any problems SO FAR.  The fact that they do work (so far) does not by any means make them legit or guarantee that they will still work 4 weeks from now. 
marthelo

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:35:57 PM

i think this thread is closed i have not heard from  seller
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: