Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old mining operation on sale: GPUs, ASICs, accessories [CLOSED]  (Read 1112 times)
vm_mpn (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:18:20 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 04:30:39 AM by vm_mpn

Here is what I have and what I would like to get 4 it: (best offers, LTC or BTC equivalent accepted)

10 x GridSeeds 5 chip 350 Dual Miners (usb and power cable included) - 3.5 LTC each including free US shipping. If you get all 10 I will include 2 power supplies and 10 ports USB hub with all the necessary accessories for 32 LTC . NO Rasp.Pi included!

1 x GridSeed G-Blade with only half of the unit working :unsure: - 10 LTC including power and usb cables and free US shipping. SOLD!

2 x AMD Radeon R9 280x ( 2x Club3D RoyalQueen, 2x ASUS DC2T) - 20 LTC each including 16xPCIe powered riser with every card and free US shipping. Every card is still covered under OEM warranty but only Club3D cards come with original boxes and accessories. Each card has been under-volted to 1.081v to save power. As of yesterday all cards have been flashed to their original OEM BIOS!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301265892267

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301265895361 SOLD!

1 x  Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3, AM3+ Motherboard with CPU AMD Sempron 145 2.8 GHz and bezel kit - 12 LTC for the whole thing with all original boxes and accessories included. Free shipping USA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301265897780

I'll be listing some stuff on eBay if you want to do PayPal. I prefer US buyers for simplicity but will consider international as well... However, all this equipment does not worth much and after paying shipping, customs / taxes, etc you may end up paying twice of what this crap goes for now days.

Thanks Guys!
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

You'll generally get a better price on eBay, at least from what I've seen. But good luck! Maybe I'll pop an offer at some point.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
vm_mpn (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:31:54 PM

You'll generally get a better price on eBay, at least from what I've seen. But good luck! Maybe I'll pop an offer at some point.

Thanks B,

Yes, I will probably end up on eBay but for now just wanted to add a pic of my old miner setup for your convenience.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:43:51 PM

Thanks B,

Yes, I will probably end up on eBay but for now just wanted to add a pic of my old miner setup for your convenience.

Thanks, nice setup :-)

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
J4bberwock

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

If you can find cheap shipping to France, I'm interested in the Gridseed blade.
Even both PCB alone without the heatsink/case could be OK to save on shipping.
Paypal prefered, I'll pay 4% extra.

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
vm_mpn (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:54:30 AM

If you can find cheap shipping to France, I'm interested in the Gridseed blade.
Even both PCB alone without the heatsink/case could be OK to save on shipping.
Paypal prefered, I'll pay 4% extra.

Thank U 4 your interest J4,

As I have mentioned in my initial post I will give a preference to US bidders simply because of price and complexity of international shipping. At the end of this weekend I will have much better idea if my listing generated any domestic interest and then I may have to readjust, etc.

I will update this listing by Monday morning one way or another,

Stay tuned  Smiley 
vm_mpn (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:23:47 PM

Just a reassurance - even if crypto prices keep falling throughout this weekend all offers and pricing above still stands. On Monday will update.
vm_mpn (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:50:08 AM

Got offers on pair of ASUS cards (eBay) and half of G-blade (looks like quite a few miners loosing at least half of their blades). Will most likely accept tomorrow morning if there are no more offers and buyers are still interested.
J4bberwock

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:18:33 AM

Got offers on pair of ASUS cards (eBay) and half of G-blade (looks like quite a few miners loosing at least half of their blades). Will most likely accept tomorrow morning if there are no more offers and buyers are still interested.

Hi, I'm still interested in the defective blade PCB if it can be shipped for cheap.

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
pws328

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:47:09 PM

Hi, I'm still interested in the defective blade PCB if it can be shipped for cheap.

Sorry J4bber, it's already on it's way to me. I didn't get a chance to mess around with my first defective blade (seller accepted my return request) but I already ordered a bunch of parts in, so I figured I'd pick this one up and take a crack at it.

I'll let you know if I get in over my head or can't fix it, and if you're still interested maybe we can work out a deal.
vm_mpn (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:23:47 PM

Yes Guys,

G-blade and ASUS R9280x cards have been shipped... Haven't found any cheap shipping options available anymore, to virtually anywhere Smiley
J4bberwock

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:47:23 PM

Sorry J4bber, it's already on it's way to me. I didn't get a chance to mess around with my first defective blade (seller accepted my return request) but I already ordered a bunch of parts in, so I figured I'd pick this one up and take a crack at it.

I'll let you know if I get in over my head or can't fix it, and if you're still interested maybe we can work out a deal.

If you have some trouble fixing it, PM me, I'll try to help.

baldpope

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:35:57 AM

are you taking offers on the gridseeds?

I'm interested in the lot of them, including power/usb, but has to make sense.

Let me know if you're accepting offers, PM me if you want.
vm_mpn (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

are you taking offers on the gridseeds?

I'm interested in the lot of them, including power/usb, but has to make sense.

Let me know if you're accepting offers, PM me if you want.

Hi B,

I've actually decided to keep those damn things - they don't make much sense financially but these are only units I can run to support both sha and scrypt networks for $50 a month, and still feel like a miner. Everything else went to eBay so I will mark this thread as CLOSED.

Sorry, and many thanks for your interest!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: