Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payza now has Bitcoin Withdrawals  (Read 1484 times)
Payza (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:51:36 PM

Hi all,

We've just launched a feature that lets Payza members withdraw funds from their Payza account to their Bitcoin wallets. After a 2% fee you get bitcoins at our wholesale price. We'll have a full blog post with more details coming on Monday, but for now you can check out our Bitcoin Withdrawal FAQ section for more info: https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php/Knowledgebase/List/Index/179/bitcoin
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:57:42 PM

Hi all,

We've just launched a feature that lets Payza members withdraw funds from their Payza account to their Bitcoin wallets. After a 2% fee you get bitcoins at our wholesale price. We'll have a full blog post with more details coming on Monday, but for now you can check out our Bitcoin Withdrawal FAQ section for more info: https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php/Knowledgebase/List/Index/179/bitcoin

Can people still do chargeback in PayZa against Bitcoin payment ?

Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:58:29 PM

Yeah, the possibility of chargebacks is no good.
Payza (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:09:05 PM

Bitcoin is a withdrawal option and members are not currently able to use it to withdraw funds added to their accounts by credit card, so chargebacks are not an issue.

We are looking for a way to let our merchants accept Bitcoin payments that offers protection for both buyers and sellers, but that feature is not yet available.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:38:01 PM

Bitcoin is a withdrawal option and members are not currently able to use it to withdraw funds added to their accounts by credit card, so chargebacks are not an issue.

We are looking for a way to let our merchants accept Bitcoin payments that offers protection for both buyers and sellers, but that feature is not yet available.

why not offer escrow option, or UPC Code for merchants that can be placed and hidden in the product so that if a customer is lying and trying to do a chargeback with the scan you know the product was shipped or there.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:38:34 PM

I'm not asking that. Suppose I'm accepting Payza payment from Bitcoin buyers. Will the buyer be able to chargeback ?

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:40:40 PM

why not offer escrow option, or UPC Code for merchants that can be placed and hidden in the product so that if a customer is lying and trying to do a chargeback with the scan you know the product was shipped or there.

For tangible goods there are tracking mechanism and that can be disputed. But the main problem takes place for intangible goods, i.e. Digital products, e.g. a song or a movie.

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:45:29 PM

Good decision from Payza to have bitcoin withdrawals. Smiley
Payza (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:53:09 PM

I'm not asking that. Suppose I'm accepting Payza payment from Bitcoin buyers. Will the buyer be able to chargeback ?
You would not be able to accept Bitcoin for a Payza payment right now. We are still working to integrate that feature for our merchants but we need to find a way to make sure both buyers and sellers will be protected.

Great suggestion! I'll pass that along to our team.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:13:22 PM

Wow just came to know this, Very good news indeed finally I'll be able to withdraw or maybe i'll just stick with payza..! this provides a fair option for people  who are living in countries where payza doesn't allow direct withdrawal to banks.
 Way to go payza. I think sooner or later Paypal will follow.

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:31:20 AM

2% fee is quite high Sad  most of the exchange is only about 0.5% fee
but this is still a good news! and I think it is better that you could support deposits and withdrawals on bitcoin exchanges, like bitstamp, btc-e, lakebtc and more.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:46:02 AM

2% fee is quite high Sad  most of the exchange is only about 0.5% fee
but this is still a good news! and I think it is better that you could support deposits and withdrawals on bitcoin exchanges, like bitstamp, btc-e, lakebtc and more.
I don't think 2% is high , considering that they are not an exchange but a payment procedure , there are few exchanges out there who charge more than 2% . and its best option to withdraw your payza funds through bitcoin  considering the amount of fee one has to pay in bank transfer , or any other mode of withdrawal available , I already made a small withdrawal request  lets see when it hits my account Smiley

Payza (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:27:18 PM

Wow just came to know this, Very good news indeed finally I'll be able to withdraw or maybe i'll just stick with payza..! this provides a fair option for people  who are living in countries where payza doesn't allow direct withdrawal to banks.
 Way to go payza.

Thanks, and just so you know, we've also opened up an instant Credit Card withdrawal option, so now there are 2 lower cost alternatives to pricey Bank Wire Withdrawals in most countries.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:01:24 PM

Hello, I can't find any payza official thread, so I decided to use this one to get your attention to the thread I created regarding a Payza problem.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1340326.0

I hope you can help.
Thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: