Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [you have 3 days]I bought $200 of gift cards from Anonymous22, now both are at 0  (Read 4452 times)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:33:31 PM

I am thinking that we start giving neg trust to any newbie who are or will selling Gift Cards cheaps.
Like Vod give every newbie who ask loan without collateral. Like this we can save many by scamming.
Don't do this. Its not very nice, maybe they are legit. If you have proof that they scam, leave negative trust.

May be 1 who sell only 1 card legit. But who are selling continously there is no way they are selling legit cards.

I still can't believe how anyone can sell 100 USD Starbucks card to only 30 USD.

There is no way to get those card cheap, it's only through stolen cards. And we are encouraging them to buy those cards.

Kassenzettel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:42:43 PM

What deadley says is true think a bit how you can sell some giftcard for 30$ if the real value is 100$ it must be stolen/carded
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 10:05:58 PM

What deadley says is true think a bit how you can sell some giftcard for 30$ if the real value is 100$ it must be stolen/carded
True yes, but if the transaction is all good, no reason to leave negative.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:14:23 AM

Received my refund! Got a 100 usd card, and they work. Thanks so much!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:25:34 AM

You are welcome buddy, I hope you accept my apology Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:30:36 AM

What are you apologizing for? 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:32:41 AM

Took a couple months (I didnt hassle him) for him to give back the gift card. Wasn't his fault, it was deathman.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
haniganpick

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:57:18 AM

Took a couple months (I didnt hassle him) for him to give back the gift card. Wasn't his fault, it was deathman.

The real question is did he refund the OP? I bet he hasn't!
anonymous22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:14:22 PM

The real question is did he refund the OP? I bet he hasn't!

I sent him a msg but he did not reply yet, once he replies he will be refunded.
smeagol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:29:08 PM

Replied; I'm fine with a $200 SB refund or a BTC refund for the purchase price.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:20:01 PM

Please keep us update on this, as I'll remove Anonymous22's negative trust if he demonstrates willingness to at least fix these sort of issues. Thanks guys.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
anonymous22

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:09:57 PM

I have already refunded williamj and i am in my way to refund smeagol because after all It is my responsibility to sell these starbucks cards that went bad. Waiting for smeagol reply for my refunding offer.
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

see above.
anonymous22

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

I knew that these cards I was reselling was carded after this problem happened :/
Anyways thanks for sharing.
smeagol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:46:00 PM

I knew that these cards I was reselling was carded after this problem happened :/

Will I be able to get a full refund in the near future?

Thank you for your willingness to make amends.
anonymous22

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:25:40 AM

Will I be able to get a full refund in the near future?

Thank you for your willingness to make amends.

Sent you another PM.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 12:19:00 PM

What did the deal come to? Did he get a full refund?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
haniganpick

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:22:45 PM

What did the deal come to? Did he get a full refund?

Two refunds wouldn't cover thousands that he scammed using various stealth accounts. If he manages to get his negative feedback removed then he will be back to the scamming business again. The negative feedback should stay as it will warn newbies from being scammed.
haniganpick

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

All you do is either scam people or sell carded gift cards and this forum has a stupid rule where they fucking don't ban the scammers and criminals. And i wonder what the job of a moderator is in this forum.
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:30:08 PM

All you do is either scam people or sell carded gift cards and this forum has a stupid rule where they fucking don't ban the scammers and criminals. And i wonder what the job of a moderator is in this forum.

get paid commission by scammers (allegedly)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: