Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic State Releases Pictures Of Mass Execution Of Sunni Tribesmen In Syria...  (Read 4093 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:47:47 PM

http://weaselzippers.us/195816-islamic-state-releases-pictures-of-mass-execution-of-sunni-tribesmen-in-syria-who-opposed-their-rule/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Remind me how these animals are not as bad as the Tea Party again?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:51:57 PM

So finally they are killing the Sunni Arabs as well? Earlier they were killing all the non-Sunni groups, such as Shiite Arabs, Kurds, Assyrians and Yazidis. Now they have started to kill the moderate Sunnis also.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:00:57 PM

So finally they are killing the Sunni Arabs as well? Earlier they were killing all the non-Sunni groups, such as Shiite Arabs, Kurds, Assyrians and Yazidis. Now they have started to kill the moderate Sunnis also.

As cancer...

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:11:01 PM

When you're dealing with these kinds of heathens I'm starting to wonder if the hands-off approach, or non-interventionism, is really sufficient in this case. Tho, I'll bet it's the interventionists that have given the bad guys here all the weaponry they need to subjugate these poor civilians when it would seem like a better idea to arm the poor folk instead. So, coming full circle it's obvious how this all started to begin with and my original musing makes no sense.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:00:00 AM

When you're dealing with these kinds of heathens I'm starting to wonder if the hands-off approach, or non-interventionism, is really sufficient in this case. Tho, I'll bet it's the interventionists that have given the bad guys here all the weaponry they need to subjugate these poor civilians when it would seem like a better idea to arm the poor folk instead. So, coming full circle it's obvious how this all started to begin with and my original musing makes no sense.

Look at the Afghanistan invasion. Initially, the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance were provided with weapons by the NATO, and they were able to push the Islamists out of Kabul. Similarly, NATO should supply weapons to the Kurdish Peshmerga, so that they can kick the ISIS out of Iraq. But I really doubt whether NATO will do that, as they are supporting ISIS in Syria.
REDoctober

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:12:41 AM

Look at the Afghanistan invasion. Initially, the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance were provided with weapons by the NATO, and they were able to push the Islamists out of Kabul. Similarly, NATO should supply weapons to the Kurdish Peshmerga, so that they can kick the ISIS out of Iraq. But I really doubt whether NATO will do that, as they are supporting ISIS in Syria.

Afghanistan wouldn't have been so fucked up if the RUSSIANS hadn't traumatized and raped it, as they did BEFORE America went there.

And the Russians dumped TONS of weapons there. ANd created a power vacuum from which the Taliban arose.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 11:25:22 AM

Afghanistan wouldn't have been so fucked up if the RUSSIANS hadn't traumatized and raped it, as they did BEFORE America went there.

And the Russians dumped TONS of weapons there. ANd created a power vacuum from which the Taliban arose.

Hmmm you seem to be forgetting that is was the US who created, trained and financed the Taliban to fight the Russians. They even taught them how to hijack planes and make improvised explosives ffs
REDoctober

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:32:03 AM

Hmmm you seem to be forgetting that is was the US who created, trained and financed the Taliban to fight the Russians. They even taught them how to hijack planes and make improvised explosives ffs

True, in reaction to their plea for help when Soviet stormtroopers seized their country.

The Soviets shoulda stopped a'stormtrooping.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:40:42 AM

[/quote]

You are right.
USA really made many wrong and bad political decisions in this area (based on motto- enemy of my enemy should be my friend) and now it's really very hard do fix it.
President Bush tried by force, but with limited success and Obama with peace talks, again without any concrete results.
I'm afraid that we will not see peace or stability in this area very long time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:56:50 PM

saddam hussein would have exterminated these savages, god bless his soul

Saddam Hussain tried to exterminate everyone who was opposed to him. The first targets were the Kurds, and incidents such as the Halabja chemical attack were brazen attempts to wipe off that ethnic group from Iraq. Next in line were the Shiite Arabs, who were targeted in incidents such as the Basra uprising of 1991 and the Dujail massacre.
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:44:49 PM

Saddam Hussain tried to exterminate everyone who was opposed to him. The first targets were the Kurds, and incidents such as the Halabja chemical attack were brazen attempts to wipe off that ethnic group from Iraq. Next in line were the Shiite Arabs, who were targeted in incidents such as the Basra uprising of 1991 and the Dujail massacre.
maybe they shouldnt have risen up in open rebellion against their lawful government. how appropriate that those treacherous shia and kurds are now getting fucked by the same islamist scum who used to fill saddam's prisons.
I am not sure if this is a serious remark or not. It is never wrong to oppose a government that is doing it's people wrong. Saddam had committed many war crimes over the years, but much of the liberal world was afraid to do anything about it. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: