Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!  (Read 23187 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

Hello
I have been watching this thread for sometime and am very interested in becoming a member
could I please have instructions on how to join ?
Thank you !!

Hey bud, thanks for reaching out.. At this time & for the security of the group I'm not allowing any brand new members to join. If you have an older account you can contact me  via PM and then we can take it from there and move forward with this new account.

Thanks again.

1divinelove

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:50:05 PM

Ok I understand - I am relatively new to crypto and havent found the need to do any posting - just alot of reading and educating - I found your group thread and it seems legit so I decided to reach out
I didnt realize I needed a history of posting
Im not very interested in commenting on various threads - how could I be considered for membership otherwise?
thanks
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:15:37 PM

scam, be carefull 'investors'.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

scam, be carefull 'investors'.

Before I delete this post I'll give you an opportunity to try and prove that my membership groups are a scam.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:17:13 PM

Ok I understand - I am relatively new to crypto and havent found the need to do any posting - just alot of reading and educating - I found your group thread and it seems legit so I decided to reach out
I didnt realize I needed a history of posting
Im not very interested in commenting on various threads - how could I be considered for membership otherwise?
thanks

Cant really.. Sorry bud!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:28:39 AM

I dont normally announce the pick. Only ones who know in advance are the group members as they need some time to accumulate. If you have any further questions dont be shy and just ask.

Ok, so how does an observer thinking of joining know your track record?  I mean, wouldn't it be useful to announce your pick at some point at least so people can gauge the performance of your picks?  I would be reluctant to pay for a service with no track record.  And going by the testimonies of other posters doesn't mean much since anyone can open up multiple accounts.

I hope you do announce your next pick at some point at least so others can see what potential your picks have. 

Regards...

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

I dont normally announce the pick. Only ones who know in advance are the group members as they need some time to accumulate. If you have any further questions dont be shy and just ask.

Ok, so how does an observer thinking of joining know your track record?  I mean, wouldn't it be useful to announce your pick at some point at least so people can gauge the performance of your picks?  I would be reluctant to pay for a service with no track record.  And going by the testimonies of other posters doesn't mean much since anyone can open up multiple accounts.

I hope you do announce your next pick at some point at least so others can see what potential your picks have. 

Regards...

He already put examples in the first post.

mikerbiker6

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:21:07 AM

Like I have quoted before:

This 'club' is the oldest scam in the book - Let me explain how it works.

You all give 1 Bitcoin per month to Bob. He then pools all your Bitcoin together and uses half your money to firstly buy a nice stack of coins for himself in an alt market of his choosing. The other half of your money goes towards placing a big Buy wall just above where he purchased his last coins with your money.

At this stage he has very quietly placed all the coins he just bought with your money in little bundles up the sell order book. The last of his bundles is set at price 'Y'.  He then puts the word out to everyone "Guys, pump is on X - Target Y+10% GO!" - All of you will then introduce MORE money and buy up all the coins he has just purchased with your own bitcoin.

You will then be reliant on each other to buy up your coins as Bob has already made his money - All he has to do is remove his buywall and you are all fucked. Not only have you given him 1 Bitcoin but you have now bought a bunch of coins far higher than they would be going for 'but for' Bob's buy wall made up of your own bitcoin.

Now, Bob is smart, he won't just remove his buywall - but roughly a quarter of you will buy too late, you will think "Ah damn, only just got the message - well price is Y-10% and target is Y so I guess I can still make 5-10%!"

Problem! Everyone has already started selling you their coins as when the target is Y the majority of people will always start selling somewhere between Y-20% and Y-10% - depending on their 'greed levels'. Either way you just got burned.

Now he has conveniently placed the disclaimer 'If you follow my guidelines' in his post - It enables him to say "Oh gee man I'm sorry to hear that! But I did do what I said I would didn't I? You were just a bit slow! Better luck next month!" - Those who have fallen for this scam will probably just say "Meh you're right, thanks so much Bob!" and get back to thinking they are part of a special club.

But any critisism gets deleted here.
This is not how it works, you have to prove your validity to investors,
Investors shouldn't have to do that for you.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:44:43 PM

Like I have quoted before:

This 'club' is the oldest scam in the book - Let me explain how it works.

You all give 1 Bitcoin per month to Bob. He then pools all your Bitcoin together and uses half your money to firstly buy a nice stack of coins for himself in an alt market of his choosing. The other half of your money goes towards placing a big Buy wall just above where he purchased his last coins with your money.

At this stage he has very quietly placed all the coins he just bought with your money in little bundles up the sell order book. The last of his bundles is set at price 'Y'.  He then puts the word out to everyone "Guys, pump is on X - Target Y+10% GO!" - All of you will then introduce MORE money and buy up all the coins he has just purchased with your own bitcoin.

You will then be reliant on each other to buy up your coins as Bob has already made his money - All he has to do is remove his buywall and you are all fucked. Not only have you given him 1 Bitcoin but you have now bought a bunch of coins far higher than they would be going for 'but for' Bob's buy wall made up of your own bitcoin.

Now, Bob is smart, he won't just remove his buywall - but roughly a quarter of you will buy too late, you will think "Ah damn, only just got the message - well price is Y-10% and target is Y so I guess I can still make 5-10%!"

Problem! Everyone has already started selling you their coins as when the target is Y the majority of people will always start selling somewhere between Y-20% and Y-10% - depending on their 'greed levels'. Either way you just got burned.

Now he has conveniently placed the disclaimer 'If you follow my guidelines' in his post - It enables him to say "Oh gee man I'm sorry to hear that! But I did do what I said I would didn't I? You were just a bit slow! Better luck next month!" - Those who have fallen for this scam will probably just say "Meh you're right, thanks so much Bob!" and get back to thinking they are part of a special club.

But any critisism gets deleted here.
This is not how it works, you have to prove your validity to investors,
Investors shouldn't have to do that for you.

Only shit talk gets deleted.

And you're 100% wrong. I dont need to prove my validity. Its all over the forum. A coin goes up and it was "bob" or "bob and his groups" if it goes down its the same story.
If someone wants to invest with us and become a member of our groups THEY need to prove that THEY are right for this team.

Only accredited investors are allowed in.

got it?
mikerbiker6

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:01:52 PM

You are selling subscriptions, so you have to prove that those subscriptions are legitimate.
Don't start reversing the burden of proof!

Anyone buying in from this dude, please think twice.

nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:05:39 PM

You are selling subscriptions, so you have to prove that those subscriptions are legitimate.
Don't start reversing the burden of proof!

Anyone buying in from this dude, please think twice.

Dude, a bunch of people have already stepped forward and told you that it works. Not a single person who joined has claimed otherwise. I've been in since day one and I've watched everybody stack. But I'm probably one of Bob's shill accounts, so fuck it, right? You can't demand proof then ignore it when we show it to you. If you don't want to join then don't join. Simple as that.

What do you suggest we do as proof without giving away free info to people who haven't paid to join?
joffmac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:19:55 AM

so what sort of gains  are we talking about bob on an average month?
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:22:38 AM

so what sort of gains  are we talking about bob on an average month?

big gains, but for now we're being very tight on allowing new members. Especially new ones like yourself.

Sorry bud.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:25:55 PM

if i invest 100btc, how big can i make it?
newguy12

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:55:17 AM

if i invest 100btc, how big can i make it?

That's up to you bro. No one's gonna manage your BTC here. This isn't a mutual fund. What you make depends on how much you put in and when you decide to get out.
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:22:41 AM

Hey Bob,

I'm very interested in signing up for membership, however I know that my account is a newbie account.  I was wondering what I could do to eventually qualify for the membership.  I don't want to miss a golden opportunity.

Thanks

You may buy some Sr. account, its legal here and there are plenty of them, like from this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631029.0

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100

leaking all info

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:10:08 PM

I heard this was the best of the best of coin market groups going.  Cool

Got secrets? Tell me!
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:20:29 AM

Membership is now open again. Newbies welcome for group 3.
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:58:36 AM

Hi Bob, Im interested. Can you pm me or post the details?

Thanks!  Wink
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:23:47 PM

I'm intersted in joining, could you please provide me some details via PM? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: