Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!  (Read 23187 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:38:34 AM

I heard bob finally scammed his group out of 500 BTC. Is it true?
JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:23:25 PM

I heard bob finally scammed his group out of 500 BTC. Is it true?

Yep, ya'll have to understand that half left already and the other half are too scared to move. To top it off they are now making it seem like his buddy main buddy Gekko left the group in a fit of rage when he is still working for Bob behind the scenes (a bipolar mess like Ryan needs a charismatic cult leader because by his own he can't do much) .  The only ones that are left are those that want to make their own coins come 2015 with his help and fail to see that they will get fucked just like everybody else.
Ninja Trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:14:37 PM

Looks like things are dying off around here
If u guys wanna really join a winning team and learn HOW TO TRADE - not just create the snowball pump effect send me a DM
Im working with students teaching them how and WHEN to trade, TA , market psychology, and how the markets really work (pumps included)
This is a 3 month long training session covering ALTS BTC FUTURES OPTIONS and some FOREX

Happy Trading Guys !!
BTCBTCBTCBTC
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:47:35 PM

Ohhh boy... 2015 is upon us and so a new pump group will be born. He who wants to make some money this year apply within. Anyone from my 3rd group who wants to continue on you guys get free membership due to the clusterfuck bitbay.

Group starts in a few weeks.

PM me for details.

J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:09:00 AM

Ohhh boy... 2015 is upon us and so a new pump group will be born. He who wants to make some money this year apply within. Anyone from my 3rd group who wants to continue on you guys get free membership due to the clusterfuck bitbay.

PM me for details.

LMAO. ^ This idiot probably lost a shit ton of money playing x20 leverage at OKcoin now he needs to recoup some losses through idiots who still think alts are worthwhile.

Learn to trade BTCUSD u goddamn fool.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:08:43 PM

PM me for details.

LMAO. ^ This idiot probably lost a shit ton of money playing x20 leverage at OKcoin now he needs to recoup some losses through idiots who still think alts are worthwhile.

Ima idiot yet you're the one coming in here calling me names for no reason...lmao... you're the idiot! and fyi.. 20x is something I never go near... 10x on the other hand.... well...

Anyway.... dont come over to my thread and start talking shit unless you want the same on your threads/twitter.

Also... I have so many btc I could never lose them all even if I wanted to!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1406

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 07:09:57 AM

PM me for details.

Ima idiot yet you're the one coming in here calling me names for no reason...lmao... you're the idiot! and fyi.. 20x is something I never go near... 10x on the other hand.... well...

Anyway.... dont come over to my thread and start talking shit unless you want the same on your threads/twitter.

Also... I have so many btc I could never lose them all even if I wanted to!

Bob is truly the master of PnD schemes , he earned alot from the latest bitbay ICO and now probably he is swimming in all his money in his beautiful mansion  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x