Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcointalk Accounts  (Read 741 times)
IBuyAccounts (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:53:14 PM

I have created this account to show interest in BitcoinTalk forum accounts Full member and up.

-Interested in Hero accounts for .6BTC+ depending on post quality, reputation, etc.
-Senior accounts for .35BTC+ ""

All other accounts will be reviewed and an offer will be made. We can escrow using escrow.ms, I have used him for multiple
trades, never having an issue.

I have a Sr account here with plenty of positive feedback, I will confirm this with a trusted member of the community as long
as they won't leave feedback on my personal account*

I will not buy any accounts with negative feedback. These are used for signature campaigns and the offer is invalid with negative reputation.

Zero reputation is okay!
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:05:28 PM

I can verify your personal account if you'd like, and even provide escrow if escrow.ms falls through. Let me know.

ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:27:11 PM

How much can you offer for member accounts?
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:43:28 PM

Can you provide proof of ownership(sign message from an address used some time ago from the accounts)?

We had a problem recently with an user that used to sell acount in behalf of others, until he ran away with all money.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:51:45 PM

Can you provide proof of ownership(sign message from an address used some time ago from the accounts)?

We had a problem recently with an user that used to sell acount in behalf of others, until he ran away with all money.
Is your question pointed at me? If so then yes I am able to do that upon receipt of payment (or if escrow is used, after escrow has been funded).

The OP was saying that he wanted to buy accounts.
AccountTrader

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:21:50 AM

I'm selling accounts but I hate the review thing. Maybe this is the way to neg rep my account who knows. I'm using escrow almost all my transactions.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:43:42 PM

Interesting rates and worth considering but I think it's best to just hold and see how much your rates increase or if their is any competition for the time being.
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

Do you also consider the activity level?
Like someone who is just SR would get .35BT but someone who is a few activity short of hero still gets .35?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: