Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel Bad for Scamcoin Victims? Nope Not at all.  (Read 1428 times)
viking_coin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:13:02 PM

With all the ScamCoins going around and people being burned, I don't feel bad at all. That's what happens when you follow the hype. Some people make good money (coin creators) while most get left holding the bag.

If Crypto users look at coins that are designed for a purpose, have vendors in place and transparent plan. You should be able to tell which coin is a scam coin. While you get caught up in the hype you over look coins with a real use, and active dev making an effort.

If you like scam coins, don't touch Viking Coin. Its a real coin with a Use and Vendor in place and is still minable for a profit.

Why are you still Mining Hype coins, the will fizzle out in a week or 2, Viking goin on 2 months strong. Don't wait. One whale can change the direction of Viking Coin fast. Don't miss the bus

Viking Coin- SHA 256 -5,000 Vik
thevikingcoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
big ears

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:20:17 PM

What use has Viking Coin got?
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:29:58 PM

What use has Viking Coin got?

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:31:24 PM

Dont get scammed, Check my signature and take the first step down the road to riches.

anderl

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:33:21 PM

Dont get scammed, Check my signature and take the first step down the road to riches.

viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:03:00 AM

Viking Coin was designed strictly for trading purposes,  5,000 Coin and low reward, to help maintain a stable value. Low rewards in place to discourage dumpage, since it will not be possible to mine and replace the coins you sold.

Viking Coin will adapt and be implemented where needed. We already have vendor ready to accept Viking Coin as payment. We just need to get on a major exchange, Cryptsy, Bittrex or Poloniex.

Viking Coin- Will be accepted at DropJawCustom's providing Automotive/Motorcycle Custom Paint and airbrushing.

Merged Mining  in the works to maintain network security and block times, halving starts in ~40k blocks. Now is the time to mine and acquire whole Viking Coins.

thevikingcoin.com
anderl

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:06:18 AM

Viking Coin was designed strictly for trading purposes,  5,000 Coin and low reward, to help maintain a stable value. Low rewards in place to discourage dumpage, since it will not be possible to mine and replace the coins you sold.

Viking Coin will adapt and be implemented where needed. We already have vendor ready to accept Viking Coin as payment. We just need to get on a major exchange, Cryptsy, Bittrex or Poloniex.

Viking Coin- Will be accepted at DropJawCustom's providing Automotive/Motorcycle Custom Paint and airbrushing.

Merged Mining  in the works to maintain network security and block times, halving starts in ~40k blocks. Now is the time to mine and acquire whole Viking Coins.

SO you don't care about merchant adoption, miners or future consumer support.  As a trader coin you are focusing on pump and dump I guess?
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:13:35 AM

SO you don't care about merchant adoption, miners or future consumer support.  As a trader coin you are focusing on pump and dump I guess?

Shitcoins are shit because they have no use, except trading purposes.

So vikingcoin = shitcoin
anderl

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:16:21 AM

So vikingcoin = shitcoin
viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:58:24 AM

Viking Coin was designed strictly for trading purposes,  5,000 Coin and low reward, to help maintain a stable value. Low rewards in place to discourage dumpage, since it will not be possible to mine and replace the coins you sold.

Merged Mining  in the works to maintain network security and block times, halving starts in ~40k blocks. Now is the time to mine and acquire whole Viking Coins.

SO you don't care about merchant adoption, miners or future consumer support.  As a trader coin you are focusing on pump and dump I guess?

So vikingcoin = shitcoin

By your logic, every coin made after Bitcoin is a shitcoin.

You didn't read. Viking coin is adaptable, made  for improving the  trading process. Knowing a coin cant survive solely on Trading. We have "adapted" we have acquired a Vendor that will accept Viking for a service.

Again you didn't read. How will we focus on P & D when the coins rewards a setup to prevent dumping. If you dump Viking you will NEVER re-aquire the same amount of coins from mining.

thevikingcoin.com
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:01:57 AM

we all get scammed one way or another in life, nope i don't feel sympathy for you at all no matter how big/worse it'll come for you, nobody should help you  Tongue @op

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:04:25 AM

Viking Coin was designed strictly for trading purposes,  5,000 Coin and low reward, to help maintain a stable value. Low rewards in place to discourage dumpage, since it will not be possible to mine and replace the coins you sold.

Merged Mining  in the works to maintain network security and block times, halving starts in ~40k blocks. Now is the time to mine and acquire whole Viking Coins.

SO you don't care about merchant adoption, miners or future consumer support.  As a trader coin you are focusing on pump and dump I guess?
"Viking Coin- Will be accepted at DropJawCustom's providing Automotive/Motorcycle Custom Paint and airbrushing."

Answered you question before you asked it. We have a vendor, We do care about Merchant options that's why we have one.

thevikingcoin.com
viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:08:36 AM

we all get scammed one way or another in life, nope i don't feel sympathy for you at all no matter how big/worse it'll come for you, nobody should help you  Tongue @op
Um ok.  Wasn't asking for help. Just passing out the Preperation H, all these butt hurt folks whinning about scamcoins. I will help you apply some, I will use my middle finger. Cool

thevikingcoin.com
anderl

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:30:33 AM

"Viking Coin- Will be accepted at DropJawCustom's providing Automotive/Motorcycle Custom Paint and airbrushing."

Answered you question before you asked it. We have a vendor, We do care about Merchant options that's why we have one.

Nice  facebook says DropJawCustom's has 5000 friends.  I bet they are lining up to get a piece of this pie...  ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:35:20 AM

DropJawCustom's of Tn buddy.  Smiley

thevikingcoin.com
anderl

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:41:41 AM

DropJawCustom's of Tn buddy.  Smiley

Oh so less than 5000 facebook friends.  Due quit while you are ahead...... ROFL!!!!!
viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:48:53 AM

Take another drink bud, it will all come clear. lol

Glad to know Facebook gauges your view on life. When you put in real work, facebook is the last thing on their minds. DJC, is in the 2nd Fastest Growing city in America. Use the Google Box- Right next to Ft Campbell, the local military base, 60 Mile from Nashville is the awesome place where magic happens.

I do understand your doubt. Viking Coin didn't come out with uber promises and hype. We didn't launch with paid or 3rd party development/compilation. The Massive Premine of 0 Viking Coin, only 4 pools open 0 second of launch. Me mining on my Ant S1 to supply funds for giveaways, while I could be makin 0.005 BTC of massive cryptofunds is total bullsh*t.

The whole idea of Viking Coin come from BTC's inconsistent block times. Sometimes when new coin show up on Bittrex I try to get BTC deposited before prices inflate. At times you can be waiting 45min to an hour for 1 confirmation. A lot happens in 1 hour in crypto. So Viking was born, 5,000 Coin, enough that can spread through exchanges so funds can be moved to or from any exchange. Viking completely confirms before Bitcoin even on Bitcoins good day. Meaning you have your funds faster and can catch the best prices on trades you want.  I set Rewards to 0.01 Vik,halving in ~40k blocks, So mining and dumping is not going to be worth it. Ahmed_Bodi is bringing Merged Mining to Viking Coin, we have a Merge Mining Pool confirmed for addition. This will bring the diff up similar to BTC and NMC while providing constant blocks without worry of a stalled network. KGW is in effect for now to maintain constant confirmations.

Viking Coin is my Contribution to Crypto, I only hold coins I mined on my Antminer S1 and I steadily hand them out. People sketch out if the dev is standing to make a shitton of money. We are 2 months strong and gaining traction daily.

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/vikingcoin

Yes, Viking Coins function is based on improved trading. The code is sound, no issues since launch and it does what its supposed to.

As for ribbing me about the Custom Paint Jobs from DropJaw. Brother if you can tell me a way to get a physical business that uses paid products on a custom per customer basis to accept Crypto,please do. Lol especially some bikers. "Why would I take you magic internet money that you make on your computer?" It took a while but they are onboard.

All I can say is Im around daily. With or without you we will continue forward. I hope its with you.

thevikingcoin.com
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:15:29 AM

you bashed coins for a specific reason (lack of real uses)
then you take this masked advertisement topic for Viking Coin and promote it as a coin with out any real uses (a trading only coin of sorts) LOL
you are funny ahahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:00:52 AM

you bashed coins for a specific reason (lack of real uses)
then you take this masked advertisement topic for Viking Coin and promote it as a coin with out any real uses (a trading only coin of sorts) LOL
you are funny ahahha

I would consider transferring funds from exchange to exchange quicker than bitcoin useful. I would also think paying to have my motorcycle painted with Viking would also be useful.

Can you give me an example of a specific coin and use, for reference. Please don't give me a "If you don't know by know.....stuff"

For my bashing, I didn't want to start listing coins. It was more of a generality and loss of descriptors, coins with no dev, premine to shit hit an exchange and die after a week.

oh, and you looked  Kiss

thevikingcoin.com
viking_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:28:46 AM

First Viking Coin Address gets free Viking Coin. Cool

We will keep moving forward, Remember us. You will see us on a regular basis

thevikingcoin.com