Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZenMiner Updates  (Read 1944 times)
ZigHash (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:32:56 AM

The following will apply to ZigHash's Customers ZenMiner orders:
From Josh CEO of ZenMiners:
Good Evening!

In case you did not see....our first order of business as ZenMiners new owners is a Free Fury, and 3 months of hosting for the Free Fury, to all ZenMiner customers! You will see it in your account with in the next 24 hours!

We have a big update we are pushing out tonight. In addition to a ton of cool features, we are going to disable the ability to create a ZenMiner account.

Going forward, ZenMiner accounts will be invite only! Or, if you purchase a new miner.

It will make more sense why we are doing this in the future. But in short, there are going to be things that every miner in the world will want at ZenMiners, and we only want ZenMiner customers to have them smile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:23:23 PM

Good Evening!

In case you did not see....our first order of business as ZenMiners new owners is a Free Fury, and 3 months of hosting for the Free Fury, to all ZenMiner customers! You will see it in your account with in the next 24 hours!

We have a big update we are pushing out tonight. In addition to a ton of cool features, we are going to disable the ability to create a ZenMiner account.

Going forward, ZenMiner accounts will be invite only! Or, if you purchase a new miner.

It will make more sense why we are doing this in the future. But in short, there are going to be things that every miner in the world will want at ZenMiners, and we only want ZenMiner customers to have them smile

+1 i received mine Smiley glad i'm on board for all this...just waiting for more deals to drop some more money your way Wink

whats the ZP for?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:26:41 PM

Good Evening!

+1 i received mine Smiley glad i'm on board for all this...just waiting for more deals to drop some more money your way Wink

whats the ZP for?
Giving away a Hurricane this week! Better get your order in! Tongue You can use them towards purchases in the ZenMarket!
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:48:08 PM

Same got my free fury as well. Was a bit surprised I got it and actully thought it was one of those scam mails when I got the email about a free miner.

A bit off topic, but is it possible to change account usernames?
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:57:23 PM

Same got my free fury as well. Was a bit surprised I got it and actully thought it was one of those scam mails when I got the email about a free miner.

That would be something you would have to ask the tech guys.
https://zenminer.freshdesk.com/support/home
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:38:16 AM

That would be something you would have to ask the tech guys.
https://zenminer.freshdesk.com/support/home

Okay thanks, I have followed up with them.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:27:01 PM

Good Evening!

whats the ZP for?
Giving away a Hurricane this week! Better get your order in! Tongue You can use them towards purchases in the ZenMarket!

so are you saying there won't be any deals soon? hehe besides 1 hurricane?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: