Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - My Creation + Domain Auction BitcoinEGGHEAD.com Domain+Website+Twitter  (Read 659 times)
bitfilliates (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:54:06 AM

I am liquidating everything I have created from the start of my campaign with Bitfilliates.com back in January 2014.

I won't get into to much detail but i'll list a few things and I am selling extremely cheap because in a week or less I will be moving and going

away for a while and I dont want to have to keep up with my website starting off listing this.

1) BitcoinEGGHEAD.com (WTS) 0.25 BTC The Domain Site Twitter Facebook EVERYTHING TurnKEY- The Wordpress Account - Everything Included - Content

- GoDaddy Appraisal For Domain is 149$-499 at 1 Month Old had to make this domain from the previous bitfilliates due to my old partner was being

very hard to deal with. Everything included on here like the faucets listed, exchanges, advertisements, adbanners with referral links of my own

personal referral links will also be for sale (the accounts to the referrral links) CoinURL that goes with this has Gold status highest you can

recieve 0.001btc a click on links.

Here on my google + bitfilliates album for all the things I am selling accounts.

BitcoinEGGHEADs Liquidation SALE Bye For A While!

https://plus.google.com/photos/+BitfilliatesCanada/albums/6033957987579361185

All needs to go by tomorrow night seriously cheap.

Deals!

bitfilliates[at]gmail.com
bitcoinegghead[at]gmail.com

Escrow if you do not trust. NO PAYPAL
BTC only or if canadian E-Transfer is accepted.
bitfilliates (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:03:06 PM

bump.

this website also comes with a fully paid wordpress package for business. 88$ value and the domain itself has a Domain Appraisal of 137$-450 off the bat.

the previous home for bitcoinegghead.com was bitfilliates.com and due to dissagreements with my employer of such i decided to go off on my own he owned the domain.

bitfilliates rose from 27 million alexa to 850k worldwide and a site worth of 1200$ with 7$ revenue a day in 4 months.

This site is the exact same except better.

Logo is custom made, as well as some of the sub page thumbnails nothimg special but.

Recieved an offer for 0.2 BTC yesterday and haven't heard back since but he hasn't logged on.

I will give a hint and say that is around a price I would accept give or take, hint.

Twitter = @bitcoinegghead
facebook bitcoinegghead@gmail.com

Custom Emails on the godaddy

chris@bitcoinegghead.com redirects to the gmail

nameservers are registered to the private wordpress i purchased.

Bitfilliates.com generated over 4,000 USD in revenue in 4 months from advertising, articles and my own referrals
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: