Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you predict the Bitcoin price and win free Bitcoins?  (Read 1543 times)
Bitalo_Martin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:49:46 AM

Win Bitcoins by predicting the future Bitcoin price! at http://predictions.bitalo.com

Bitalo, the most secure Bitcoin service based on multi-signature wallets, and "backup transactions" has finally released its sophisticated Bitcoin price prediction tool. Users can predict a price X at a certain date and bet on it. This "crowd intelligence" data enables accurate predictions of the future bitcoin price.

We would like to invite you to make your prediction, join the competition and win Bitcoins in the first rounds of Bitalo Predictions.

Participation is absolutely free. All you have to do is start betting with the credits you receive at signup. But be quick – the earlier you place your bets the higher your winning will be.

In case you have questions or you need further assistance, please email us directly at martin@bitalo.com

Otherwise just go for it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:28:01 AM

Win Bitcoins by predicting the future Bitcoin price! at http://predictions.bitalo.com

Bitalo, the most secure Bitcoin service based on multi-signature wallets, and "backup transactions" has finally released its sophisticated Bitcoin price prediction tool. Users can predict a price X at a certain date and bet on it. This "crowd intelligence" data enables accurate predictions of the future bitcoin price.

We would like to invite you to make your prediction, join the competition and win Bitcoins in the first rounds of Bitalo Predictions.

Participation is absolutely free. All you have to do is start betting with the credits you receive at signup. But be quick – the earlier you place your bets the higher your winning will be.

In case you have questions or you need further assistance, please email us directly at martin@bitalo.com

Otherwise just go for it!

Sorry for being off-topic. I'm a little confused over Bitalo services. Is it an exchange, a wallet or a mining pool ?

Bitalo_Martin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 11:06:22 PM

Bitalo is an integrated exchange.
The concept is to provide the most secure place to trade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcYHOZeb6LA

more services will be added soon.
Repteezy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:09:26 PM

Thanks for the providing thi, I will definitely be a part of this. Wish me luck guys. Smiley
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:36:52 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 03:47:51 AM by BitCoinPokerBro

If everyone is given 10,000 how much is each credit worth? What is the rollover for said coins? More info is needed!
Bitalo_Martin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:08:28 AM

no, there is no direct convertibility with the credits to bitcoin or similar. Internal credits are just the play money for the round. It will be reset when a new round starts.

It is a round-based "game" and the one with most internal credits will win the bitcoin price, the second will win the second price. Here is the current ranking:

http://predictions.bitalo.com/round-rankings

You get internal credits if your bets are correct, more precise, earlier in time and dfifferent to what others bet. You can also decide to close bets at "current market price" and redo the bet, in case you changed your mind. The algorthims are sophisiticated and you need to practice a bit to understand it better.

But since participation is free you have nothing to lose

Here is some more detailed description on how it works.
http://predictions.bitalo.com/faq

But basically all you have to do is to simply bet the correct bitcoin price.

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:16:28 PM

Interesting concept
Will check you guys out and maybe sign up, thanks

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:26:21 PM

no, there is no direct convertibility with the credits to bitcoin or similar. Internal credits are just the play money for the round. It will be reset when a new round starts.

It is a round-based "game" and the one with most internal credits will win the bitcoin price, the second will win the second price. Here is the current ranking:

http://predictions.bitalo.com/round-rankings

You get internal credits if your bets are correct, more precise, earlier in time and dfifferent to what others bet. You can also decide to close bets at "current market price" and redo the bet, in case you changed your mind. The algorthims are sophisiticated and you need to practice a bit to understand it better.

But since participation is free you have nothing to lose

Here is some more detailed description on how it works.
http://predictions.bitalo.com/faq

But basically all you have to do is to simply bet the correct bitcoin price.

Ok, now I understand. Very interesting concept to say the least.

When are earnings added? I placed a bet and not more than an hour later interest had already been earned. Possibly based on price fluctuation instead of time?
robhimself

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:24:54 PM

Checking it out now, what's the business model for the giveaway part of this idea? Just a loss-leader to get people on the site or do you have plans for the data collected?

Magicman420

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:27:44 PM

I'm confused on this.. Will have to look into more
Bitalo_Martin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 07:46:49 PM

Checking it out now, what's the business model for the giveaway part of this idea? Just a loss-leader to get people on the site or do you have plans for the data collected?

At the moment, there is no real business model behind. We just want to build something great for the community and attract users to the main site www.bitalo.com, which will also get a major revamp, soon. Maybe later we can ask for sponsors for prizes or so.

HollowIP

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

This is awesome. Just what I was looking for.
Reminds me of sparkprofit.

Sparkprofit is really awesome (didnt mean to hijack post at all) Its a stock market game- you make predictions, and gain points if correct. The top guessers each week earn money, which you can cash out to bitcoins too. Tongue) Id throw my ref link for it here, but Im way to lazy for that.

Anyways- I recommend this game. No risk- its fun. It will give you a better understanding about the psychology behind the btc price as well. And if you win, its a good 100-300mbtc. Smiley

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
robhimself

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:04:31 PM

This is awesome. Just what I was looking for.
Reminds me of sparkprofit.

Sparkprofit is really awesome (didnt mean to hijack post at all) Its a stock market game- you make predictions, and gain points if correct. The top guessers each week earn money, which you can cash out to bitcoins too. Tongue) Id throw my ref link for it here, but Im way to lazy for that.

Anyways- I recommend this game. No risk- its fun. It will give you a better understanding about the psychology behind the btc price as well. And if you win, its a good 100-300mbtc. Smiley

Sparkprofit is def awesome, I've made about $135 on there so far Cheesy

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:57:17 PM

But, that is centralization I believe. Is not it ?

rogerdonkey

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:11:14 AM

how to put my prediction??

HollowIP

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:40:37 AM

how to put my prediction??

Register first. Then go to open bets, click on one of them, and enter your prediction with the sliding brackets.
confirm, and see how it goes.

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
mralbi

Activity: 271

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:15:05 AM

But, that is centralization I believe. Is not it ?

No, all Bitalo services are purely peer 2 peer and based on multi signature. Private keys are encrypted with the user's password which only the user knows and therefore the User never gives up control over his bitcoins and even when the site is offline he (and only he) can recover the bitcions with a backup transaction. We also never handle any FIAT money. You cannot become more secure and decentralised

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:59:10 AM

Suppose i made a bet in one of the open bets and my prediction is correct, when do i get the winnings?

Bitalo_Martin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:35:27 AM

at the end of each round
H999Power

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:39:56 AM

Hmm, looks interesting. Maybe I will give it a try in September when it's the new round going on. Since there's nothing to lose... lol  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: