News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 2135 times)
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:51:19 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 04:28:34 AM by anonymous22

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:54:23 AM

YOU should be refunding your buyers. That's the risk of reselling.

Be more careful next time. Why do you think these starbucks gift cards are going around 40%+ off?
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:57:57 AM

Be more careful next time. Why do you think these starbucks gift cards are going around 40%+ off?

I must learn the lesson not to trust any newbie again, the problem is i don't have money to pay them now, I need this scammer to refund my money first :/
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:53:47 PM

I got scammed too. The seller should refund us, it's not our fault he used untrustworthy dealers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:01:09 PM

I must learn the lesson not to trust any newbie again, the problem is i don't have money to pay them now, I need this scammer to refund my money first :/

Highly doubtful you'll get a cent back and expect to get neg bombed from the GC buyers.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:04:10 PM

Never resell something you don't 100% know the origins from.

A friend of mine bought Amazon gift cards at a big discount and then resold them .Just to discover that those were all bought with stolen CCs and amazon froze the accounts of all his customers. He had to refund everyone of them!

This spot for rent.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:15:29 AM

That seems to be the latest scam, doesn't it?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:46:55 AM

Hmm I was going to buy a starbucks voucher a gift for a friend.
Lucky I didn't... would of been pretty embarrassing.

People should just stick the old 'if it sounds to good to be true............'

Maybe if someone is selling 1 or 2 vouchers they got as unwanted gifts its alright, but if the seller has a bunch of cards they are selling cheap... its basically them saying "you give me $20 and I'll give you back $40!!" How often and likely is that to actually happen..

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:25:15 PM

Still haven't learned? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=732613.0

Hopefully you're not still reselling cards...
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:20:05 AM

and still there are lot's of people selling starbucks giftcard..
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:34:10 AM

I hope to get my money back from him and to refund them to my buyers, So sorry guys for this.

You purchased them, you were the middle man, you were the one flipping them for a profit, so YOU should take the fall. When you make back enough btc, you need to refund your buyers. If you disclosed to your buyer where or who you purchased them from, then give some sort of disclaimer that you're not responsible if the cards lose balance, then you might be off the hook. At least you let the buyers have an informed decision. But GC flippers tend to hide their sources, and if this is the case, then it's on you.

If you don't want to be liable, then don't resell them.

MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:02:48 PM

You bought from a newbie?!..

Wow, okay.

You're unfortunately not going to get anything back from him if he was scamming you. You're going to need to refund your own customers with your own funds, or risk negative ratings and scam accusations.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:22:02 PM

I think it's fair to say anonymous22 needs to fund us. He is a trusted seller, and he would probably like to keep his trust rating. Ic you don't have the money I suggest joining a signature campaign so you could pay us back.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:29:10 PM

I think it's fair to say anonymous22 needs to fund us. He is a trusted seller, and he would probably like to keep his trust rating. Ic you don't have the money I suggest joining a signature campaign so you could pay us back.

He is still buying and selling, just check some of his recent posts.

Why hasn't anyone given him negative feedback yet?

I would stay away from this guy period if you're looking to buy gift cards. Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=733488.0 - That guy is a confirmed scammer, alt of depakote who anonymous22 has bought several cards from (or so he claims): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=363713 "He went first for every deal we did before, I have bought about +$700 worth of amazon gift cards from this legit guy, I will buy from you more and more man. Keep your work up to buy non stop from you bro. Good luck.".
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:43:58 PM

Yeah man, I'm going to have to leave anonymous22 negative trust until he can resolve this issue and stop reselling gift cards from questionable sources. Sorry bro...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:08:39 PM

Guys, i was away and i did not know what happened, I opened this scam accusation against this scammer "deathman" and i got the -ve feedback at the end? I did not deny that i bought from him before and he was so legit but this time has scammed me and scammed all my customers. and also i deleted my feedbacks against "depokate" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=363713 , he sold me a lot of AGCs before and now he started to scam everyone on here. so I don't deserve this negative feedback since i have a lot of +ve feedbacks and i did not make any problem with any deal i did on here.
Thecoindude

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:13:11 PM

Guys, i was away and i did not know what happened, I opened this scam accusation against this scammer "deathman" and i got the -ve feedback at the end? I did not deny that i bought from him before and he was so legit but this time has scammed me and scammed all my customers. and also i deleted my feedbacks against "depokate" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=363713 , he sold me a lot of AGCs before and now he started to scam everyone on here. so I don't deserve this negative feedback since i have a lot of +ve feedbacks and i did not make any problem with any deal i did on here.

i agree as on this but you as reseller should know that there is always a risk i hope it can be fixed somehow
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

i agree as on this but you as reseller should know that there is always a risk i hope it can be fixed somehow

I am trying man to do my best and to reach this guy "deathman" but with no good. I hope that he can refund the money so i can payback to my buyers.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:46:21 PM

this time has scammed me and scammed all my customers.

You still do not understand. He scammed YOU, not your customers. Your customers did not buy directly from him, but from you. No one forced you to resell them, you made that decision yourself.

I hope that he can refund the money so i can payback to my buyers.

So if you don't get the refund, you won't pay back your customers?

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:50:51 PM

I am trying man to do my best and to reach this guy "deathman" but with no good. I hope that he can refund the money so i can payback to my buyers.

You sold a product that was bought in good faith to be legit. Regardless if you get anything back from the person you claim to have bought from, you are responsible for all refunds due to charge backs, non working codes, etc. You need to make things right with your buyers.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: