Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes Spoetnik goes a little 2 far  (Read 2780 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:44:09 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 11:14:08 AM by From Above

LOL  Grin

i am thinking of starting a new group and i will be modelling it after the NAZI party.
i was watching a documentary and i realized i share a lot of the skills as Joseph Goebbels.
I too am a great speaker / debater etc
So i am not sure i am the chosen one but i may just be the Hitler as well.
Unless another comes along that has "the gift"

So it's clear something has got to be done.. no more screwing around.
We need to follow the path of the Nazi's and first infiltrate and take power as much as we can *silently on the down low.
then when some of our members are in useful positions we arrange an organized strike and start taking this crap down from the inside.
there is no reason at all we should play fair and honest with integrity if the greedy cloners are corrupting our scene.
they need to be removed !

So join me and lets plot together and lets take back Crypto from the shady scammy greedy shadowy cloners !

They can leave now.. they have been warned.
or stay and suffer the consequences !

Who is with me and who will join the Crypto-SS ?
Lets take it to em guys Smiley

some guy started the Nazi party then other guys joined in like Hitler.. then Goebbels and then Gühring later on..
AND Goebbels was a massive genius and actually invented some stuff like using propaganda in war (at least he pioneered a LOT of methods with great success)
he used it to masterful levels.. VERY effectively and is historically considered a military genius power house behind Hitler.
If you check your history Goebbels was known for his "Rants" and his aggressive tone and fierce debate abilities.
when he stood on the table in a beer house in those early days when the NAZI party was just forming he controlled the room like a conductor.
Just as i usually do with all of you reading  Cool

Who is the one leading the Poll here ?
Your reading this aren't you ? LOL

i love the knee-jerk response people get with anything NAZI related LOL
it shows me politically correct, hyper-sensitive, uneducated people that don't know their history.
seriously you guys should go to school..
you all realize the entire Country of Germany and even most of the critics were swayed by Nazi party in time right ?
the country was bouncing in out of depression and when it tanked and Hitlers political party raised back up the economy
the whole country backed him !
The NAZI political party was formed long before Hitler came along and was a thing for a decade before Hitler was in power !
So if your gonna *try and throw that in my face it shows me crystal clear you have no clue about history and need to got to school LOL

Crypto-SS
and by the way not only did i try and explain that right after but i also added even further..
I need volunteers to mentor for the Crypto-Youth Movement
So i am still seeking volunteers for the Crypto-SS Wink

and notice how cryptopaths has done a vanishing act ?
hmmm i don't suppose he couldn't get on the internet or something ? hmmm ? LOL[/size]

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:52:24 AM

Well.  He's certainly entertaining.  Didn't take me long to see that his "fact" threads never contain any facts though. Just lots of he said, she said type stuff.  Not to mention him saying one thing in one thread and something else in another.  lol

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:10:26 PM

Wow. Thankfully, he's very wrong about the fact that he has Goebbels and Hitler's charisma.

"Hitlers political party raised back up the economy"
Come on. He destoyed his country's economy by focusing every ressource on war and leaving the population with barely more than a roof over their head.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:04:55 PM

Well.  He's certainly entertaining.  Didn't take me long to see that his "fact" threads never contain any facts though. Just lots of he said, she said type stuff.  Not to mention him saying one thing in one thread and something else in another.  lol

your comment sucks and i think you portray the role of shell account lippy NOOB douche well.
there is a "Fact" for you Wink
..don't say i don't give you any Smiley

and if i had it my way i would stuff all the scammers in a gas chamber starting with Mark from Gox LOL

yeah hey.. i want to stop scammers from ripping people off and making all our coins tank in value.. i am suuuuuch a monster  Roll Eyes
you people are fucking stupid LOL
no where else would you take a volunteer working tirelessly for free to improve the scene and troll him and make him out to be a villain
..trying to round up pitch fork wielding mob hahha

you guys obviously make or support scam coins or you wouldn't be saying shit like this so congrats for screaming i support scam coins loudly.. idiots lol

edit:
By the way i don't take criticism about my personality from little fucking noobs.. sorry your opinion means fuck all.. come back in a year maybe till then stfu period .

FUD first & ask questions later™
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

it should be :
a)   1004, four CryptoSS Storm Troopers and 1000 scammers & owners of coins he doesn't hold in the ash tray!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:11:41 PM

what a weird topic :S
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

if i had it my way i would stuff all the scammers in a gas chamber starting with Mark from Gox LOL

u are the most disgusting person i have come across online - ever.  absolutely insane, bah.

such a comment this is really just utter disgusting, i dont even know how to describe. bah really want to vomit.  

my grandfather died in something like a gas chamber and this is hell on earth.  u truly have no sense for good and evil in this world, ignorance on a level like yours is deeply dangerous.  how anyone could support what the nazis or endorse this is really absolutely beyond me, so terrible. bah i feel so sick right now.  

go to school.. Hitler joined the Political party after it was created eh.. did i you know that ?
and talking about ww2 era Nazi's is an obligatory statement i want to gas Jews ?
talk about reading in between the lines  Roll Eyes
you may want to have a talk with the writers of Family Guy by the way.. they have mocked that lots.. but it's me that is the big monster ? mmk then
what reason did you come to in deciding that Spoetnik wants to gas Jews ?
just curious where ya got that from because it seems to be from out in left field form out of no where.

speaking about history is mandatory !
or it will be repeated..

and guys like you who troll on me to defend your scam coin support are acting exactly like Hitler by the way..
making poor excuses for clearly BAD behavior.. just like Nazi's did with their racism.
Don't forget i am the mother fucker saying it's WRONG trolls ! .....NOT YOU !

go back to coin cloning and trolling for bitcoin scammers YOUR the trues pieces of shit around here..

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:56:16 AM

Well.  He's certainly entertaining.  Didn't take me long to see that his "fact" threads never contain any facts though. Just lots of he said, she said type stuff.  Not to mention him saying one thing in one thread and something else in another.  lol

your comment sucks and i think you portray the role of shell account lippy NOOB douche well.
there is a "Fact" for you Wink

Only "fact" in there is the noob part.  I'm surprised that you're 38, unless that's a lie.  You certainly don't act like a 38 year old with comments like that.  Those of us that are older can usually come up with much better responses than calling people douches, running around saying everyone is stupid and an idiot.

no where else would you take a volunteer working tirelessly for free

You don't do it as some noble public service.  You do it because it gets you off.  It fills some "need" in you that you don't get in your real life.

you guys obviously make or support scam coins or you wouldn't be saying shit like this so congrats for screaming i support scam coins loudly.. idiots lol

Only someone that is delusional would assume that critisim leveled at someone would equate to support of something else.  But I suppose it's just more proof that you suffer from a martyrdom complex.

By the way i don't take criticism about my personality from little fucking noobs.. sorry your opinion means fuck all.. come back in a year maybe till then stfu period

And yet you felt the need to respond to me which is always a sign that it does mean something to the person. And thank you. I'll be sure and take your "order" to heart since it's coming from someone so important on here.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:55:50 AM

@Viper1
stfu and fuck off.. i don't want to hear any bullshit from a noob nobody.

if you morons wanna troll on me go for it but bear in mind i am the one here who has a well known name
who the fuck is Viper Huh and why should i give two shits what this Troll thinks ?

a few of you sit here 24/7 waiting to pounce on me at every turn.. your trolls !
and you hang on my every word then try and make a mountain out of anything i say
which would not be possible if i was like most of you little cowards hopping from account to account.
i stick my face out there and have been accountable.. all along when many of you have not !
yet you feel entitled to criticize and troll me ALL the fucking time.

seriously how many more topics are guys going to create about me ? You pick and pick and pick at any thread you can tug on ?
who's the loser ? Trolls your actions speak loud and clear.
hanging on my every word and making a MASSIVE stink out of anything i say or do !

I really am the most important person in all of Crypto.
or all of you would not swirl around me like vultures sniffing my ass and trying to troll and discredit me as hard as you can.
You trolls must think my word means the most of anyone here or you are confident everyone else thinks that
or you simply wouldn't hang on my every word and quote and make never ending little attempts to catch me in something.
which you all have failed so far so i don't see why you keep trying.. my credibility is STILL solid.

Think about it.. Take CarbonCoin for example the two bag holders there feel it's necessary to ride me and fight and argue non stop
rather than just continuing on with what ever they are doing.
I am not stopping any of you from doing anything.. wanna make or support crappy coins then go ahead.

Grow up and accept criticism.

I look like the idiot or what ever ?
MIGHTY BIG crowd surrounding me reading every word i say ..hmm wonder why that is ? because i'm a Retard with no credibility ?

This is one of an endless stream of topics about Spoetnik.
Do you Trolls get it yet ?

And oh yeah i am ohhhh sooooooo angry  Roll Eyes
so don't even.. i beat you to it LOL
i just said that to place a spotlight on the Trolls to illustrate how stupid they look.
a calculated and old move of mine.. my go to move with trolls i have done ALL along Wink
If your gonna feed me i will take it and run with it "smart guys" ..you make it easy lol

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:11:01 PM

lol Spoetnik, I don't think anyone will end up being able to dethrone you as the king of trolls.

I hope you never leave this place, there is always atleast two people having some kind of mental breakdown over something you posted.

I would like to nominate Spoetnik as the Popcorn Poster of the Year! (most entertaining replies)

Zeit Hail Spoetnik!
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

lol Spoetnik, I don't think anyone will end up being able to dethrone you as the king of trolls.

I hope you never leave this place, there is always atleast two people having some kind of mental breakdown over something you posted.

I would like to nominate Spoetnik as the Popcorn Poster of the Year! (most entertaining replies)

Zeit Hail Spoetnik!

always enjoyable
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:14:08 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 04:27:09 AM by Spoetnik

thank you you get what i was going for.. lets talk about Altcoins (not me) and my goal is to be interesting about it and change it up a bit Smiley

like the Nazi comment before from months ago i was quoted on.. i was just trying to inject a bit of humor into the tired old clone coin complaining i am guilty of..
and maybe i did push it a bit with that but i have given no one any reason to think i am a Nazi supporter in any way or that i support racism.. i don't !

i do, believe it not, try and keep it all to a minimum rather than posting too many coin clone complaints are harassing ANN topics etc
i also don't go to the lengths some of these guys go to to discredit people.. such as making up bold face lies on purpose !

the ironic thing is a few of these guys go to such ridiculous and extreme lengths to discredit me the very act of them TRYING to do it non stop gives me more credibility.
they are morons LOL
if what i said didn't matter they would simply ignore me and carry on about their business right ?
and i am not the one making all these "Spoetnik" topics.. they are !

anyway i was not trying to offend people with the Nazi related comments but to maybe draw some parallels
i seem them in Crypto vs other things such as online piracy or politics or the US stock market etc.
I don't care what color or sexual orientation people are.. for example if a man or women is gay i don't care.. it does not interest me.
And i have always thought skin color is a roll of the dice.. i could have easily been black, green, blue, pink, yellow (instead of white)
i may say "I" this and "I" that a lot .....but it's a forum after all, that is kinda the point (i read everyone else opinions too, it's why i come here)

i love opinionated people and always encourage people to speak up, but the problem around here is there is few users and around 340,000 user accounts.
so unlike any other places i have seen or heard of this place is crawling with a massive percentage of all accounts being people pretending to be someone else
games and trolling and bullshit and drama galore !
i didn't just say that to complain but to give newer guys the perspective of what it's like here for me for a year straight now..
why i don't think highly of noob accounts giving me a free, unsolicited personality assessment. hahhaa

if guys have issues with my personality then lay on the shrinks coach and pour out your feelings to him.
we are here to talk about coins.. not Spoetnik ... ALLLLLLLLL the fucking time  Roll Eyes
it does not matter what we think of each other.. it's irrelevant.. what matters is the COINS / Digital Currencies !

Staff here were quoted before saying,
they encouraged people to make a NEW account "if you have something controversial to say" (in response to accounts / coin cloning)
and boy do they ever LOL

How many of you have been here a long time and used one account and commented on a regular daily basis ?
And then how many of you have consistently been critical about Altcoin mass cloning ?
I can't think of too many names but my own and i stick out like a sore thumb because of it  Cool
isn't that a tad odd ? being thee only guy who comes to a mega popular site and comments daily with one account ? jeez i am a FREEAK ! LOL

signed, your Crypto-Führer

IXC2XIC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:44:04 PM

I think OP is a bit far gone.  Spoetnik seems like a legit guy to me.  Maybe a little bias or bad history between the two of them. 

IXC2XIC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:45:25 PM

Zeit Hail Spoetnik!

I think most people who know Spoetnik would agree with this.  I wouldn't wanna see him gone.

Don't let the trolls get to ya, Spoetnik!

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:47:19 PM

All the responses to this thread summarized in a 30 second video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:57:16 PM

This post should be moved to the drama section, or to the No-One-Gives-A-Flying-Fuck section.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:31:52 AM

This post should be moved to the drama section, or to the No-One-Gives-A-Flying-Fuck section.

tell me about it LOL

hey how would you guys feel if people targeted you all the time ?
i know i am an opinionated loud mouth but come on, i am not the only one around here hahaha

thanks for any support guys in the last year i have rarely gotten any.

i have butt-heads with guys but i don't want them to leave either..
one day me and iGotSpots will team up and we will rule this scene i think !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:03:53 AM

hmm i don't have a clue who that is Sad
i have been here exactly a year now unlike you old timer BitcoinExpress hahah

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:09:07 AM

Mercy is for the weak and Poloniex is for the IPO scammers Wink

Operation Cryptsy was a success as planned !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg13466663#msg13466663

Phase 2 begins now.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6863

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:13:30 AM

Spoernik, your drugs.  I want all of them.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████