Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need the smallest loan anyone could provide to me.  (Read 2309 times)
poisenrang (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:18:43 PM

need the smallest loan of 0.004 BTC
Will pay you back.

No collateral needed for such a small loan right?

1LDR5FvusfDYfQ2YEyBwwCMB18hB6Y6jQn

if someone could provide it would be very nice;)

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:26:24 PM

The answer is no!!

Don't try to ask for a free loan again
poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:27:43 PM

The answer is no!!

wait who are you? if you dont want to loan me then just dont answer and go away just click your browser away and never come here again?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
doV

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:37:40 PM

Even for a 0.004 BTC loan you need to provide valid collateral.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:06:30 PM

The answer is no!!

wait who are you? if you dont want to loan me then just dont answer and go away just click your browser away and never come here again?

Wait who are you? If you can't even read the rules, just don't request a loan and go away?
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:15:00 PM

Provide the valid collateral and I might be interested in providing the loan.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:15:48 PM

The smallest loans are the best 'scammable' loans. Who cares about 0.004 BTC right? That's why you need collateral and it's definately a bad move to say that it's not needed.
waterpile

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:29:55 PM

The answer is no!!

Okay I will go away now coz someone will remind you again about " No collateral, No Loan"
poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:35:54 PM

ok, let me get collateral.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:20:47 PM

I can provide you with a loan. Let me know what kind of valid collateral you have.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 04:28:09 PM

And remember that the best collateral is a share of some stable altcoin and should be worth ~120% of a value that you are asking.

Next time read pinned threads for the instructions.

Regards.
justbtcme

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:56:21 PM

need the smallest loan of 0.004 BTC
Will pay you back.

1LDR5FvusfDYfQ2YEyBwwCMB18hB6Y6jQn

if someone could provide it would be very nice;)

May I ask what you plan to do with the equivalent of 2.40 U.S. Dollars?
Thecoindude

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:29:56 PM

i guess gambling
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 03:55:30 AM

Let me know as soon as you get the collateral. Via PM or here.

Web Developer. PM for details.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:48:14 AM

I can provide you with a loan. Let me know what kind of valid collateral you have.

Guys, it's obvious that he doesn't need the loan. "Let me get collateral" implies that he is just going to buy altcoins to serve as collateral, and since he can buy altcoins, he doesn't need this loan at all.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:53:18 AM

Holy crap guys, he has 130+ posts and is asking for less than a combo meal.

https://blockchain.info/tx/16783a986f2ddcc1f51908b9b5f2e8ea0365d05069e684a90c1ad3313f97f342

Repay to 1QBxTsfzSvPoHh7vstG5QKTjAEaMRbwkau

poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:54:23 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 03:05:38 PM by poisenrang

Guys, it's obvious that he doesn't need the loan. "Let me get collateral" implies that he is just going to buy altcoins to serve as collateral, and since he can buy altcoins, he doesn't need this loan at all.

your funny....

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:55:24 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 03:05:57 PM by poisenrang

https://blockchain.info/tx/16783a986f2ddcc1f51908b9b5f2e8ea0365d05069e684a90c1ad3313f97f342

i see, thanks i will pay you back within 2 days.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:58:40 AM

What do you mean??

He gave you loan (check your wallet), and you need to pay him back on his 1QBxTsfzSvPoHh7vstG5QKTjAEaMRbwkau address.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:43:13 PM

People need to understand that collateral needs to be provided for any type/amount of loan. Because otherwise a person could make a ton of accounts and ask for $4 loans without collateral and rip everyone off multiple times it's happened and will probably happen again.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: