Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need the smallest loan anyone could provide to me.  (Read 2310 times)
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:36:15 PM

oh look the guy received a free money  Shocked
poisenrang (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:44:57 PM

oh look the guy received a free money  Shocked

seriously whats wrong with you? FREE MONEY? ITS NOT, ITS A LEND! i will pay it back as soon as possible, and you dont have anything to do with this, deal with yourself...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:50:17 PM

ok, let me get collateral.

And remember that the best collateral is a share of some stable altcoin and should be worth ~120% of a value that you are asking.

Next time read pinned threads for the instructions.

Regards.
`

thank you very much, i am mining very slowly some litecoin now for collateral! thanks for advice.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:42:00 PM

99 percent of these micro loans are for gambling. Every once in a while you get someone that is short by a few satoshis for shipping or something like that, but that is the exception, not the rule.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:15:18 AM

Time will tell if poisonrang comes through on his obligation.  The community is watching poisonrang Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:10:45 PM

It's really how he worded it. If he didn't say "No collateral needed for such a small loan, right?" nobody would be giving him such a hard time. Seriously though, the dude has 140 posts and asked for $3 - if he's a scammer, he'd be an idiot to waste his account for $3.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:38:56 AM

Past midnight and no repayment...  Got til the end of the day to pay or work something out before I neg

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:42:59 AM

It's really how he worded it. If he didn't say "No collateral needed for such a small loan, right?" nobody would be giving him such a hard time. Seriously though, the dude has 140 posts and asked for $3 - if he's a scammer, he'd be an idiot to waste his account for $3.

well see this guy will just come back with another account to ask for the same or different small loan, depending on his country he can make a killing like this, so he might not come back but lets wait and see.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:06:51 AM

I guess he didn't pay his loan lol
poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:09:42 PM

I need your litecoin address for repayment.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:03:50 PM

I need your litecoin address for repayment.
This is a BTC forum last time I checked, but LfHzgfaEdpR7SMWz6CLtXrmgEghbyUpfEu

cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:56:12 AM

Never got repayment, negged OP.  Are you really desperate enough to throw away your account for 3 bucks?  Come on dude..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: