Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - I Have 2 Verified Premium PayPal Accounts With Innactive Banks/No Limit/  (Read 773 times)
bitfilliates (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

Both are Verified & Non-US Member as they are from Canada.

Each have a method of payment added still one has an old bank account of mine from a year or more back that is not in use but there none the less and the other has an out of use creditcard or something similar.

Premium Buyer and Seller accounts. Verified
All have my info verified which is very easily changeable with the simple profile adjustments.

As PayPal is not a huge concern of mine and I am really looking to make some bitcoins as I need the money and btc especially right now obviously so THIS IS A RARE OFFER.

I can also contain a document or two proving the address listed and the payment method listed bank or cc i will send the scanned documents or card if i still have.

No Issues, No Limits

Need to sell today or want to.

Serious OFfer's ONLY

I will NOT give the info first, you can have a look at screenshots which I will take and actually I can't remember how the paypal account retrieval works but if theres a way to allow you a quick peek with the password given to you without me risking losing the entire account then I suppose go for it.

I'll check the security questions which will all be given.

Looking for around 0.2 BTC -> Offer's & Adjustments Give Or Take As Long As Serious And As Long As You Have the amount are very welcome.

Commence
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:22:58 PM

Both are Verified & Non-US Member as they are from Canada.

Each have a method of payment added still one has an old bank account of mine from a year or more back that is not in use but there none the less and the other has an out of use creditcard or something similar.

Premium Buyer and Seller accounts. Verified
All have my info verified which is very easily changeable with the simple profile adjustments.

As PayPal is not a huge concern of mine and I am really looking to make some bitcoins as I need the money and btc especially right now obviously so THIS IS A RARE OFFER.

I can also contain a document or two proving the address listed and the payment method listed bank or cc i will send the scanned documents or card if i still have.

No Issues, No Limits

Need to sell today or want to.

Serious OFfer's ONLY

I will NOT give the info first, you can have a look at screenshots which I will take and actually I can't remember how the paypal account retrieval works but if theres a way to allow you a quick peek with the password given to you without me risking losing the entire account then I suppose go for it.

I'll check the security questions which will all be given.

Looking for around 0.2 BTC -> Offer's & Adjustments Give Or Take As Long As Serious And As Long As You Have the amount are very welcome.

Commence
The only thing you can use these for is to scam. I am pretty sure that selling paypal accounts like this is against the forum rules (can't sell accounts that do not have any assets associated with them - except for forum accounts).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: