Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Viral facebook bitcoin marketing campaign.  (Read 1284 times)
Anonymous

May 05, 2011, 10:25:24 AM

I have registered ilikebitcoin.com  and intend to promote bitcoin on facebook in the following way - the weusecoins video (at first) in the middle of the page and underneath it will be a facebook like button. People will be able to claim a bitcoin payment if they like it AND invite 5-10 friends to do the same on facebook. They should then get a link to an instawallet  with their .01 ?? bitcoin inside so that they dont even need to download the client.

Maybe other social sites could be included also later on.

Underneath will also be some ads to help the service. Possibly sponsors will be listed and as a thankyou they can link their bitcoin site to expose them to facebook traffic.

Additionally people could add their video to be shown which visitors can cycle through like a bitcoin tv show.

I hope this is funded mostly the same way the original bitcoin faucet is through donations.

The project needs developers and all the code should be creative commons or public domain. Thanks for any help you can give.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2011, 10:44:16 AM

.01 is kind of a sucky amount to be handing out right now since a lot of small free tx aren't getting in quickly. Maybe do it like a sweepstakes? An entry for every friend who likes? There is already the faucet for getting people their first tiny amount anyway. Instawallet is freaking awesome btw.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Anonymous

May 05, 2011, 10:55:01 AM

That is a great idea Freemoney. Another would be if someone sold bitcoins for facebook credits. I dont know if that is even possible.

The idea is to make bitcoin as innocuous as possible for the facebook generation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: