Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:35:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unattainium, and why dev bans me and deletes my posts...  (Read 3671 times)
bitspender (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:42:54 AM

Boom the next one.

Nothing to hide dev... OR DO YOU mister i remain anonymous but i have nothing to hide?

http://screencloud.net/v/r5lM

http://screencloud.net/v/975V

Keep killing your coin!
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:10:56 AM

Well dev...
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:08:22 PM

I suggest that dev answers the question in the OP. That would clear some dark clouds hanging above UNAT.
Who wants to invest in a coin where dev doesnt even answer questions, refuses to go public, and fools around with wallets to 'proof' something?
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

Dev just keeps deleting...

http://screencloud.net/v/vnER
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:24:45 PM

So dev, explain this? This is what i suggested you to do. You told me to FUCK OFF and find another coin.
And now your proposing it? What's next, telling it was your idea?

bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:26:31 PM

More deleted posts by dev.

What is this dev, north korea?!
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:37:24 PM

Looks like dev locks the UNAT topic. I wonder why...
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:41:38 PM

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DEV!!!

http://screencloud.net/v/QWZ

bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:44:43 PM

UNAT THREAD LOCKED.

DEV DUMPED 2000 UNAT, and now locks topic.

He got you all by the ballz!!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:49:00 PM

The developer needs to be removed and his solution to the block rewards issue pretty much proves he has no common sense - random block rewards is just insanity.  I suggest an alternate fork or just staying on the old fork when he tries to implement the new changes.
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:53:09 PM

The developer needs to be removed and his solution to the block rewards issue pretty much proves he has no common sense - random block rewards is just insanity.  I suggest an alternate fork or just staying on the old fork when he tries to implement the new changes.

+1. If he ever comes back
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:20:55 PM

Next time you will sadly regret that even talked to me. Learn you lesson now. And report here that u understood correctly all my words.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
Unattainium

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:23:10 PM

For the record, I haven't even moved a single coin

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/unat/address.dws?3049.htm

Not sure why my personal funds are even an issue, though, since there was no premine of any kind?
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

Not sure why my personal funds are even an issue, though, since there was no premine of any kind?

Once again, another address than the one you first posted.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:37:26 PM

Listen here. Listen and lay down.
I WARN U, TURD, DON'T SPEAK WITH ME IN THAT TONE. You are becoming too welding and too obstinate. In my county we are dealing in a tick with this sort of individuals. Since u are just a immature sodomite, i won't take personally ur impudent attempts to turn this thread into scrapyard, but if i find u in real life... i promise, u won't put such kind of statements ever in your life. You will swallow teeth and blood down your throat till you repeat my post aloud 3000 fold in a row. The reason of your unquenchable butthurt is that because u couldn't bounce on decent dick for a while, right? Well, I will teach you speak because u definitely have no clue that YOU ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE RIGHTS IN THIS WORLD. You life specifically destined to cater everyone's needs. U are a nitty faggot crying and grumbling for lost investment. YOUR FOREORDAINED FUTURE IS TO TRADE SPUD AND SERVE ADULT SARAB MEN IN AFGHANISTAN. All your vim leads to the workplace from where u connecting to the internet and surfing web alone in the dark every night in the attic after hard work in the bawdy-house. You was created to be a crud. Finally, I suggest u rid off lice and get a work in a popular brothel in order to pick some fiats and wash up.
And again: don't talk to me. Pedicular despicable serf doesn't have this right. Did you understand all of my points? Did you?
NOE REPEAT. NOW REPEAT EVERY SINGLE PHRASE IN MY POST. I'M WAITING.

Well buddy... clearly you are the turd here, just see your language. You are an illeterate dumbfuck, doing random threats facing real arguments.

Your intellectual capabilities are probablly too limited to allow you to correctly discuss this matter, therefore you feel obligated to threaten the guy like a crazy arab terrorist. Go back to afghanistan, enjoy some opium, suck an US solider or get raped by him I don't give a fuck about what you do, but get the fuck outta here.

Btw, nobody in here will lay down as you request, you are well too deep in shit for us to join you on your level.

EDIT: also you should learn how to type, you didn't make one single sentence that was grammatically correct and readable.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:39:11 PM

Listen here. Listen and lay down.
I WARN U, TURD, DON'T SPEAK WITH ME IN THAT TONE. You are becoming too welding and too obstinate. In my county we are dealing in a tick with this sort of individuals. Since u are just a immature sodomite, i won't take personally ur impudent attempts to turn this thread into scrapyard, but if i find u in real life... i promise, u won't put such kind of statements ever in your life. You will swallow teeth and blood down your throat till you repeat my post aloud 3000 fold in a row. The reason of your unquenchable butthurt is that because u couldn't bounce on decent dick for a while, right? Well, I will teach you speak because u definitely have no clue that YOU ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE RIGHTS IN THIS WORLD. You life specifically destined to cater everyone's needs. U are a nitty faggot crying and grumbling for lost investment. YOUR FOREORDAINED FUTURE IS TO TRADE SPUD AND SERVE ADULT SARAB MEN IN AFGHANISTAN. All your vim leads to the workplace from where u connecting to the internet and surfing web alone in the dark every night in the attic after hard work in the bawdy-house. You was created to be a crud. Finally, I suggest u rid off lice and get a work in a popular brothel in order to pick some fiats and wash up.
And again: don't talk to me. Pedicular despicable serf doesn't have this right. Did you understand all of my points? Did you?
NOE REPEAT. NOW REPEAT EVERY SINGLE PHRASE IN MY POST. I'M WAITING.

Lol.  This guy:)
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:40:11 PM

You first posted proof with address 1QBpyiFEwsRJV9vxsyqFGezuFiYvgpyzLn
Now another address.

Your balance has been showing up in the richlist since the +2000 UNAT buy right after the +1100 dumpings.
No balance > 1500 was on the richlist before that.

Why do you keep moving balances between new wallets?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:41:13 PM

Next time you will sadly regret that even talked to me. Learn you lesson now. And report here that u understood correctly all my words.

Nobody talked to you and nobody wants to talk to you because you are retarded. LMFAO:D
Unattainium

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:47:33 PM

I moved them to have all my funds on one address to get on the Rich List for proof they were my coins and not a random address, just like you guys asked me to...

I've already told you, as soon as the shop opens, you will know who I really am by the place the business is registered to. There's no reason to tell you now because I'm not holding a premine of any kind, I have nobodys funds. I'm not taking sales. Why should I prove to you who I am and worthy of your trust before I'm even asking for you to trust me?

What more must I do to make you happy, honestly?
xrobau

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:52:44 PM

And, just as a reminder, the coin has been proven to be broken and insecure.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d8dwuGznri35uNHDxhUcRDXD0I8afKN9R3G3oPNhBbo

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: