Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unattainium, and why dev bans me and deletes my posts...  (Read 3671 times)
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:53:17 PM

hrt >> Just go and blow your sorry arab ass in front of a bus and be done with it..

I won't spend hours arguing with such a dumbass like you are.

Threatening everyone in here won't help you get any friends, and it looks like you could really use some.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

hrt >> Just go and blow your sorry arab ass in front of a bus and be done with it..

Threatening everyone in here won't help you get any friends, and it looks like you could really use some.

I very much doubt he is an arab either.  His grammar, spelling and general mentality suggest to me that he is just as bigoted against them. Wherever he is from it is more than likely that he is a sexually frustrated adolescent male of below average intelligence.   I have to admit he has really taken idiocy to the level of art form.  I get a haughty laugh every time he says something.  Please post more "hrt" - every depraved word is comedy gold:)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:04:20 PM

And, just as a reminder, the coin has been proven to be broken and insecure.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d8dwuGznri35uNHDxhUcRDXD0I8afKN9R3G3oPNhBbo

Yes.  Maybe the dev will look at this too once the other issues are handled.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

KILL THE UNAT DEV!!!! LETS KILL HIM

Bitspender, i know you're working very hard on PRO and i believe that you can produce some value for PRO investors.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:08:41 PM

Bitspender, i know you're working very hard on PRO and i believe that you can produce some value for PRO investors.

I know you are joking but I would modify that to make it clear because otherwise it looks like a real threat.
bitspender (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:09:45 PM

Dev has no reason to identify himself he says.

http://screencloud.net/v/g6Qo

Then why would anyone invest in his coin?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:36:39 PM

I know you are joking but I would modify that to make it clear because otherwise it looks like a real threat.

Indeed, i'm joking Cheesy. I even don't know what this is all about, but people should not delete any posts in a thread, it blocks freedom of speech. DEV did really a stupid mistake by forking the coin....
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:28:06 PM

I very much doubt he is an arab either.  His grammar, spelling and general mentality suggest to me that he is just as bigoted against them. Wherever he is from it is more than likely that he is a sexually frustrated adolescent male of below average intelligence.   I have to admit he has really taken idiocy to the level of art form.  I get a haughty laugh every time he says something.  Please post more "hrt" - every depraved word is comedy gold:)

Tы мeня зaинтpигoвaл. Hy дaвaй пoгoвopим нa дpyгoм языкe, фaкт твoeй тyпopылocти кaк пo жизни, тaк и в aнглйcкoм oбязывaeт мeня пoйти нaвcтpeчy. Tвoй yдeл шляпы cocaть и cpaть в yткy. Tы пpocтo дpoчиcтый фopyмный пидpилкo, oбыкнoвeнный eблoжapa инкyбиpoвaнный нa фepмe, гдe yтoк cyкa paзвoдят. Eбaлo y тeбя cкopee вceгo тaкoe жe дayнcкoe кaк и y caмиx yтoк. Чтo дaльшe? Xoчeшь мeня yличить в чeм-тo? Учи aнглийcкий и cocтaвляй пpeдлoжeния xoтя бы c пpeтeнзиeй нa ocмыcлeннocть. Tы ж тyп кaк кoлxoxaн бля... Tы дo тpex xoть в cocтoянии дocчитaть? бoжe..

Looks like he may be a russian retard or he just used Google translate.  This guy has no life.  Keep it coming moron.  It's obvious you jerk-off to it:)
denniscdunbar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:56:43 AM

And, just as a reminder, the coin has been proven to be broken and insecure.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d8dwuGznri35uNHDxhUcRDXD0I8afKN9R3G3oPNhBbo

Is it possible for you to explain this document so none technical people like myself can understand.  Were you able to perform a double spend?

DoubleDD
Lizzardis

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:45:32 AM

I've just received my FORTH one of these! xD

It's alright, I'll last longer than he will. This thread will receive more attention soon enough.

Post them all. NEEEEXT deleted post from dev that is trying to get rid of evidence against him
http://screencloud.net/v/3rhp

As promised. Although it's come to my attention that the thread is now locked. Still... It's relevant.

https://i.imgur.com/pPQniRs.png
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

So, dev is OUT. Still refusing ID, even if he posted he would.
We have an unknown dev refusing to ID, doing nothing for his coin, bitching about how he is losing money.

COMMUNITY TAKEOVER Huh

IRC chat log of dev quiting and bitching like always

<bitspender_> well, still waiting for ID dev. So i can put my orders down
<@Unattainium> dont order, i dont care lol
<@Unattainium> its not going to make or break anything
<@Unattainium> you act like you not taking a 90% discount is going to be bad for me...
<@Unattainium> i would prefer if people holding didnt order anyway
<@Unattainium> and outsiders were the ones buying coins on the market to buy
<@Unattainium> ordering with coins your holding is totally against the entire idea
<@Unattainium> and will do nothing but hurt the entire networks value

<bitspender_> its more about you screaming you ID yourself, and once again crawling back...
<bitspender_> I've already told you, as soon as the shop opens, you will know who I really am by the place the business is registered to.
<bitspender_> There's no reason to tell you now because I'm not holding a premine of any kind, I have nobodys funds. I'm not taking sales.
<bitspender_> Why should I prove to you who I am and worthy of your trust before I'm even asking for you to trust me?
<bitspender_> your exact words... i want to order, others want to order, but you have to provide some information except your nickname
<@Unattainium> if you cant trust me with 10% of the actual cost, i dont want you to be here anyway
<@Unattainium> theres this thing on packages
<@Unattainium> its called a return address
<@Unattainium> usually that shows where something was sent from
<bitspender_> yeah, its bitmains.
<@Unattainium> why would i do 100 separate orders
<bitspender_> and we need to make sure you even send something.
<@Unattainium> then dont order, i dont care
<@Unattainium> i dont want you to anyway

<bitspender_> why would you, when nobody knows anything about you
<@Unattainium> taking 40 orders at 90% off would be shitty for me anyway
<@Unattainium> you are missing the point
<@Unattainium> the store is for you guys
<@Unattainium> not for me to make money
<@Unattainium> if you dont want a deal, dont use it
<bitspender_> you cant exclude me. i have 2600 bougjt coins
<@Unattainium> it literally wont hurt me
<@Unattainium> it will help
<@Unattainium> the less orders, the less i lose
<@Unattainium> if you dont want that, its really not my loss
<@Unattainium> im losing money on every sale
<bitspender_> yes it is
<@Unattainium> why would i care if you order or not
<@Unattainium> i dont
<@Unattainium> and i dont want to argue
<@Unattainium> you will get what you get
<@Unattainium> when you get it
<@Unattainium> take it or leave it

<@Unattainium> youll see the info i give when i give it
<bitspender_> your credibility is gping down the sink with every post you make. YOU posted you whould ID
<@Unattainium> being a cunt isnt going to help
<@Unattainium> i dont care about credibility lol
<@Unattainium> you are missing the entire point
<bitspender_> no, you are
<@Unattainium> the shop is LOSING me money
<@Unattainium> ok fine
<@Unattainium> shops closed
<@Unattainium> now theres no need for id
<@Unattainium> we can all thank bitspender for ruining it
<bitspender_> nobody trusts a dev that refuses ID
<@Unattainium> because im sick of you
<@Unattainium> im not refusing
<bitspender_> yes you are
<@Unattainium> theres a fuckin business registered to me you idiot
<@Unattainium> youre right
<@Unattainium> and im out
<@Unattainium> because fuck you
<@Unattainium> youre all on your own now

* @Unattainium (175c3d62@gateway/web/freenode/ip.23.92.61.98) Quit (Quit: Page closed)

bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:45:50 PM

I will be refunding all previous orders at 110% of the paid value. You will receive 10% more than you paid. Just send me a PM with your UNAT address and I'll send it immediately. If I'm being honest, I just don't feel like dealing with this asshole and his troll team against me anymore, when I have done nothing wrong on any account. Never dumped, never stole, didn't premine, didn't need an IPO to offer you guys 90% off of Bitmain's price. I was opening a shop to give you guys a deal. I was losing money on every sale

For the record... I never dumped, and don't plan to. I still haven't moved my coins

I was actually legit, believe it or not, with a real business behind it. You would have all seen my return address as the business information

You guys have here the fastest coin in the entire world. It has withstood over 600 Terahash and several attacks on the network. Nothing has phased it. It won't fork, it won't break. You have one of the best looking clients there is, too. Psuedo Random Rewards have proven flawless and the code is written properly and professionally enough to be accepted on any operating system (see changelog)

There is nothing that needs to be fixed. Enjoy the fastest, most reliable, highest profit yielding SHA coin to date

Feel free to keep tracking my addresses on the Rich List. I have no reason to dump. I don't need money. I'll always be at #1  Wink

Thank you dev.
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:59:05 PM

i dare to ask why people even bother with the coin when the original unobtanium (uno) is all they desire? Why buy a broken copy of an image when the original one is successful, never forked, has a community and is to be had at a good entry-price? I just don't get it. Your unat has a good chance of going to zero. Your uno has a good chance to rise to the sky, so wtf are you doing here?
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:17:26 AM

i dare to ask why people even bother with the coin when the original unobtanium (uno) is all they desire? Why buy a broken copy of an image when the original one is successful, never forked, has a community and is to be had at a good entry-price? I just don't get it. Your unat has a good chance of going to zero. Your uno has a good chance to rise to the sky, so wtf are you doing here?

UNAT is by far nothing compared to UNO. It has nothing to do with UNO, only the name happens to look alike.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:53:14 AM

this is a very stupid statement.this coin has nothing to do with UNO in anyway.it has never been broken.as far as going to zero,every altcoin that is released has a good chance of going to zero and 99% of them proberly will.crypto is still to young to know exactly where its going to end up and what is going to be successful in a coin.i think UNO coin is a good coin and i have a few aswell but i dont need to go around slandering  another coin.it just doesnt help the crypto scene at all being toxic in the community.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: