Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheoremCoin | X11 | POW/POS | Stealth Address | theoremcoin.com | Bittrex  (Read 43731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:16:56 PM

So what's up with this coin?

wait for the releases/announcements. people need to learn patience in crypto.
True. I just got online and bam! Seen it getting dumped majorly.

I dont know about dumped. The buy/sell walls are not stable what so ever. The volume keeps rising and the price is around ~1k sats. I see positive. Miners dumping coins in the traders hands. Miners love to dump, never know that holding their coins that they have mined for a week or two longer will make their BTC vol. even higher. Their loss

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:19:51 PM

Premine is still in the address supplied. People are just fudding new coins that have a nice volume because their coins are currently getting sucked dry.

http://icblocks.com/address/TTsBiXt4CVwxj2QFFGcWi486upvWEQUQDc - Premine (divided by 4 developers) around ~40k THEO coins per dev......Why would they dump at 1k sats....even 2k sats....No point. Get in early I say

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:26:36 PM

Premine is still in the address supplied. People are just fudding new coins that have a nice volume because their coins are currently getting sucked dry.

http://icblocks.com/address/TTsBiXt4CVwxj2QFFGcWi486upvWEQUQDc - Premine (divided by 4 developers) around ~40k THEO coins per dev......Why would they dump at 1k sats....even 2k sats....No point. Get in early I say
I see no scam here. These scum bag trolls are destroying crypto. Driving away new and potential investors with the filth and lies they spread. I wonder if they even think about the new money they scare away from crypto. Who knows, all these habitual dumbass trolls could be Gov. paid trolls to send crypto into dismay.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:29:55 PM

I see no scam here. These scum bag trolls are destroying crypto. Driving away new and potential investors with the filth and lies they spread. I wonder if they even think about the new money they scare away from crypto. Who knows, all these habitual dumbass trolls could be Gov. paid trolls to send crypto into dismay.

hahahaha, feasible. Its crazy, I leave this website for a good month or two and shit has gotten even worse. wtf is wrong with these kids. Even if these coins are P&D....why not make some fucking btc while  their at it....instead theyd rather troll stupid forums shitting on everyone, limiting their own funds....idiots

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:32:22 PM

hahahaha, feasible. Its crazy, I leave this website for a good month or two and shit has gotten even worse. wtf is wrong with these kids. Even if these coins are P&D....why not make some fucking btc while  their at it....instead theyd rather troll stupid forums shitting on everyone, limiting their own funds....idiots
+1tril

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
richlist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:17:08 PM

is there irc channel?
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:18:29 PM

##TheoremCoin is the Freenode IRC Channel Smiley

Mining since 2014
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:00:21 PM

+1. These troll fudders are normally paid  from some other coin developers.They are not here to inform investors from something wrong but to destroy a particular coin. Actually they do not realize that by destroying a coin they are destroying investors confidence in whole  cryptoworld.
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:04:16 PM

+1. These troll fudders are normally paid  from some other coin developers.They are not here to inform investors from something wrong but to destroy a particular coin. Actually they do not realize that by destroying a coin they are destroying investors confidence in whole  cryptoworld.

+1

Wink   Wink
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:30:43 PM

Yep, and idiots think the volume disappeared because of Mintpal? Look what happened after Mt. Gox, that is when the 6000 BTC per day volume days started happening, so Mintpal being hacked for vericoin has little to do with it.

The volume is gone (and not coming back) because people are sick and fucking tired of every time a new good coin comes out that they want to trade this bullshit starts up every fucking time and they lose money.

So they leave, they don't come back. You might think you are protecting your coin's market share by killing new coins, but you are a fucking idiot because there will be no market left for you to worry about.

Sorry, had to rant, tired of this shit.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:46:24 PM

Well everyone has to keep his priorities you can't expect news everyday, also dev is not obliged to produce any, he is not paid for this, if anyone has an idea he can always pass to dev and they will find solution of implementing it. There was no need of such dump but it seems someone paniked few followed him and then some weals cept price below 1k enough time to accumulate enough coins. Look at bittrex, bots are doing small treads getting coin to first page, next a pump is coming for sure, so don't just dump you will be sorry latter
martibg

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:53:46 PM

Well everyone has to keep his priorities you can't expect news everyday, also dev is not obliged to produce any, he is not paid for this, if anyone has an idea he can always pass to dev and they will find solution of implementing it. There was no need of such dump but it seems someone paniked few followed him and then some weals cept price below 1k enough time to accumulate enough coins. Look at bittrex, bots are doing small treads getting coin to first page, next a pump is coming for sure, so don't just dump you will be sorry latter

+1

Wink   Wink
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:06:21 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 12:20:40 AM by Halofire

Dev's online now. wonder if he'll address the PoS questions.

Edit: And now he's offline. Hmm...

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:32:27 AM

Yep, and idiots think the volume disappeared because of Mintpal? Look what happened after Mt. Gox, that is when the 6000 BTC per day volume days started happening, so Mintpal being hacked for vericoin has little to do with it.

The volume is gone (and not coming back) because people are sick and fucking tired of every time a new good coin comes out that they want to trade this bullshit starts up every fucking time and they lose money.

So they leave, they don't come back. You might think you are protecting your coin's market share by killing new coins, but you are a fucking idiot because there will be no market left for you to worry about.

Sorry, had to rant, tired of this shit.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's true - market isn't what it was last year, when rallies on several coins lasted several days in some cases weeks, judging from the charts. Now, most of these are blipcoins where you hardly have enough time to research before a rally has come and gone, often within a day or hours and not on more than a couple coins at a time. That means there's a lot less liquidity than there used to be. And look at the total market cap figure at the bottom of coinmarketcap - used to be as high as $14 billion or more. Now? Approaching under $7 billion.
richlist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:51:37 AM

dev have to keep online..it is important..
martibg

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:06:49 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 04:20:10 AM by martibg

The DEV has to sleep too, he is also human being  Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:12:55 AM

Buy more THEO, spend your BTC
Theorems can you spend on ... to ...
 Huh
Anyway - buy more THEO.
 Wink
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:19:14 AM

It's more like Dev is too busy making new scam coins
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:34:09 AM

It's more like Dev is too busy making new scam coins

He's online now.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:17:22 AM

is this another carsen coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: