Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheoremCoin | X11 | POW/POS | Stealth Address | theoremcoin.com | Bittrex  (Read 43735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheoremDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:10:15 AM

FAQ's Updated.

Q:  ed_teech asked:  Whats new with this coin ? Shitcoin ?
A:  Shit coin, no.  Our goal with Theorem is to provide the community with an innovative feature packed crypto currency.
We won’t stop there, and will continue to work hard, bringing you the best.

Q:  Delibash asked: Launch delayed?
A: We rescheduled the launch do to server issues at our location which presented complications.  
Our aim is to provide a seamless launch.

Q:  stregz22ru asked:  Dev --what are the plans of promotion?
A:  Our near term plans will be to have our authenticity verified.  
We can’t tell you all our secrets now, otherwise there would be nothing left to promote.

Q:  stregz22ru asked:  What is different from the others coin's?
A:  Theorem is launching some of the industries favorite features from the start.
New and exciting features will be added in the weeks to come.

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  3% premine?
A:  3% for development is in fact is too low.  What’s the dollar value cost per year on real development?  
We feel this is a very fair percentage and Theorem supporters will benefit greatly from it.
Also a question for Bfljosh?  Didn't your company take pre-orders to fund development?

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  Newbie dev account?
A:  Sure, where does one begin on bitcointalk. This is a newbie account but with real developers behind it.

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  self moderated topic?
A:  Yes, we want to protect our investment and protect the Theorem supporters from lies, fud and fraud.

Q:  Bathrobehero asked:  Why x11?
A:  To be honest we took all the algorithms and put them in a hat, shook it up and made a pick.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:14:05 AM

FAQ's Updated.

A:  To be honest we took all the algorithms and put them in a hat, shook it up and made a pick.
[/size]
[/center]

Since launch is delay , why not change to x13 or x14 or x15 or qubit or fresh or luffa or whirlpool or etc. x11 is a compromise algo.
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:15:59 AM

FAQ's Updated.

[/size]
[/center]

Since launch is delay , why not change to x13 or x14 or x15 or qubit or fresh or luffa or whirlpool or etc. x11 is a comprise algo.

+1.Agree.

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:53:51 AM

FAQ's Updated.

[/size]
[/center]

Since launch is delay , why not change to x13 or x14 or x15 or qubit or fresh or luffa or whirlpool or etc. x11 is a compromise algo.

don't agree, Leave at X11
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:56:39 AM

FAQ's Updated.

Q:  Bathrobehero asked:  Why x11?
A:  To be honest we took all the algorithms and put them in a hat, shook it up and made a pick.
[/size]
[/center]

x13 or x15 , any other than fpga targeted x11.
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:58:29 AM

FAQ's Updated.

A:  To be honest we took all the algorithms and put them in a hat, shook it up and made a pick.
[/size]
[/center]

X13 would be better. Give every gpu miner a fair chance otherwise fpga rape incoming.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:16:08 AM

Added a Countdown to Suprnova too - ready for the launch tonight now.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:38:28 AM

they put in the hat and shake it and they come up with x11? oh really? lmao

x11 is fpga rape and maybe private asic and certainly more raped from renting service than any other algo
TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:46:07 AM

You can guarantee, Dev will vanish once he's dumped his 3%, Yes 3% premine

Same dev as MWC and probably 20 other shitcoins that get dumped within ~48 hours.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:48:09 AM

I'd rather see SHA-256 as the algo any day over x11.

twitter @antiiclimax
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:01:09 AM

leave it at x11 no need to change or dilly dally Tongue
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:21:11 AM

FAQ's Updated.

[/size]
[/center]

+1000

hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:23:18 AM

FAQ's Updated.

Q:  ed_teech asked:  Whats new with this coin ? Shitcoin ?
A:  Shit coin, no.  Our goal with Theorem is to provide the community with an innovative feature packed crypto currency.
We won’t stop there, and will continue to work hard, bringing you the best.

Q:  Delibash asked: Launch delayed?
A: We rescheduled the launch do to server issues at our location which presented complications.  
Our aim is to provide a seamless launch.

Q:  stregz22ru asked:  Dev --what are the plans of promotion?
A:  Our near term plans will be to have our authenticity verified.  
We can’t tell you all our secrets now, otherwise there would be nothing left to promote.

Q:  stregz22ru asked:  What is different from the others coin's?
A:  Theorem is launching some of the industries favorite features from the start.
New and exciting features will be added in the weeks to come.

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  3% premine?
A:  3% for development is in fact is too low.  What’s the dollar value cost per year on real development?  
We feel this is a very fair percentage and Theorem supporters will benefit greatly from it.
Also a question for Bfljosh?  Didn't your company take pre-orders to fund development?

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  Newbie dev account?
A:  Sure, where does one begin on bitcointalk. This is a newbie account but with real developers behind it.

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  self moderated topic?
A:  Yes, we want to protect our investment and protect the Theorem supporters from lies, fud and fraud.

Easy said than done.Casen is good at words,too.

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:25:08 AM

Same dev as MWC and probably 20 other shitcoins that get dumped within ~48 hours.

Isn't it the same story in altcoin section , but still coin will be mined and listed on exchange.
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:36:55 AM

Isn't it the same story in altcoin section , but still coin will be mined and listed on exchange.

Go for $MNS $IOC $VIA $SYS $XCR Smiley devs deliver~
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:34:52 PM

So dev are you launching coin now?  Roll Eyes
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:39:39 PM

I know crypto is dead now due to all of the scamming and such, and everyone is desperate to find something to mine but this isn't it.

The OP *screams* Pump and Dump.

The graphic says "Bringing you true anonymous features from the start" and then a few lines lower in the OP "We are currently in the testing phase of our new stealth address feature." You can't have both and common sense tells you that if the "stealth" feature was in testing it would be better to wait for launch until that is completed and working.

Then you have the *ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE* Premine, up front block rewards stacking, etc..

When you get the wallet you will see there are no features whatsoever, but by then the dump will already be on. Noobs and those who are desperate to mine anything beware.

And *dev*, just as BFLJosh said if you delete this post I will start an unmoderated thread on your coin and make sure it stays top side until your launch.

lol 3% is absolutely massive is it??

the guy's who rent lots of mining power from start to finish end up with much more than 3%

Yes, and sell them to whom exactly??

?? what do you mean? who do the renters sell their coins to?? lol whom do you think? their the ones that dump the coins till their price is at the bottom and coin is next to dead. while people are complaining about measly 3% premine

And those guys will be joined by the *devs* who already have their coins in hand and don't even have to bother mining them in that race to the bottom. So my take is the only way to win this game is to not play. Don't mine shitcoins, don't buy shitcoins. I am not sure why if you understand how this game is going to play out already, you are defending the premine? Do you know the devs or something?

And the correct answer to my question was: Bag Holders..... Those are the guys who go, "Oh this is a great coin because it's mathematical and I just got into crypto and need something to buy and get rich with".

This is a PD shitcoin. Don't play the game and save your BTC. If you do that neither the rig renters or scam devs will profit.

I've seen all the same crap said about pretty much all the coins I've seen launched... some have done awesome and many more have had "dev's" do the dump'n ditch (lol I still have close to a million xanoncoin) we all know the odds we're playing by mining a newb coin and people are responsible for their own choices... lol thats why I only mine/buy into new coins as much as I can afford to lose, if others risk more than they can afford thats on them...

lol and no I don't know the dev or anyone involved just saw it on Xhash and thought I'd take a break from karma... but no premines don't worry me, do you work for free?

Of course not, but when I do work I make sure that I have my resources in line and finish the product *before* I try to sell it. What Crypto has become is a cemetery for every out of work C++ coder who believes that this community owes them a living because they cloned the last out of work C++ coders project. That's bullshit and why Crypto is what it is now. If your efforts are good, then your product will appreciate in value and you will get paid along with the investors, and there is no need of ICO/IPO/Premine/ oh and the latest one "Private Dev Mining Period". LOL....    

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:40:15 PM

So dev are you launching coin now?  Roll Eyes

looks like but not sure
TheoremDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:42:50 PM

We are launching in 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Smiley  On time.   
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:45:16 PM

We are launching in 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Smiley  On time.   
Ok cool  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: