Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decide where to place bought BCs?  (Read 1054 times)
walkinbalance (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:49:20 AM

Hello,

Im new to Bitcoins, but it might be the thing I need depending on how to receive bought BC.

Let´s say I sell some products and want to get paid with bitcoins. Is it possible for the buyer to buy BC by credit card or bank transfer and have them transferred automatically to my wallett? Decide where to place them

Maybe its the common thing, I don´t know, but would appreciate any answers. Also if there are any place to buy that offers international bank transfer & credit cards + the option above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:00:52 AM

Well I'm not sure what country you live in but if your looking to buy bitcoins you can use coinbase.com and if you add a credit card to file you can instant buy bitcoins and they are immediately added to your account for spending. If you're from Europe or other countries you could also wire money to bitstamp and buy bitcoins off the exchange there.

As far as you selling a product which requires the person to pay their cash, which then gets converted to bitcoin and then gets sent to you, all in 1 transaction...that does not exist, nor will it ever probably exist due to digital fiat transfers being reversible while bitcoins are not (no exchanger would want to take the risk and lose all that money).

Your best bet is to offer a discount for bitcoin purchases and then let the customers buy the bitcoins on their own and then send them to you for your good/service.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
walkinbalance (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:16:36 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 09:01:42 AM by walkinbalance

Thx for ur reply

I just need to find out the simpliest way for a customer, assuming the buyer dont have a wallett or something before. But wont it concern usage of credit cards as well when buying BC? Please explain how the seller/exchanger secures themselves from chargeback, I dont fully understand how it works

Was kinda hoping there would exist some exchangers that lets u pay with credit card or bank transfer, even without any sign-up, simply choose where to place them. None of them out there?

Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:45:56 AM

For bank transfer purchases you can use LocalBitcoins.com

Radix - just imagine
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:32:29 PM

The most inmediate way is probably Virwox by using your paypal account but the fees are insanely high.

Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:34:34 PM

Hello,

Im new to Bitcoins, but it might be the thing I need depending on how to receive bought BC.

Let´s say I sell some products and want to get paid with bitcoins. Is it possible for the buyer to buy BC by credit card or bank transfer and have them transferred automatically to my wallett? Decide where to place them

Maybe its the common thing, I don´t know, but would appreciate any answers. Also if there are any place to buy that offers international bank transfer & credit cards + the option above.

First of all, they're abbreviated BTC, not BC. You can just tell them you want to be paid in BTC. How he gets the BTC or how they're transferred to your address doesn't matter, does it? Why can't he just buy them and transfer them to you, why would he have them transferred to your address directly? That doesn't make sense!

Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:07:37 PM

You can buy them on several exchnages or on the marketplace here. What country do you or your customers live in?
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Use exchanges or localbitcoins.

Exchanges the most famous are btc-e and bitstamp. Both you can do the wire stuff, and I think only btc-e accepts credit cards as payment.
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:14:52 PM

Hello,

Credit card doesn't work well with buying bitcoin as it is reversible.
With bank transfer, you can buy bitcoin in those bitcoin exchanges easily after doing ID verification. Or you can buy through p2p trades with localbitcoins or this forum.
devonne

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:55:01 AM

You can also buy them on several exchnages or on the marketplace here.
BTC_Fundamentals

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:19:21 AM

Better of to use bitstamp or coinbase.
Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:34:49 AM

If you and your customers are in the US, I think Coinbase is the best option for you guys to buy and transfer the bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: