Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin a project by the CIA???  (Read 2784 times)
austriabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:07:55 AM

I'm reffering to following Article

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-suspected-be-nsa-cia-project-1460439

After reading this Article something tells me, yes they defintly are behind that.

If all our money circulates around on the Blockchain simply turn if off and all our money is gone and the Government takes controll over humanity and turns us all into Slaves....

The other thing is if the CIA or the government is behind it, they for sure push it skyhigh, so is this now a good time to Invest in Bitcoin or stay far away??

And besides the evil attentions of the US Government to enslave us all and sell us as work slaves to Planet Crypto, does it matter if the government is behind it or not??

Would you guys get out of Crypto if it is a fact that the CIA or NSA or anyone of the Alphabet boys is behind it??

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:20:30 AM

simply turn if off

*sigh*

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:26:15 AM

I'm reffering to following Article

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-suspected-be-nsa-cia-project-1460439

After reading this Article something tells me, yes they defintly are behind that.

If all our money circulates around on the Blockchain simply turn if off and all our money is gone and the Government takes controll over humanity and turns us all into Slaves....

The other thing is if the CIA or the government is behind it, they for sure push it skyhigh, so is this now a good time to Invest in Bitcoin or stay far away??

And besides the evil attentions of the US Government to enslave us all and sell us as work slaves to Planet Crypto, does it matter if the government is behind it or not??

Would you guys get out of Crypto if it is a fact that the CIA or NSA or anyone of the Alphabet boys is behind it??

You have absolutely no clue how bitcoin works, I mean the technical aspects. 

And also, you don't know what you're talking about.
austriabitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:36:39 AM

simply turn if off

I understand that "simply turn it off" isn't the best term to use but the point is if the Government or whoever has controll over Bitcoin they could turn it against the regular user or manipulate it to their advantage.

Im sure it has nothing to do with conspiracy theory but the world turns around money thats a fact and  the US Government is the most evil of all of them so it for sure wouldnt surprise me if they up to some shady shit.

Its the CIA aren''t they already known around the world to come up with the most evil and cruel tactics against humanity??

So if they behind Bitcoin it would be a perfect plan to steal all of peoples money, the average Joe Blow doesnt even have items worth more than a
few 1000s Dollar.

So all their "wealth" is already in some form of virtuall money, so with Bitcoin you could even get the rest of their money.

After the MO, i dont take your last cent I take your last satoshi.

If someone doesnt have a few cent, you can at least get some satoshis out of someone

i cant wait for the first news
Men killed over a few satoshis...

austriabitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:44:21 AM

Everyone around the World pretty much hates their government that aint no secret

so you think the Governmenmt wouldnt be able to come up with a plan of a decentralized form of currency on their own??

And sell it as anti banks and government and revolution tool??

All they do is sit around and think about plans on how to fuck us up and with a Currency like that.

Remember how they sold us Barrack Obama- they even gave him a peace Nobelprice  adn right after that he invaded a country.

As I said its the Government, the root of all evil so to sell the average Joe blow a new Form of Freedom that turns around and f..ks them in their a.., yes i think they are defintly capable doing so

ForgottenPassword

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:47:38 AM

ibtimes.co.uk is a fake website made by a guy named Sol Adoni who has a ton of fake accounts on this forum that he uses to plug his websites. One of them, ibitunes, is allegedly a scam too.

He's trying to sell his ebook about bitcoin being a CIA project.

More info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727145.0

That website is fake, everytime you link to it your helping him spread his FUD. He's been banned from warriorforum (a webmaster forum) for doing similar FUD campaigns with fake accounts and websites.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

Tip Address: 13Lwo1hK5smoBpFWxmqeKSL52EvN8U7asX
austriabitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2cpew8/game_changer_bitcoin_research_at_the_federal/

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:51:31 AM

I am also a fed. That guy is wrong. Bitcoin was actually created by lizard people. Once it destroys the worlds economy they will come out from under the surface of the earth and enslave us all.

Trust me I know because I work for the CIA, NSA, FBI, mtgox and the Bilderberg Group. Also Zhou Tong knows it too because they are the ones who hacked Bitcoinica, green little leet motherfuckers they are.

(Don't believe anything you read on the internet unless they have proof and evidence. Words on a website mean nothing. Snowden didn't have words, he had proof.)

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:53:27 AM

Not this bullshit again. That site is run by a fudster,

That did make me laugh.
austriabitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:58:39 AM

yes but still my question is

if it is a fact that the Government runs the Show with Bitcoin, would you get out of it or not??

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:03:52 PM

yes but still my question is

if it is a fact that the Government runs the Show with Bitcoin, would you get out of it or not??

The internet was originally developed by the US government for military purposes. Better stop using it.

Bitcoin is open source, even if they did create it they wouldn't be able to do anything bad to it. It's a mute point though because there is nothing to suggest that they did. Al Qaeda could've made it, you could've made it ANYONE could've made it, even lizard people who live under the surface of the earth. All are equally as plausible as a government creating it.

hlynur

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:06:58 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 12:23:12 PM by hlynur

lol
before posting an article here better check its sources first... Roll Eyes
where are the links to mentioned wikileaks documents?

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:09:28 PM

lol
before posting an article here better check its sources first... Roll Eyes
where are the links to mentioned wikileaks documents?

Those? they are on the official wikileaks website - w1k1-l3aks.freewebs.org.ru

(they don't exist. The author of that article is really confused as to how bitcoin works. He will probably fake them, the guy even faked his doctorate.)

RappingSniper

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:18:41 PM

Bitcoiner's portray it as decentralised not centralised. And the whole article is FUD
Drendas

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:53:49 PM

What a surprise. Mr "Cypress" is a retarded conspiracy theorist.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:29:03 PM

Let's pretend for a moment that the CIA/NSA actually created Bitcoin.

Well, the US NAVY did create TOR.

Bitcoin has some interesting properties:

1. It is open source.
2. There are thousands of nodes in private hands.
3. There are gigahashes and terahashes of mining power.
4. You can be a completely anonymous user.

All by itself, bitcoin (the network and the protocol and the coins) is just awesome. The problem lies in the link to fiat, either with exchanges or some local trader.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:31:31 PM

Let's pretend for a moment that the CIA/NSA actually created Bitcoin.

Well, the US NAVY did create TOR.

Bitcoin has some interesting properties:

1. It is open source.
2. There are thousands of nodes in private hands.
3. There are gigahashes and terahashes of mining power.
4. You can be a completely anonymous user.

All by itself, bitcoin (the network and the protocol and the coins) is just awesome. The problem lies in the link to fiat, either with exchanges or some local trader.

So are you implying that they maybe created both those things with known holes in them so people who are planning to do illegal stuff rely on them and can be surveilled by those agencies even better? Ha, that totally sounds like a conspiracy theory Cheesy Nah, I don't really believe that!

AlaricI

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:50:19 PM

CIA Project - What a horrid website. Why did I click that?
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

Naaaah, I don't think this was the plan of some agency or something! People, don't be so paranoid. People always suspect some secret agency to be behind everything! Why is this so? People really are obsessed with this! Man, this has to stop!

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:35:16 PM

As I said its the Government, the root of all evil

No, the root is not "the Government". It's that we hallucinate that we have an obligation to obey "authority". There is no "the Government", only people who believe they have the right to rule by force.

so to sell the average Joe blow a new Form of Freedom that turns around and f..ks them in their a.., yes i think they are defintly capable doing so

Satoshi hasn't sold "the average Joe blow" anything mysterious. It's an open source, mathematically driven system; there is no single point of failure. Decentralization is the antithesis to centralized authority (placing trust in people who call themselves government).

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: