Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miley Cyrus Coin [MCC] 0% Pre-mine No IPO Only 1.2 Million Coins [TRADING]  (Read 39963 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:48:51 PM

Remember what happened to coinye coin?

Yeah well, who knows what Miley will think of it. Besides, at the end of the day, the code itself isn't exactly what's valuable here. I'm just having a laugh and enjoying this little toy train. If, by some stupid miracle someone takes it seriously, well, maybe I will too.

That's cool.  Have fun with it.  Read my post above about parody law and I think you'll be ok.  I have a number of celebrity dot com coin domains so I'm watching to see how your coin does.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:00:35 AM

Yeah well, who knows what Miley will think of it. Besides, at the end of the day, the code itself isn't exactly what's valuable here. I'm just having a laugh and enjoying this little toy train. If, by some stupid miracle someone takes it seriously, well, maybe I will too.

That's cool.  Have fun with it.  Read my post above about parody law and I think you'll be ok.  I have a number of celebrity dot com coin domains so I'm watching to see how your coin does.

Cheers!

Not my coin. F that. I haven't got a damn thing to do with this. I just mined a few.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:02:17 AM

Cheers!

Not my coin. F that. I haven't got a damn thing to do with this. I just mined a few.

Hahahaa.  Sorry, I guess I misunderstood you.  It should be a good show to watch over the next week as Miley hears about this.  After the publicity Coinye got celebs should have an idea cryptos are here.

cryptzo

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:14:44 AM

Cheers!

Hahahaa.  Sorry, I guess I misunderstood you.  It should be a good show to watch over the next week as Miley hears about this.  After the publicity Coinye got celebs should have an idea cryptos are here.

*sigh* maybe after Coinye they'll have figured out what decentralized means. Lol, jk.

As for law, what's legal only matters if you can afford to defend yourself in the first place.  Shit, Microsoft could sue Fluttercoin for trademark infrigement on their rainbow colored butterfly logo. It'd be complete BS, but they wouldn't be able to fight it.

That's the magic of frivolous lawsuits. The little guy can't win.

Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:37:15 AM

We must remember... Kanye is full of himself & flips his lid at the drop of a hat. He's more bi-polar than I am LOL!!!
cryptzo

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:42:04 AM

We must remember... Kanye is full of himself & flips his lid at the drop of a hat. He's more bi-polar than I am LOL!!!

LoL for sure.

MikeGAZ83 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:55:52 AM

What's smart about this coin is that it's flying under the radar, but still managed to grab some interest, and is going to create some interesting confusion when it hits exchanges, which it will. Hell, even the joke that was bumbacoin hit exchanges. Lol!

Suppose it hits some lowbie exchanges in a week or two with a lame 20k market cap, hypothetically. Well, lets think about that. There's something like 25k coins now, in two weeks there'll be 14 (days) * 24 (hours) * 60 (minutes) * 4 (coins) + the 25,000 is that there already are. Great. So what's that add up to? Oh, about 105,640 coins. What's a 20k market cap on 105k coins? About $0.19, or 34k satoshis (0.00034btc)

People are going to look at 34k sats on this silly little coin, say wtf, and dash off to try mining it. Of course the market will happily absorb the silly 5760 coins per day that actually get produced. Meanwhile, somewhere in the silly hubub, someone's going to realize that the cap is low, scoop up the coins that miners are dumping, and give the old girl some trading action, and pump the girl.

It's even sillier if the coin gets added to exchanges in less than 2 weeks. Trader's minds are so warped by the pow/pos coins out there, they'll think it's hyper valuable because it carries such a high pricetag for it's '1.2m coins' when there's nowhere near that many. There'll be half that in 3 1/2 months when the rewards halve. Bagholders will hold the price up, and a community will develop, funny memes will follow, etc. etc.

So yeah, I'm mining Miley's atm. It's probably going to be a waste of time, but who knows. I needed a laugh anyway.

Keep mining Miley's we are due to succeed  Grin
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:34:55 AM

What's smart about this coin is that it's flying under the radar, but still managed to grab some interest, and is going to create some interesting confusion when it hits exchanges, which it will. Hell, even the joke that was bumbacoin hit exchanges. Lol!

Suppose it hits some lowbie exchanges in a week or two with a lame 20k market cap, hypothetically. Well, lets think about that. There's something like 25k coins now, in two weeks there'll be 14 (days) * 24 (hours) * 60 (minutes) * 4 (coins) + the 25,000 is that there already are. Great. So what's that add up to? Oh, about 105,640 coins. What's a 20k market cap on 105k coins? About $0.19, or 34k satoshis (0.00034btc)

People are going to look at 34k sats on this silly little coin, say wtf, and dash off to try mining it. Of course the market will happily absorb the silly 5760 coins per day that actually get produced. Meanwhile, somewhere in the silly hubub, someone's going to realize that the cap is low, scoop up the coins that miners are dumping, and give the old girl some trading action, and pump the girl.

It's even sillier if the coin gets added to exchanges in less than 2 weeks. Trader's minds are so warped by the pow/pos coins out there, they'll think it's hyper valuable because it carries such a high pricetag for it's '1.2m coins' when there's nowhere near that many. There'll be half that in 3 1/2 months when the rewards halve. Bagholders will hold the price up, and a community will develop, funny memes will follow, etc. etc.

So yeah, I'm mining Miley's atm. It's probably going to be a waste of time, but who knows. I needed a laugh anyway.

Keep mining Miley's we are due to succeed  Grin

True that!
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:12:10 AM

I do, all those poor devs got dragged into court and even one guy who wasn't a dev.  That's why I'm surprised this has gone this far.  But what I don't get is this kind of thing is protected under parody law so you should be able to mock MC and be ok.  Just don't use her image and I think you'll be fine unless you're mocking her in an obvious way.

Is there a thread somewhere or something documenting that?  Always wondered what happened with that ...
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:20:04 AM

I do, all those poor devs got dragged into court and even one guy who wasn't a dev.  That's why I'm surprised this has gone this far.  But what I don't get is this kind of thing is protected under parody law so you should be able to mock MC and be ok.  Just don't use her image and I think you'll be fine unless you're mocking her in an obvious way.

Is there a thread somewhere or something documenting that?  Always wondered what happened with that ...

I remember them wanting to change it to Monye.... and that was the end of it.
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:24:58 AM

im mining this one   Cool
Bluis Jan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:25:22 AM

I'm in just for fun

Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:38:53 AM

I'm in it cuz I beated off watching the Wrecking Ball video.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:41:49 AM

Cool
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:43:00 AM

Hahaha.  Why?  Why?  She's like a boy with tiny tits.  She's nasty.  lol, I guess to each his own.

Cheers!

spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:48:34 AM

Hahaha.  Why?  Why?  She's like a boy with tiny tits.  She's nasty.  lol, I guess to each his own.

Cheers!

because of the shameless fame. stop asking why, and start doing.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:52:15 AM

Cheers!

I'm usually a tranny-chaser LOL!

Lol, well, in that case Miley is a hottie.

But have you seen that other sex-pot, I think they call him the Bieber.  Haha, that tranny puts Miley to shame.  lol.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:31:31 AM

I'd plow him in the ass too... that little faggot!

Ok, I think that's too much information.

I would say your post will be deleted for being off topic but then I realized we're on the Miley Cyrus thread.  lol.

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:55:14 AM

You guys are out of control. Can't really have any teen miley fans showing up here. Can you imagine her lawyers showing her this stuff and being like, ok this what were gonna do, you see this happened to Kanye and this is what they did. Oh, look right here, and look at this too, and this is the picture they posted about you doing anything for money. Well, yes miley you could make millions off of this but....

Man the more I look at this I think it's not going to turn out too well.

I just can't believe this hasn't been picked up by the media yet its been what 3 days?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cryptzo

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:24:42 AM

You guys are out of control. Can't really have any teen miley fans showing up here. Can you imagine her lawyers showing her this stuff and being like, ok this what were gonna do, you see this happened to Kanye and this is what they did. Oh, look right here, and look at this too, and this is the picture they posted about you doing anything for money. Well, yes miley you could make millions off of this but....

Man the more I look at this I think it's not going to turn out too well.

I just can't believe this hasn't been picked up by the media yet its been what 3 days?

Ahhh, but coinye was announced, and picked up by the media before it got released. Kind of like altcoins. The media bought the hype of a pending release, like it was some extraordinary and difficult thing to launch a new coin. Oh dear lord.

Miley got the ninja launch, for the fun of it. Which is what it should have been. We'll see what happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: