Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Model  (Read 2762 times)
marxcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 02:47:16 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2011, 03:13:46 PM by marxcoin

Hi to all of you, i am a fun of this new economy, finally an economy that is not based on the banks but on the people, if this money will be successful, I think we get closer to the great proletarian revolution prophesied by Marx, ok I will not now speak about philosophy, well I'm one of your fun.

what can I say about me i am 23 years old, I like programming, create video games with blender, work with websites and learn more stuff, oh yes, i love linux Grin.

I wanted to discuss with you about creating a business model, a kind of decentralized p2p business, well i am not very good with words so I made ​​a sketch, tell me what you think so we can discuss.

I know what I sketch, is not properly decentralized business but i think this can be a starter for a discussion.

UPDATED
This is the idea, 6 developers work together for example to create a website for a customer, and the customer pay only one person for example 300btc (is a random number it is not related to the actual value of the coin) then one person of the 6 split the money to the others. in equal part 50 btc.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4845/bitcoinbiz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 02:59:54 PM

Hi to all of you, i am a fun of this new economy, finally an economy that is not based on the banks but on the people, if this money will be successful, I think we get closer to the great proletarian revolution prophesied by Marx, ok I will not now speak about philosophy, well I'm one of your fun.

what can I say about me i am 23 years old, I like programming, create video games with blender, work with websites and learn more stuff, oh yes, i love linux Grin.

I wanted to discuss with you about creating a business model, a kind of decentralized p2p business, well i am not very good with words so I made ​​a sketch, tell me what you think so we can discuss.

I know what I sketch, is not properly decentralized business but i think this can be a starter for a discussion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So the buyer pays for the product and "this person" splits the revenues between a group of people?  How is this a business plan?  If you want to share profits with investors, you need to subtract out costs before you split up the money.  Unless, of course, your product costs you nothing.  But then how are you going to convince "buyer" to pay 300 BTC for it?  More bitcoin businesses are needed, so please work on solidifying this idea.  I'm sure there is something there, but you haven't communicated it very well yet.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 03:11:48 PM

Thank you for the reply
This is the idea, 6 developers work together for example to create a website for a customer, and the customer pay only one person for example 300btc (is a random number it is not related to the actual value of the coin) then one person of the 6 split the money to the others. in equal part 50 btc.

What do you think.
Terpie

Activity: 174
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 03:54:30 PM

This just sounds like any other web design business. There is no differentiation here, if that is what you're thinking. Basically, you just described a web design business with a manager/owner and several developers. Sure this can work, but you asking us this question is analogous to asking us if we think a business that serves food really fast will work. The answer is painfully obvious by driving a mile down any road.
marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 04:28:27 PM

This just sounds like any other web design business. There is no differentiation here, if that is what you're thinking. Basically, you just described a web design business with a manager/owner and several developers. Sure this can work, but you asking us this question is analogous to asking us if we think a business that serves food really fast will work. The answer is painfully obvious by driving a mile down any road.

the business that i have in mind is this:

Is there a way that when the customer pays 300btc, this money is split at the time of payment without intermediaries automatically.

If yes how much time take for the customer to wait in order to complete the transaction.
tomcollins

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 04:33:50 PM

Is there a way that when the customer pays 300btc, this money is split at the time of payment without intermediaries automatically.

If yes how much time take for the customer to wait in order to complete the transaction.

Why does the guy who does more work (works with the customers) get paid the same as the other guys?  What happens when the other guys contribute unequally?  Or does it just magically happen?  Or are we being trolled?
marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 04:52:04 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2011, 05:39:35 PM by marxcoin

Why does the guy who does more work (works with the customers) get paid the same as the other guys?  What happens when the other guys contribute unequally?  Or does it just magically happen?  Or are we being trolled?

>>Why does the guy who does more work (works with the customers) get paid the same as the other guys?

No one works with the customer directly, is the customer that come on the site and buy the product.

>> What happens when the other guys contribute unequally?
The work will be split in a way that no one contribute more or less than others.

>> Or are we being trolled?
In this business all of the developer are anonymous, what is important is to complete the job that was assigned to them.

But my question is how can i pay, for ex i am a customer, directly to the developers without intermediaries and automatically.

UPDATED
In this kind of business, there is not one important than other, everyone are equal to other, and the cost of the hosting, or other thing is paid by all of the developer.

Please understand me I try to bring the ideology of karl marx, in something that is possible in real life, and i want to do that trough this coin, do you think that is possible?
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 05:40:36 PM

If you trust the guy who owns the website this is very simple:
1. Create a mybitcoin.com account
2. Use your programming skills to create a program that:
   - Waits for payments, upon receival: automatically pay out the received amount to 6 different accounts.

marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 05:53:31 PM

If you trust the guy who owns the website this is very simple:
1. Create a mybitcoin.com account
2. Use your programming skills to create a program that:
   - Waits for payments, upon receival: automatically pay out the received amount to 6 different accounts.

Suppose that this site goes offline by the gov, what happen to the money, they go away, and put the money in mybitcoin.com or in paypal, there is no difference, i want that the transaction will be done without intermediaries. Huh

I think that the best thing of this coin, is that the money belongs to the person and not to the bank like credit card or bank account. Here in my country if i want take more than 2000 euros, they say that i cannot do that, why? they aren't my money.  Embarrassed

It seems that they lend me my money, i cannot understand (no, i understand Grin)
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 06:18:00 PM

There is at least one Bitcoin laundering service.  I think you could convince them to add the feature to forward to multiple accounts.  Or, for a small fee, I'm sure you could find a web hosting provider willing to maintain an application to act as the front-end for such an arrangement.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
tomcollins

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 06:34:08 PM

>>Why does the guy who does more work (works with the customers) get paid the same as the other guys?

No one works with the customer directly, is the customer that come on the site and buy the product.

But your picture has "this customer interacts directly with the buyer".  Which is it?

The work will be split in a way that no one contribute more or less than others.
Who does this?  Or who monitors it?  What if there are disagreements?

In this business all of the developer are anonymous, what is important is to complete the job that was assigned to them.

But my question is how can i pay, for ex i am a customer, directly to the developers without intermediaries and automatically.

UPDATED
In this kind of business, there is not one important than other, everyone are equal to other, and the cost of the hosting, or other thing is paid by all of the developer.

Please understand me I try to bring the ideology of karl marx, in something that is possible in real life, and i want to do that trough this coin, do you think that is possible?

No, I do not think that the ideology of someone who cannot understand extremely basic concepts would work in real life.
marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 07:05:53 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2011, 07:18:40 PM by marxcoin

But your picture has "this customer interacts directly with the buyer".  Which is it?
>>>>Yes, but only for take the money and split among developers, nothing more.
I want to say that i want eliminate that person and make equal to others, think if that person will be arrested (i don't know why, but i think that this money will be illegal if a lot of people use it just like p2p that in my country wants to limit) the money goes away, and other developers don't receive their money.

But i don't know how.

Who does this?  Or who monitors it?  What if there are disagreements?
All the developers discuss about the work and how to split the job among themselves in a way that no one work more than other.
They discuss among themselves like a democracy.
Before create a software p2p( organizer, chat, vote, and total balance and individual balance), i want listen trough you some ideas or criticism

UPDATED

No, I do not think that the ideology of someone who cannot understand extremely basic concepts would work in real life.

Please, don't be aggressive with me, i only want understand.

Is it possible to include in one bitcoin address a group of address, that when the money pass trough a node, the anonymous miner  split it automatically among the developers?
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 07:22:04 PM

Suppose that this site goes offline by the gov, what happen to the money, they go away, and put the money in mybitcoin.com or in paypal, there is no difference, i want that the transaction will be done without intermediaries. Huh
The money will only be in mybitcoin for 1 second. If you prefer you can just run the bitcoin client on the server and use it to send out payments.

marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 07:33:51 PM

A java program can access remotely to the wallet of the customer and send the prefix amount trough the bitcoin client?
tomcollins

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 07:34:06 PM

>>>>Yes, but only for take the money and split among developers, nothing more.
I want to say that i want eliminate that person and make equal to others, think if that person will be arrested (i don't know why, but i think that this money will be illegal if a lot of people use it just like p2p that in my country wants to limit) the money goes away, and other developers don't receive their money.

But i don't know how.

Escrow

All the developers discuss about the work and how to split the job among themselves in a way that no one work more than other.
They discuss among themselves like a democracy.
Before create a software p2p( organizer, chat, vote, and total balance and individual balance), i want listen trough you some ideas or criticism

How do they decide?  Does it have to be unanimous?  Can 5 guys just screw over the 6th?  What if the 6th doesn't do anything at all?

When a company hires me and I outsource something, they don't know who I pay or how it's done.  This is not really anything that amazing.  The simplest way to do this is to say "hey, pay these addresses this much".  Then it's done directly.

Please, don't be aggressive with me, i only want understand.

Is it possible to include in one bitcoin address a group of address, that when the money pass trough a node, the anonymous miner  split it automatically among the developers?

I'm not being aggressive, but Marx was right about a lot of little things but was very wrong about a lot of big things.  I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings.  If you disagree, good luck on your own commune or whatever, but once it grows beyond small scale, you'll learn those lessons pretty easily.

You could write code to do that.  You could have someone send it directly.
marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 07:52:39 PM

okey tonight i understand a lot of thing, thank you Grin

But my dubts and questions don't end here i trust in this money. And you see me again in this forum  Cheesy
tomcollins

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 08:45:36 PM

But my dubts and questions don't end here i trust in this money. And you see me again in this forum  Cheesy

Money is for Bourgeoisie.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 08:52:29 PM

Bitcoin support capitalism!

I mean, Satoshi is probably going to be the richest man in the world!

marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 08:54:30 PM

Money is for Bourgeoisie.

No you are wrong, money came from latin moneta that means coin and it fits for bitcoin, and it comes more previous than Bourgeoisie. Bourgeoisie are who gives services, like Bankers, Lawyer, Doctors etc.
marxcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 08:59:41 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2011, 09:14:35 PM by marxcoin

Bitcoin support capitalism!

I mean, Satoshi is probably going to be the richest man in the world!

I prefer see a Satoshi become rich than few person that have control over our life like bankers that they can decide if your son can go at school or if you can have home or if you can eat or if you can go to the hospital, i think bitcoin will be a compromise between capitalism and communism.

Our Economy model is ancient 2500 years ago, our economy is a parasite economy based on poverty, 1kg of gold extracted brings 1 ton of toxic substance that kill people in Africa and destroy nature, bitcoin is based on the power of our cpu, CPU can take their power also by Sun a clean energy, USA fight and make war only to stabilize the US dollars, because it has no value, the money is simply print without no logic. We are all in debts with the Bank, the bank simply lend us money.

In fact every people cannot receive money from outside usa more than 10.000 usd, they say for terrorism but the real reason is that they don't want that their money turn back to their country.

The next war will probably Iran, because it sells oil in exchange of euro no dollars. Usa sells paper in exchange of goods. What is the difference between fake dollar or REAL dollar now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: