Poll
Question: This concept is...
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
Illegal
Immoral
My Next Purchase Option

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Miners, BFL, antMiner, KNC, all makes.. Free  (Read 2164 times)
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:27:03 AM

old news.

i'm a seasoned ebay seller. ebay sucks big fat donkey balls.

there is a quick available buck profit with miners but with scammers it's a risk.

ebay return policy prevented me from selling miners for easy profit for the whole time due to risk of these stalled returns. i know some, who have done well, and then lost all profits due to 2-3 scam transactions.

ebay does this for all products not just miners.  miners are vulnerable market due to the whole, worth more today than tomorrow, and worthless in a month story.

sorry you fell victim to buyer scams.  not offering a refund policy is actually worse these days since ebay cs will just force you to take a return based on "product not as described"

if you offer a refund within 14 days you can say your shipping is not refundable and buyer pays return shipping..
you limit the claim to 14 days and at least get to keep the money you spent to ship the item to the buyer. 
buyers cant force a claim and have to follow the return policy. 
still sucks for the seller but puts some limit on your potential loss.

easy money has risks.  op should stop complaining as they probably made good profits before someone nefarious took advantage.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whonesta (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:40:18 PM

ebay sucks big fat donkey balls.
op should stop complaining as they probably made good profits before someone nefarious took advantage.

That is correct IF you have NO RETURN as policy ebay states "That is your policy, NOT ebay's"

The Profits WOW man I am rolling in it..  ROFLMAO. The $20 in profit per sale really tips the scales bro.. 

I did not post to bitch I posted to warn sellers to stop using ebay. ebay is a bad actor that needs to be thwarted. Every time a scam is run thru ebay not only does the seller loose, but so does ebay/paypal. The more scams the more ebay looses and hopefully they will loose BTC miners as a whole.

+1 on needing a new BTC market place.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

op should stop complaining as they probably made good profits before someone nefarious took advantage.

That is correct IF you have NO RETURN as policy ebay states "That is your policy, NOT ebay's"

The Profits WOW man I am rolling in it..  ROFLMAO. The $20 in profit per sale really tips the scales bro.. 

I did not post to bitch I posted to warn sellers to stop using ebay. ebay is a bad actor that needs to be thwarted. Every time a scam is run thru ebay not only does the seller loose, but so does ebay/paypal. The more scams the more ebay looses and hopefully they will loose BTC miners as a whole.

Many alternatives have popped up only to be stifled by eBay's bullying.  If Google were to enter the auction marketplace there would be competition, but alas they have not.  I would be happy to see eBay's marketshare shrink.
Aureum_Coffee

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:20:25 PM

Amazon is the same.  I think amazon is even worse than eBay.  Happened to me when I sold one used s3.  Buyer claimed machine broken. And then Buyer shipped 14 lbs of garbage back to me and won the claim.  Bunch of scum bags. 
HashFarmer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:41:23 AM

Amazon is the same.  I think amazon is even worse than eBay.  Happened to me when I sold one used s3.  Buyer claimed machine broken. And then Buyer shipped 14 lbs of garbage back to me and won the claim.  Bunch of scum bags. 

Omg that sucks.... can the cops do something about it?
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:19:55 AM

sorry.. did not mean to offend.  i too am not "fond" of ebay but am forced to use it because that's where the buyers are. it used to be fair, before, when you could leave negative feedback for buyers.  then ebay decided to stop the back and forth and move more towards a "mall of ebay stores" mentality where buyer is king and sellers must comply.

as for the profits.  its too late now with the flood, but in jan feb and march of this year when it was not as popular antminers were selling for absolutely insane premium on ebay.  2/4/8/24/48 hour mining contracts were selling for 500-1000% + of value also.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: