Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 3012 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:18:49 AM

BTC is Myspace..XC is Facebook, Better get used to it, Or get a day job.

if XC fails, what are you going to do with your life if you can't shill for it 24/7?
XC Won't fail but I'm 25 and i have been a fully qualified tradesman since 18 so i'm sure i can find a job+ i made around 120k( most of it in my bank account and some in Gold and Silver) on QRK and owe nothing to any banks and own my  apartment outright, so i'm probably in a better position then half this forum..(including you smart ass) who still owe the banks for there college education that landed them a job at McDonald's...what are you going to do shill.. Roll Eyes oh and i forgot i got around 75k of XC right now i haven't sold (and bought it under 10c)..so i'm doing good , how are you?

A fully qualified tradesmen is a journeymen and I haven't met anyone who was one at age 18, as it is normally a two to four year process depending on the options available at your local trade school.  In before you claim you're special and somehow started at age 15 (internet is full of liars who knew?!).

By the way, how can you even make six figures on Quark when it never really went anywhere in its' lifetime?  Sounds like you were one of the instaminers who were responsible for prematurely killing that coin.  Now you're pumping this XC coin which may as well be a scam as I can't find any information on it about its' distribution and several people on their team are associated with past scam coins.

name the 7 people on the team who are associated with past scams, the team doesn't even have 7 people so good luck with that there are like 4 or 5 and on the OP of the XC thread it has this thing called a richlist get your calculator out and work it out if you care so much. the main developer of XC was the CEO of a massive company and was earning over a million a year there, so i don't think he needs to work on a scam for 3 months that has his name and face attached to it, every things a conspiracy isn't it.. Roll Eyes http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82 that's his linkedin ofc you will say it's still a scam and he just made his profile up..or it's not really him even though he was at the Bitcoin Beltway and it was clearly the same person in the photo..like i said, every things a conspiracy isn't it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:25:13 AM

If he made that much at past companies then why isn't he dedicating himself fulltime to XC?  As in parading around in social media?   The payoff would be a lot more.  Vitalik just made $15 million.  

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:26:45 AM

If he made that much at past companies then why isn't he dedicating himself fulltime to XC?  As in parading around in social media?   The payoff would be a lot more.  Vitalik just made $15 million. 

Vitalik had mass media coverage which few devs get.  He had the backing of rich VC's which few devs get.  There's a lot more to it but yeah, a dev should try to market a coin as much as possible.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:16:39 AM

i agree but your just serving up more propaganda around here or very naive..
take Doge for example there is NO debate about the fact it was on launch a pure clone.
it was propped up with dummy support and services because it picked up in popularity otherwise it would have hit the graveyard sooner.
so when you reference LTC, Doge and BC of every altcoin ever made i have to laugh till i fucking puke my balls off LOLOLOLOLOL

i will say AGAIN for millionth time..

some guys says stuff blah blah blah and he is either
a) Naive
b) dishonest

that is all we ever get around here.

and the whole hopping on the "i hate scam/clone coins" trend is cute.. it's a game by the scammers themselves LOL

and you say our only hope is to hop on a pump ?
fucking puuuuuuhleeze gimme a break !
you should be avoiding them from day one as it is.

what we need is to show people the door.. you guys showed up late and wanted to get rich quick..
NOW FUCK OFF your not wanted here in the first place.
What we wanted was coin supporters.. not kids looking scams to jump on *fake pumps for profit etc
and you are cancer to us all if you say ..
"any good IPO's going on ?" or "what is most profitable right now ?"

..there is the door guys --> |
use it Wink

and scammers (coin cloners) think about it.. these type of guys don't help you do your pump and dumps either
YOU guys need real supporters to dump on lol

name 3 legit coins uhh ok... LTC and Doge and Blackcoin ? OMFG ROFL  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:48:16 AM

Dang Spoetnik,

You have [far] surpassed me, wall-of-text grandmaster.  lol.

vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:11:42 PM

As of this morning, non-BTC crypto total market cap is under $500,000,000.  Subtract out LTC and it's $250,000,000.

Not trending the right direction.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:41:32 PM

At this point alternative cryptocurrency is dead. No one is using any alternative crypto as a legitimate currency, alternative cryptocurrency prices are simply too unstable, and Bitcoin already fills the need for a cryptocurrency. The only real use of alternative cryptocurrency is for trading on the markets, in the hope of catching a pump and dump at the right time. This would be an amusing game, but unfortunately alternative cryptocurrency has become a cesspool filled with scammers. It isn't safe to buy or mine alternative cryptocurrency, most alternative crypto investors have been scammed at least once. I'd venture to say that the only reason alternative crypto is still popular is because so many scammers are involved.

Alternative cryptocurrency is actually giving a bad name to all of cryptocurrency, it is time to let it die instead of continuing to support the various scams that are constantly arising. There are some legit non-scam coins like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Black Coin, but ultimately even these legit alternative cryptos are going to fade into obscurity since there is no use for them. Every single "successful" alternative crypto has followed the trend of gaining a lot of value quickly in the beginning, and then slowly losing value forever after that.

I don't think alternative cryptocurrency will ever disappear entirely, but at this point it has become a shell of what it should've been, and that shell is filled with criminals trying to get as much money as they can out of unsuspecting investors.

Alts are not dead. But their purpose is dead. Alts are now used to fulfill some people's desire to get rich quick. People with greed and no brain only falls for it.

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:20:50 PM

i agree but your just serving up more propaganda around here or very naive..
take Doge for example there is NO debate about the fact it was on launch a pure clone.
it was propped up with dummy support and services because it picked up in popularity otherwise it would have hit the graveyard sooner.
so when you reference LTC, Doge and BC of every altcoin ever made i have to laugh till i fucking puke my balls off LOLOLOLOLOL

i will say AGAIN for millionth time..

some guys says stuff blah blah blah and he is either
a) Naive
b) dishonest

that is all we ever get around here.

and the whole hopping on the "i hate scam/clone coins" trend is cute.. it's a game by the scammers themselves LOL

and you say our only hope is to hop on a pump ?
fucking puuuuuuhleeze gimme a break !
you should be avoiding them from day one as it is.

what we need is to show people the door.. you guys showed up late and wanted to get rich quick..
NOW FUCK OFF your not wanted here in the first place.
What we wanted was coin supporters.. not kids looking scams to jump on *fake pumps for profit etc
and you are cancer to us all if you say ..
"any good IPO's going on ?" or "what is most profitable right now ?"

..there is the door guys --> |
use it Wink

and scammers (coin cloners) think about it.. these type of guys don't help you do your pump and dumps either
YOU guys need real supporters to dump on lol

name 3 legit coins uhh ok... LTC and Doge and Blackcoin ? OMFG ROFL  Roll Eyes
I'll name one...XC...XC=BTC 2.0 BTC= myspace XC= Facebook...know what im saying?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:38:03 PM

As of this morning, non-BTC crypto total market cap is under $500,000,000.  Subtract out LTC and it's $250,000,000.

Not trending the right direction.

The good news is that many are way underpriced.  That should change later this year so buy them all up now.

Skoupi

Activity: 252

Skoupi the Great

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:41:53 PM

Say again? How many bitcoins ethereum raised through their IPO?  Tongue
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:57:18 AM

Alt coins are not dead, yet, but I certainly dont put serious money into crypto.. I prefer the safer gold silver and platinum for my investments.. this is my fun to distract me from where my real money is

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:30:09 PM

Not all of them.
Some coins as nxt is very useful for issue asset which bitcoin can't do it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: