Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some advice/help antminer s3  (Read 829 times)
Thecoindude (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:50:51 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 11:16:24 AM by ckolivas

Hello

I plan to buy 1-2 antminer i have 2 questions :

How much $$ electric it will cost about in 1 month (avarage)

How much coins i can get per month if i run 2 miners 24/24 ?

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:41:57 PM

Hello

I plan to buy 1-2 antminer i have 2 questions :

How much $$ electric it will cost about in 1 month (avarage)

How much coins i can get per month if i run 2 miners 24/24 ?

Hi there to answer these it best to go to www.coinwarz.com     There you will be able to add some data at the top of the page to help work this out.....    

you will need the following info   the total hash rate

the watts the units use

the cost of your power per k/w    

and the site will work it out for ya....

with the btc per month figure look at the table there and get the daily btc earning figure times that by 30 days  and then take about 10-15 percent off to factor in diff increases and bad luck  and that will be pretty close to the mark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: