Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BizCoin [BIZ] POW/POS - COIN PROJECT CLOSED - IPO Refunded  (Read 19405 times)
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:07:27 AM

How to deal with the unsold shares?

The unsold SHARES will be distributed to the investors based on the number of SHARES they've already bought

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisSommer (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:33:01 AM

How to deal with the unsold shares?

Q. What happens if the SHARES are not sold 100%?
A. The unsold SHARES will be distributed to the investors based on the number of SHARES they've already bought;

Chris
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:12:04 PM

ANN 1.

We are going to have a demo version for the new revamped project coinbiz.info up and running by Monday.
The demo will be up for 3-4 days, and the project will be fully released in ~ 2 weeks.

Homepage preview:
http://www.bizcoin.org/coinbiz-preview1.png

Search page with map included:
http://www.bizcoin.org/coinbiz-preview.png

Business/Service profile page:
http://www.bizcoin.org/coinbiz-profile-page-preview.png

ANN 2.

A demo version for our online marketplace thecryptobid.com will be available in ~1 week, running for 2-3 days for online testing.
Thecryptobid.com project will be fully released by the end of this month.

ANN 3.

We have a 3-man team working full time on our latest announced project, coingigs.com the online micro-jobs platform.
This project have a lot of potential, and we are trying to get it done as soon as possible.

We don't have an ETA for this project yet.

Thank you,
Chris
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:05:17 PM

We can't keep our promises to release a demo for the revamped project coinbiz.info by Monday.
We are going to release it in ~2 hours.

Chris
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:19:39 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

1. We launched a demo version of our new revamped project coinbiz.info

Q. What is coinbiz.info?
A. Coinbiz.info is a crypto currency dedicated business/service online directory;

Q. How is this useful?
A. It helps you find places and services where you can spend your crypto currency;

Q. What is your incentive to build this project?
A. In time, we are going to integrate Featured Plans and charge a fee to have your business/service profile listed as featured, thus generating profit;

Q. How is this related to BizCoin?
A. If a client wants to buy a Featured Plan for his business profile, he can only pay with BizCoin;

NOTE! This is only a demo version to test out the search on map functionality;

Chris
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:47:24 PM

Aaaaah this looks very very nice! Glad I decided to join forces with you guys: legit as can be! Updated this information to my IPO ANALYSIS ARTICLE too!

Peace!

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:05:25 PM

Aaaaah this looks very very nice! Glad I decided to join forces with you guys: legit as can be! Updated this information to my IPO ANALYSIS ARTICLE too!

Peace!

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

Thank you very much for your feedback Devvie Smiley

Chris
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:14:29 PM

Thank you for what seems to become a really great, diverse platform! ♥

Devvie
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:28:23 PM

So, the next thing to do this week

A demo version for our online marketplace thecryptobid.com will be available by the end of this week, running for 2-3 days for online testing.
Thecryptobid.com project will be fully released by the end of this month.

Thanks,
Chris
cubydu

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:37:20 PM

CryptoAsian's Proof of Developer Verification need

sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:40:29 PM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?
And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:44:06 PM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?
And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Thanks for your questions,

The main strength of this coin is the team behind the coin. My real life business is a firm of developers, freelancers.
As I said, the whole team is working full-time on this coin right from the start. We are trying to develop long-term businesses around this coin, thus creating a real value for the coin.
We don't want to create a coin which can be used only from day-trading.

Speaking from a tech perspective, there are no weaknesses. The code is already tested by many coins out there. There is no new tech implemented into the coin.
We want to develop something simple, secure and useful. Not some tech-savvy features which will never be used in real-life on a large scale.

Creating various projects for the coin, and supporting the coin for the long-term is the most important thing to boost the adoption.

I kept all promises until now, on top of that, we have a project fully working and tested. I'm talking about www.cryptohire.com, an online freelancing marketplace, which from my point of view have a lot of potential.

Sorry, but I don't understand the last part of the question. "any FUD?"

No, we are not going to provide a Proof of Developer, I will not send my ID or anything related to my real life to this cryptoasian!
Yes, we are going to provide something a lot more valuable. We are going to register a firm dedicated for our projects!
I will ID this project as a FIRM, as a BUSINESS, not as an individual.

I will not make any connection to this world as an INDIVIDUAL!
I will join this world only as a LEGAL PERSON (FIRM/COMPANY)!

Yes, we received an email from cryptoasian, but I don't understand how that thing can be of any value.
He is not a developer, that is not a proof of developer, that is only a proof that somebody can fake an ID.

I already registered all the domains for this project on my name, and the firm will also be registered on my name, with an official online record.

To speak my mind, I was a bit insulted by the questions received from cryptoasian:

1. What is your name?

2. Where do you currently call home?

3. What is your IRC identity?

4. Personal contact questions:
4a. Do you have a personal social media Twitter, LinkedIn, Weibo or Facebook? If you do not want me to share it please let me know and I will keep it confidential. 
4b. Do you have a Skype or another messaging program? If you do not want me to share it please let me know and I will keep it confidential. 
4c. If you have a personal phone number you would like to post so I can text to you may.  This will absolutely not be shared to anyone. 
4d. What is your personal email address?

5. What is your background in coding?

6. Is Crypto a full-time endeavor or do you have another source of revenue?

7. Have you created any other coins?  If so, what coins?

8. Do you have any other developers that have direct access to the GitHub source codes? If so, I will need them to also provide me with answers to these questions
8a. Also, provide a screen shot of you being logged into the Github source code.

9. Who first introduced you into Crypto?

10. Please write a paragraph you deem noteworthy in gaining the best rating possible.  Some suggestions would be a hand written note with some sort of ID next to it with personal information blocked out.  I will let you be intuitive with your paragraph. 

For real?

I hope people are not taking this "proof of developer" serious.
I mean, anybody who is going to create a scam for ~100 BTC can provide all those information without problem.

I hope cryptoasian guy will change this if he want to offer a serious guidance for this.
Right now, he is only offering false "insurances"

He MUST have a VM and a very good developer, and ask the developers to code something live, on his VM through TeamViewer, to prove that their are competent to develop a coin, a service for that coin and support that.

So, as I said, having a Proof of developer is nothing serious, and I am not going to be insulted by this guy with such irrelevant question, which are not even remotely related to a TRUE Proof Of Developer.

Proof Of Developer = give me the proof that the GUY developing that coin have the skills to do what he says.

@cryptoasian, you must educate the people, not offer some useless insurance. Have a connection to the developer, talk to him at least 30 min / day, ask him TECHNICAL question, ask about his life, ask about his plans, ask him to provide REAL PROOFS that he CAN develop what he advertised, etc.

Don't ask him about twitter, facebook, or an ID.
Big deal, some dev from X country selling his IPO. You can't touch him legally. PERIOD! That's not a Proof of Developer.

Thank you,
Chris

CoinFreedom

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:04 AM

You're not exactly instilling trust by dismissing the questions and refusing to give personal info. A lot of people have already lost money on past crypto launches. It makes perfect sense to demand some proof of ID and some extra info on the devs. You don't need to answer everything but if you want people to invest, you'll need to offer more info on yourself and other devs to build trust.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:09:55 PM

If the wallet will sync and stay that way maybe I can mine 7CNB5nDKusj6b5pvXxb17QUzRibefdB7ed

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
cryptshine

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:30:10 PM

You're not exactly instilling trust by dismissing the questions and refusing to give personal info. A lot of people have already lost money on past crypto launches. It makes perfect sense to demand some proof of ID and some extra info on the devs. You don't need to answer everything but if you want people to invest, you'll need to offer more info on yourself and other devs to build trust.

Yes, revealing your ID to one source should not be a problem. Given that you are already investing so much into the coin.
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:03:10 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

With great sadness we decided to put an end the project BizCoin. Giving the fact that there is such a small interest in this coin, we cannot continue like this.
We cannot launch a coin which will be distributed to only a hand of people.

I'm going to refund all the investments: http://www.bizcoin.org/#ledger by tomorrow
I'll contact the Escrow and tell him to refund the investments made through Escrow: https://blockchain.info/address/1NfWt3ro5ZKb4DykmZztmgbyDDua6mwZGe

Please do not send any more investments!!!

Since we already invested a lot of time and money, we decided to continue our crypto journey and business in the same time.

We are going to continue the development for our projects, and our online business dedicated for crypto: cryptohire.com, thecryptobid.com, coingigs.com, coinbiz.info, and a lot more projects to come.
We are going to support Bitcoin, Litecoin and various coins with potential, which are supported by their teams on a long-term.

Thanks everybody for supporting our project

Chris
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:08:15 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

With great sadness we decided to put an end the project BizCoin. Giving the fact that there is such a small interest in this coin, we cannot continue like this.

I'm going to refund all the investments: http://www.bizcoin.org/#ledger by tomorrow
I'll contact the Escrow and tell him to refund the investments made through Escrow: https://blockchain.info/address/1NfWt3ro5ZKb4DykmZztmgbyDDua6mwZGe

Since we already invested a lot of time and money, we decided to continue our crypto journey and business in the same time.

We are going to continue the development for our projects, and our online business dedicated for crypto: cryptohire.com, thecryptobid.com, coingigs.com, coinbiz.info, and a lot more projects to come.
We are going to support Bitcoin, Litecoin and various coins with potential, which are supported by their teams on a long-term.

Chris

Shocked why so easy to give up? you make investors heartbroken
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:12:27 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chris

Shocked why so easy to give up? you make investors heartbroken

Unfortunately we cannot launch a coin which is going to be owned only by a hand of people.
We had some big plans to create a coin supported by our business, but it failed hard unfortunately.

"investors" are only looking for coins which are pump-able, looking for some trend-like features (anon., stealth things, etc).

Yes, it's very sad, but there is nothing we can do, and we are not going to launch a coin distributed to 30 ppl.

Thank you
anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:28:36 AM

Angry Angry Angry
ChrisSommer (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:26:09 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chris

TO ALL INVESTORS!

Please PM me with the confirmation that you still hold the address from which you sent the investment to receive the refund.
If not, please pm me a new BTC address to receive the refund.

P.S. If you are still interested in our projects, there will be a chance to invest and profit from a long term business. More information to come in ~5 days

Thank you,
Chris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: