Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]3$!!!Windows (server)- Microsoft software- Visual Studio- FREE BITDEFENDER*  (Read 4128 times)
kuusj98 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

The key is MSDN or Retail ?

Demo Image: https://i.imgur.com/OErqffy.png

MSDN: Account MSDN blocked -> Keys blocked.

Retail: Keys live forever.

Please take your crap elseware, whilst I appreciate you pointing out this fact, I always tell people if they are buying MSDN or retail, simple as that. It's 3$ key's, and with all respect, but for 3$ you can't expect me to go buy every single key at the local store for 129,99$ Smiley

I'm not making huge profits, infact, it could be a loss, this is something I am part of doing for the community.
If people are offering retail key's under the REAL retail price, they are not retail, simple as that.

I legitimatly have key's I bought from a real store for the full retail price, and because I have absolutely NO use for them, might aswell give them away for a few $

I hope this clears thing up. Also, a MSDN account doesn't get blocked if you don't do stupid things with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YUSOAWESOMe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:22:12 PM

Can i buy key from you? windows 8 please, also bitdefender if posible.

PM send, i have restriction on sending though, thanks
Relax

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:38:24 PM

Please take your crap elseware, whilst I appreciate you pointing out this fact, I always tell people if they are buying MSDN or retail, simple as that. It's 3$ key's, and with all respect, but for 3$ you can't expect me to go buy every single key at the local store for 129,99$ Smiley

I'm not making huge profits, infact, it could be a loss, this is something I am part of doing for the community.
If people are offering retail key's under the REAL retail price, they are not retail, simple as that.

I legitimatly have key's I bought from a real store for the full retail price, and because I have absolutely NO use for them, might aswell give them away for a few $

I hope this clears thing up. Also, a MSDN account doesn't get blocked if you don't do stupid things with it.

Haha, Why don't you look at the facts is Account MSDN blocked and Keys blocked.

All keys MSDN are always blocked -> Keys MSDN live maximum 3 month, 6 month or 1 year.

This means only MSDN keys to activate right away, they can not be kept forever.

Free Bitdefender: You get keys giveaways free and gifts for all buyers.
kuusj98 (OP)

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:22:52 PM

Haha, Why don't you look at the facts is Account MSDN blocked and Keys blocked.

Please sir, I request you leave my thread, because the only thing that you are doing is spamming up my thread.
I have explained the situation, and I think it's clear enough, why are you only posting in my topic rather than going into others and say the same?

I do not, and never will, send crap, period. My MSDN account will not get blocked, why should it be blocked? Please think about what you post before you press that button, and keep the sizes normal.
Thank you again!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:16:25 AM

The key is MSDN or Retail ?

Demo Image: https://i.imgur.com/OErqffy.png

MSDN: Account MSDN blocked -> Keys blocked.

Retail: Keys live forever.
Notepad image = im legit and he's not? You could have made that up for all we know. At the very least link to whatever program you used so people can independently verify.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Relax

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:40:49 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 02:56:28 AM by Relax

Notepad image = im legit and he's not? You could have made that up for all we know. At the very least link to whatever program you used so people can independently verify.

The Ultimate PID Checker: http://janek2012.eu/ultimate-pid-checker/ (Checker keys MSDN or Retail)
kuusj98 (OP)

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:29:13 AM

The Ultimate PID Checker: http://janek2012.eu/ultimate-pid-checker/ (Checker keys MSDN or Retail)
Now what is the problem here? I sell keys and most are MSDN and some are real retails, I tell my customers that when they want to buy something.

If they agree, they agree, if they don't, they dont.
Now, for the third time, please leave my thread alone, I am not spamming up yours.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: