Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest Pump of the month: Suckerberg Coins  (Read 768 times)
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:02:15 PM

Suckerberg Coins, copywrighting coins which spam social media, are the current fad of the month / pump of the month.  Previously it was anonymity coins, then Mint / Vert and before then country coins.

Get in the Stellar and Ethereum pump before it ends!   Don't be left holding the bag like the earlier Suckerberg Coins like Mastercoin and Maidsafe!

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacehopper

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:21:32 AM

Suckerberg Coins, copywrighting coins which spam social media, are the current fad of the month / pump of the month.  Previously it was anonymity coins, then Mint / Vert and before then country coins.

You missed out color coins!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:25:26 AM

Haha - SuckerBerg coin.  There's a parody coin one can a lot of fun with.  You can even guarantee the opposite if anon features, where the CIA/NSA/KGB have a back door built into your coin.  lol.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:36:04 AM

somehow a bunch of these coins with the same "marketing teams"  Roll Eyes
..end up with the highest volumes.
like KEY, URO, CRYPT, CLOAK, VERI
i just looked at the volume on Bittrex / Cryptsy and its all predictable..

same guys hanging around pushing the perception of popularity with inflated volume numbers
that do not match the actual popularity of the coins i think.
and you can pretty much guess who is involved by the supporters that linger around in the shadows
their typical behavior and WHERE they show up fast !

most of these wind up on Cryptsy fast as lightning yet it seems weird what other coin they drag their feet on OR don't add ever !

take Max coin for example.. it was out for MONTHS before they added it and i think Bittrex just added it (same coins added on both with top volumes)
point being is it was easily the most popular coin for around 2 months straight 24/7.. and they (Cryptsy) avoided it !
Then URO comes out and none of us have even heard of it and BAM they add it (fast in my opinion)
And when i asked i got told "user demand"
Really ? funny i never heard one guy on chat talk about URO and it was not on the voting list top 10
and there was no popular topics on it before it went on Cryptsy (Cryptsy added it before the big scam drama topic)
User demand ? like what Max coin way back ?
bs.... bad excuses, executed poorly lol

anyway who cares.. lol
the more i look and think about the lines point to the same groups of people and where they choose to speak
or sometimes more importantly where they choose NOT to speak.. speaks volumes lol
Seriously guys pay attention to the extreme shadowy scene / market manipulations going on.. a LOT of strings are pulled and wheels getting greased, it's obvious !

FUD first & ask questions later™
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:42:04 AM

Max Coin - I keep forgetting about that one.  That was one of the original Suckerberg coins.   Did Max Coin ever advertise itself on the Alex Jones' show?  Would be hilarious if someone can find out.   Grin

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:46:09 AM

Max Coin - I keep forgetting about that one.  That was one of the original Suckerberg coins.   Did Max Coin ever advertise itself on the Alex Jones' show?  Would be hilarious if someone can find out.   Grin

I don't think so.  I watched the whole launch.  It was a scam launch and I was shocked to see Max Keiser pump that thing for a week like he was some greedy troll.

He blocked me on twitter for telling him to get his act together.  I lost respect for the man that day.  His spiel is all about bankers are evil and greedy yet here was a millionaire pumping a scam coin in which he got tons of free coins, just to dump on the next poor guy who trusted him enough. 

It was incredibly pathetic to watch.

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:00:42 AM

I don't think so.  I watched the whole launch.  It was a scam launch and I was shocked to see Max Keiser pump that thing for a week like he was some greedy troll.

He blocked me on twitter for telling him to get his act together.  I lost respect for the man that day.  His spiel is all about bankers are evil and greedy yet here was a millionaire pumping a scam coin in which he got tons of free coins, just to dump on the next poor guy who trusted him enough. 

It was incredibly pathetic to watch.
Totally agree. It was overpriced from the start and it was just so unbelievably obvious everyone was just going to lose money. What a fucking joke.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:08:54 AM

RealSolid's exchange was the only exchange which listed Max during this mass scamfest.

That should tell you everything you need to know.  Max was screaming BUY BUY BUY at $2, ITS GOING TO $50, IT'S GONNA BE BIGGER THAN LTC, and people were buying like idiots and now it's a few pennies.

I wish I could have shorted MAXCoin cause it was the most blatant pump ScamCoin I ever saw.  But hey, that doesn't mean they won't do it again so I might buy a few Max and a few quark.  Lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: