Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS amazon GC (400)$  (Read 1711 times)
Trollkeeper

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:44:50 AM

If you redeem it, you cant gift it to anyone else.
Yes, you can. Just chat up Amazon Support and they'll do it for you.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teamy5892

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:46:52 AM

Monbux I would say beware this is probably depakote which scammed me out of a $500 Amazon GC.  The way he speaks is the exact same way and he also offered me a $400 for 225.  Here is an e-mail from him to me look at the way he speaks.

Email from him:
Luke Potter

6:26 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

i have a 300 for $175 and a 250 for $150 and a 400 for 225$

Also here is a PM:
Re: Amazon GC
« Sent to: yeahright on: Today at 05:43:34 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
well the only one i had on hand was the 500$ one bro cuz the others i gotta buy , so u can either wait or buy this one i can do abetter deal cuz i made you wait so long lets say like i usauly do 350 for 500$ amazon gift for you i can do 300$ so if you send another 125$ and this one i have already i can send right now in seconds ...for making you wait so long bro im so sorry im waiting on the credit card to be processed ...i have awesome trust so i expect when were done you will give me good feedback as well?

This Luke Potter has so many usernames on here.

he scammed me $200 with... (bitcoinlpotter)

I researched him and found out his alts e.g. bitcointanner, AnthonyCares, bitcoinlpotter,depakote, e.t.c

he also sends mail with (Linda Potter) (Luke Potter)

BEWARE of HIM!!! he his a scammer
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:54:16 PM

HAHA scammer dude is really an idiot. Not even smart enough to use a different address. He even admitted he was an idiot. I already quoted it, but here it is again:

number one i am not that other guy and the redeemed part is a typo i meant to say it hasnt been redeemed...no idiot would post that and try to sell it...think about it guys..

Sweet! Can't wait to get that PP chargeback..

teamy5892

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:32:20 PM

HAHA scammer dude is really an idiot. Not even smart enough to use a different address. He even admitted he was an idiot. I already quoted it, but here it is again:

number one i am not that other guy and the redeemed part is a typo i meant to say it hasnt been redeemed...no idiot would post that and try to sell it...think about it guys..

have you sent him PP? It's better you charge a dispute right now before the scammer charges first
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:23:58 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 01:40:36 PM by devthedev

have you sent him PP? It's better you charge a dispute right now before the scammer charges first

Yep, look at his bogus trust rating he posted on my profile now in retaliation to the first feedback left on his account.

teamy5892

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:51:43 PM

don't mind the fool, he thinks we're all stupid like him.... They keep mute when their cover has been blown. Watchout for him again, I'm sure he'll go ahead and register another newbie account then attempt to scam again... Jobless Faggot!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: