Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Single? I can find someone for you who is worth a damn.  (Read 2227 times)
BitMatch (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 11:16:02 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2012, 12:13:10 PM by BitMatch

Let's cut to the chase, folks.

Being alone just plain sucks.

What sucks more is feeling like opportunities are passing you by because you didn't invest the time to follow them.

It also sucks when you feel like you are losing more prospects daily as you grow older.

It seems that the more energy you spend looking for someone worth a damn,
               the more you are naturally disappointed by the depressing reality that on the internet,

anyone can be fake,

elusive

and frankly--

disappointing.

You may spend hours with someone trying to present yourself in a way to keep their interest

...only to learn that they are simply playing games.

You may spend hours searching through profiles and photos,

horrified at the daunting task of actually having to talk to thousands of people

just to get a straight answer from them and decide what you like about them.

Well, not anymore.

We'll do all of that work for you.

Like a happy gardener, we'll weed out the people who don't meet your standards and interests

so that you can stay busy doing what you do.

Don't like ditsy blondes? We won't even bother with it.

Only interested in girls who play soccer? You got it.

Need a girl who wants a casual relationship? They do exist.

Chubby chaser? Easy to find.

Got a specific nationality in mind? We're all about that.

For a modest fee, we will find you someone who you can enjoy and who can enjoy you.

Just think of us like your best friend who wants to hook you up with one of his friends, but his friends consist of the internet connected

population of the known world

Why bother with a dating site?

Dating websites are a joke and an outright scam.

We find the concept of having to pay in order to find out more about someone downright repugnant and counter-productive.

We want to earn our money honestly and legitimately.

We only get paid, if you get... well, happy with what we find for you.

Our rates for finding the next love of your life, fling of your week or star of your night differ based on the difficulty of finding someone given information provided to us on your part.

PM us today with some basic information:

• What kind of girl are you looking for? (age, looks, personality type, interests, cup size, etc)
  • Give a detailed description of what she should not be (a ditzy blonde, a girl who thinks boy bands are talented, a girl who is still in university, etc)
  • Give an honest description of what you are (afraid of commitments, mostly lazy) but give a backstory to your reasoning so that it can be fixed through discussion.
  • What are your strong points?
  • What do you need their strong points to be?
  • Give a detailed description of what you cannot be.

You may then also provide the information you see in the chart above to decide your rates. The more information you give us to use, the less work it will take on our part and thus the fees are lower (and more refundable).

Let us go to bat for you today!

Don't forget people-- it is not what you are that counts, it is what you are willing to be. Some people are just lacking some direction in life. Be open to direction!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 11:31:45 AM

Wow. Now we've got everything for an economy to work.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 11:36:14 AM

LOL at the funky editing.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 11:52:38 AM

Where do you operate? I'm a mediocre looking middle aged middle eastern caucasian male looking for a beautiful young girl with money who would help me leave back my wife and kids, move to the caribbean and forget that this catastrophe ever happened. Don't worry, she'll pay you too.
Defkin

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 11:59:47 AM

Where do you operate? I'm a mediocre looking middle aged middle eastern caucasian male looking for a beautiful young girl with money who would help me leave back my wife and kids, move to the caribbean and forget that this catastrophe ever happened. Don't worry, she'll pay you too.

Make that same for me Cheesy
BitMatch (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 12:08:24 PM

We operate everywhere on the internet. It doesn't matter where you or they live. If they're contactable online, we can find them. It's just a matter of time. That's why you're paying us to do it for you, because you don't have the time.

Girls with money exist. Beautiful girls exist too. The question is, would you be willing to work on yourself (exercise, change jobs, etc) if they asked for it or they wanted it?

The biggest problem with finding a partner is not what you are, it's what you are not willing to be. Make sure you specify what you are not willing to be in your PM.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 06:36:47 PM

So where are the success stories!!
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2012, 06:56:54 PM

Interesting concept.I think this could revolutionise internet dating.I like your ad BitMatch Smiley
just my 2 cents

P.S. Question is how do women look for guys on your service? Or is this geared towards guys? Just curious.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Xanax

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2012, 06:59:40 PM

In my mind I think this is one weird service.  Shocked

People can just go on there own sites and meet men/women. And not have to pay anything to find someone maybe they will actually love one day.

Weird service I think.  Cool
BitMatch (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 08:06:24 AM

So where are the success stories!!

No one can promise long term relationships, and as such, we can only provide you the materials to continue building yours.

Success stories will never be because of us, it will be because you didn't drop the ball when we handed it to you.

I have had my own success enough to write a book. Many 2-3 year long relationships that involved moving in together as well. Some people would say that because I did not get married to one of the females I have dated, that it was ultimately "not successful", but for me, the short term relationships were very useful to shaping myself into a more responsible and mature adult.

I am also currently involved with a girl whom I first found online. We have spent many nights together and we make each other very happy. I am a living success story for my own skills in digging up diamonds in the rough.

Interesting concept.I think this could revolutionise internet dating.I like your ad BitMatch Smiley
just my 2 cents

Thank you. This is a social experiment and if it proves worthwhile, it will be expanded into a full fledged service.

The downside to a community like this is that in allowing money to be sent easier than ever before, it also allows for more scams. That may deter many startups from even trying, but for me it means that it I can play by the same rules of real business -- longevity is the name of the game.

P.S. Question is how do women look for guys on your service? Or is this geared towards guys? Just curious.
I do not believe in building databases of people as people change everyday, and since I myself am male, speaking to another female as a presumed male is a bit too gay for my liking.

TL;DR? I don't provide that service at this time.

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 08:10:54 AM

I don't think I've seen any service reeking more of "identity fraud" than this one.  Grin

forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
BitMatch (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 08:16:01 AM

In my mind I think this is one weird service.  Shocked

People can just go on there own sites and meet men/women. And not have to pay anything to find someone maybe they will actually love one day.

Weird service I think.  Cool

Although you're marked as a scammer, other non-scammers might actually want this point clarified so I might as well respond.

I'm not offering magic. Long term relationships especially are a complex science. What I am offering is to find the diamonds that you might not have the stomach to sift through all the sand for. And for that time saved on your part, you are remitting a small fee.

I don't think I've seen any service reeking more of "identity fraud" than this one.  Grin

Oh come now. The most information you'd ever be providing is the same you'd be publicly providing to a social network.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 08:26:51 AM

Oh come now. The most information you'd ever be providing is the same you'd be publicly providing to a social network.

So? Social networks are basically personal tracking/data mining operations. As bad as that is, you at least want them to be reputable because otherwise the risk of identity fraud would also be evident.

BitMatch (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 08:58:51 AM

So? Social networks are basically personal tracking/data mining operations. As bad as that is, you at least want them to be reputable because otherwise the risk of identity fraud would also be evident.

No, I'm sorry. That doesn't hold up against basic logic. The reputability of a social network has nothing to do with publicly accessible information that you provide. When you upload your name and a photo a social network, anyone can take that information and photo and make another account pretending to be you. I don't see how that has anything to do with the social network being reputable or not.

In addition, we haven't asked for anything other than what people want to put out there. Your argument is basically unfounded and more or less nonsensical.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:01:42 AM

No, I'm sorry. That doesn't hold up against basic logic. The reputability of a social network has nothing to do with publicly accessible information that you provide. When you upload your name and a photo a social network, anyone can take that information and photo and make another account pretending to be you. I don't see how that has anything to do with the social network being reputable or not.

In addition, we haven't asked for anything other than what people want to put out there. Your argument is basically unfounded and more or less nonsensical.

Not if you give a damn about your privacy settings.

Then again, I don't have any personal info in any SN since I don't trust them to manage my info properly in the first place, even internally.

BitMatch (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:04:28 AM

Not if you give a damn about your privacy settings.
That's true. If you want to meet a stranger, and you plan on letting them know something about you, that obviously requires divulging something. I don't know if two people can have a relationship if they are so anonymous to the point that you don't even know what gender they are.

This is obviously not a service for people who plan on getting married under pseudonyms and only in a country that lets them deny to have their real identity revealed, or who wear masks while dating.  Roll Eyes

Then again, I don't have any personal info in any SN since I don't trust them to manage my info properly in the first place, even internally.

That's a good and valid point. Please don't use this service as I feel you would be messaging us everyday complaining that someone on the internet likes you for who you really are.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:15:34 AM

That's a good and valid point. Please don't use this service as I feel you would be messaging us everyday complaining that someone on the internet likes you for who you really are.

Didn't plan to, I'm more than set.

I was just pointing out the obvious shadiness of a service asking for so much information while giving no information about themselves.

We don't need any more scams, frauds, or dodgy operations of any kind in the community.

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 03:59:18 PM

Quoting it, since it's becoming a bit of a moving target.

What sucks more is feeling like opportunities are passing you by because you didn't invest the time to follow them.

It also sucks when you feel like you are losing more prospects daily as you grow older.

the more you are naturally disappointed by the depressing reality that on the internet,

anyone can be fake,

elusive

and frankly--

disappointing.

You may spend hours with someone trying to present yourself in a way to keep their interest

horrified at the daunting task of actually having to talk to thousands of people

Well, not anymore.

Like a happy gardener, we'll weed out the people who don't meet your standards and interests

For a modest fee, we will find you someone who you can enjoy and who can enjoy you.

Just think of us like your best friend who wants to hook you up with one of his friends, but his friends consist of the internet connected

We find the concept of having to pay in order to find out more about someone downright repugnant and counter-productive.

Our rates for finding the next love of your life, fling of your week or star of your night differ based on the difficulty of finding someone given information provided to us on your part.

• What kind of girl are you looking for? (age, looks, personality type, interests, cup size, etc)
  • Give a detailed description of what she should not be (a ditzy blonde, a girl who thinks boy bands are talented, a girl who is still in university, etc)
  • Give an honest description of what you are (afraid of commitments, mostly lazy) but give a backstory to your reasoning so that it can be fixed through discussion.

You may then also provide the information you see in the chart above to decide your rates. The more information you give us to use, the less work it will take on our part and thus the fees are lower (and more refundable).

Don't forget people-- it is not what you are that counts, it is what you are willing to be. Some people are just lacking some direction in life. Be open to direction!

BitMatch (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 04:57:01 PM

Quoting it, since it's becoming a bit of a moving target.

anyone can be fake,

elusive

and frankly--

disappointing.

Well, not anymore.

Please quote this too. More free advertising for me. What exactly is "moving" other than the length of this page?
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 05:19:22 PM

Please quote this too. More free advertising for me. What exactly is "moving" other than the length of this page?

The contents of your first post have changed at least 4 times that I've seen. So just for documenting purposes I will live that there and you can continue editing away.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: