Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Press Releases and Distribution for Cryptocurrency Startups  (Read 6136 times)
UberNifty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 12:28:55 AM

Well played, I'll definite keep you in mind!

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPR (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:57:03 AM

Well played, I'll definite keep you in mind!

Thanks!

Whatever you are working on at the moment we hope that it goes well! Always love new and exciting stuff in the cryptocurrency world!!!
BitcoinPR (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:16:15 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that starting tomorrow we are running 50% off our services in celebration of Thanksgiving in the States and Black Friday.

We've received many messages from startups who are going to be running BLACK FRIDAY specials and want some help getting the word out. So if you've been thinking about getting a press release out in the hands of cryptocurrency journalists this is your opportunity.

Again, this discount starts tomorrow, November 21st (12:01am EST) and will run until Wednesday, November 26th.

Our current rates before the discount are:

Press Release Crafting   0.3504Ƀ
Release Distribution   0.2803Ƀ
Bundle   0.5606Ƀ

After the discount our rates are as follows:

Press Release Crafting   0.1752Ƀ
Release Distribution   0.14015Ƀ
Bundle   0.2803Ƀ

As you can see this is an extremely discounted rate and will be offered for a very limited time only. If you have any questions or want to take advantage of this offer please visit our website at http://BitcoinPR.net/ or feel free to send our team a direct message.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 11:31:15 PM

I hate to say this but it seems like a bunch of noob accounts talking to each other..... smells very VERY SCAMMY

2 of the accounts have been inactive since the same date... dont worry I screen captures just incase Wink

BitcoinPR (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:20:14 PM

I hate to say this but it seems like a bunch of noob accounts talking to each other..... smells very VERY SCAMMY

2 of the accounts have been inactive since the same date... dont worry I screen captures just incase Wink

I'm sorry it appears that way. We are certainly providing these services to people and have been for several months now.

As for the older accounts that have been commenting here, they all have genuinely purchased our services.

It appears a few of our past clients though have gone inactive completely.
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:10:58 AM

I'm sorry it appears that way. We are certainly providing these services to people and have been for several months now.

As for the older accounts that have been commenting here, they all have genuinely purchased our services.

It appears a few of our past clients though have gone inactive completely.

I'll vouch to the validity of the releases being sent out at the very least. We have received a great number of releases from the Bitcoin PR Network team.

We don't always publish them but they have sent us a fairly large number of releases at this point so if it is a scam then a lot of people are getting taken Wink

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

Your website says something else - mining pool. Where is your link for PR submission?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: