Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for a working SATA laptop HDD...  (Read 626 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:37:08 AM

Do you happen to have a working SATA laptop HDD you no longer need that's just gathering dust somewhere ?

Well, I'd like to buy it off you for cost of shipping, yes that means I'd like it free lol. I mean if your no using it anyway and it's just in a box somewhere then why not ?

What I'd like it for is so I can set up an online Armory system. That being said, so it will last a while. I'd like it to be 150Gb or larger.

Even if you have one you don't really want to just give away, PM me a price anyway so we can talk.

Ty.

Edit: I would also prefer Escrow if I'm not familiar with you. This way I can ensure the drive works out before having funds released. Even if it is just $6 for a small priority mail box.

To be decided...
hayseed

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:12:30 PM

Do you happen to have a working SATA laptop HDD you no longer need that's just gathering dust somewhere ?

Well, I'd like to buy it off you for cost of shipping, yes that means I'd like it free lol. I mean if your no using it anyway and it's just in a box somewhere then why not ?

What I'd like it for is so I can set up an online Armory system. That being said, so it will last a while. I'd like it to be 150Gb or larger.

Even if you have one you don't really want to just give away, PM me a price anyway so we can talk.

Ty.

Edit: I would also prefer Escrow if I'm not familiar with you. This way I can ensure the drive works out before having funds released. Even if it is just $6 for a small priority mail box.

I would not depend on a used laptop drive. They are by their nature abused!!  stuffed into bags, banged around vehicles or luggage etc.
Run hot with poor cooling!! Its like buying used vehicles from utility companies. They only get rid of them when they are on deaths door.

http://newegg.com - you can find plenty of drives around $50. stick to western digital or seagate. shipping free.

I am a tech. People only remember how valuable and irreplaceable their data is after it is gone!!
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:00:16 AM

Ended up getting a 500Gb drive from NewEgg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236498

Now I can set up my online Armory system by weeks end.

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: