Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone get 1 BTC every day?  (Read 14055 times)
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:37:02 PM

just want to know to get more spirit

Everytime I make a constructive post, which I mostly do, I earn .0012 of  BTC(I will soon at least because next week I will be a Senior Member).

You should really check out my signature and look at other signature campaigns and try to help spread the word around about prime dice or something else that you are interested in. Good way to make money and new friends.

I think u r currently earning 0.0006BTC and will earn 0.001BTC as a Sr. Member.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:03:27 PM

Everytime I make a constructive post, which I mostly do, I earn .0012 of  BTC(I will soon at least because next week I will be a Senior Member).

You should really check out my signature and look at other signature campaigns and try to help spread the word around about prime dice or something else that you are interested in. Good way to make money and new friends.

You are full and on primedice, so 6mBTC and 10mBTC/posts. 12mBTC/posts is Dicebitcoin's rate.

Wrong profile, or you have inside info about PD's increasing the rates.

By the way: if you make the max posts with senior member at PD1s rates, you will only need more 0,98666666667 BTC to reach the 1btc/day stuff
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:01:30 PM

You are full and on primedice, so 6mBTC and 10mBTC/posts. 12mBTC/posts is Dicebitcoin's rate.

Wrong profile, or you have inside info about PD's increasing the rates.
He will become a senior member on tuesday when the activity levels change. This will be the 19th of the month. Prime dice had it's period end on the 17th, but it can take up to 48 hours for payment (per the OP of the campaign) and it pays the higher rank if a user is promoted. In theory he could get the senior rate if PD is on the slow end of sending out payments this month and calculates the payout after he gets the promotion.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:54:21 AM

man, if OP can afford to buy 1 btc every day, i really do envy him. i wish i had hundreds of thousands to throw at btc.
Jacobit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:25:10 AM

Miners, scammers, big business owners, and gamblers are guys with making that kind of money.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:28:13 AM

I have a friend who uses a rig of 18 Neptunes and averages 55-60 TH/s. He makes over 1 BTC a day.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

I have a friend who uses a rig of 18 Neptunes and averages 55-60 TH/s. He makes over 1 BTC a day.

OMFG, how much cost for him build that monster stuff? And how much is the energy bill?

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:36:48 AM

There are some exchanges that can earn 1btc

easily bitstamp 7.5k trading volume in last 24 hours, fees on this are way more than 1 btc Grin
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:31:38 AM

uncertain revenue per day I
sometimes it does not win the day until a few days, but once I can win a lot of btc Smiley
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:46:49 PM

Pretty sure this is wrong. 0.0012 per post belongs to Hero Member tier members. It's all explained in the Primedice official thread.

vpeer

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:15:19 PM

somebody want to get it more and more
hannscryo

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:20:44 PM

1 BTC every day?
I think it's almost impossible, maybe one or two in this forum can achieve that, not more.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:23:29 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 01:34:42 PM by izanagi

I wish i have BTC 1 everyday  Cheesy

With this forum (follow sig campaign), about 0.4 BTC per day can be obtain
But it still really a lot of time and energy to spend  Cool
If you have luck , you can gamble it or trading for more profit
And i can invest some bitcoin so i hope i got 1 BTC in total  Tongue

Smiley
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:31:33 PM

On my best day, i make around 0.02 BTC which includes trading alts, signature campaigns, faucets and CEX.IO cloud mining. CEX was by far my biggest mistake, still haven't recovered my investment for GH/s and dont think i ever will! GH/s were 0.0076 when i bought a 100 of them and today they are worth 0.0035 per GH/s. Sad

Still sticking with them in the hope that GH/s rises and i can recover my investment or take a small loss Smiley

Keep looking for giveaways and collect as many alts as you can and put them up for sale. Do not dump them for whatever price you can get. Put a price and stick to it, especially since you have nothing to lose as you got them for free in the first place!

I find that this is the best method to build up your resources, you may not make a BTC a day, but will make a BTC in around 3 months unless you are incredibly lucky.

detro

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:05:57 PM

I know that if your pushing at least 40 THS of mining power right now you can make 1.0196 every 24 hours. This is taking into account electricity costs etc but not luck nor price of the initial mining equipment. If you want to make 1 BTC a day, you can either become a crypto day trader, though making a significant amount daily will require utilizing a Trading Bot, you can work some successful marketing campaigns for other big name sites that have affiliate programs(Easiest route if you have experience in advertising, SEO or Running Advertising Campaigns), many people I know currently have been making a fortune daily simply buying Ghash's from cex.io for users in japan and china and taking their payments via paypal, many people also do big referral campaigns for in the cloud mining providers like cex so for example from every user you refer, you get 3% hashing power based on how many Ghs they have purchased, you can also sell voucher codes from cex.io on ebay and make a decent amount.

If you want to try In the Cloud mining I would stay away from CEX.io(they charge 26 cents per ghs, too much imho) and check out Zencloud from Gawminers(the folks in my signature) or other alternatives and make sure that you are purchasing enough hashing power to make ROI on your initial investment(also check out what people on the forums are saying about any other ITC mining providers as some are not good at all or scams.). Simply Google Bitcoin profitability calculator and you will find numerous tools to help you determine roughly how much you will make depending on hashing power, electricity costs, initial hardware pay and more. If you intend on mining.

Once you learn more about BTC you will find more ways than I can think of at the moment to earn BTC whether via methods similar to the ones discussed above, to bitcoin integration services for local businesses, white glove miner setup and hosting offerings (i.e you do all the work and become a persons cloud mining provider) and as I said, more than I can name. Check out ebay, the marketplace forum here and other locations and see how others in the community are making their BTC fortunes, follow their lead or create a money making strategy based on theirs.

If your still very new to BTC and are interested in understanding mining, I'd be more than happy to send you a few usb miners for free so you can get a better understanding of the process. I only ask that you pay the 5$(if in the US) for the priority shipping box, so if you want a few block erupters and maybe a antminer shoot me an address to send to and send 5 dollars to my btc addy or i'll give you a paypal address to cover shipping.

Anyway, I wish you luck and if you ever become one of the bitcoin billionaire whales, I am always accept donations for my daughters MIT fund Wink

Good luck and Take Care,
Detro
devonne

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:07:34 PM

How is it possible to earn 1 BTC every day
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

When just dice was up and running I was making around 1 to 2 BTC per day. Some days I would lose 1 to 2 BTC. I ended up around 8 BTC.
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:39:19 PM

1 BTC every day?

I think it's almost impossible but I wish i have BTC 1 everyday  Grin
I get bitcoin just from following the signature campaign and trading
is there a reliable investment bitcoin?
Strawbtcerries

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:16:25 PM

Thats too much money in one day to be realistic.
starssky

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:26:17 PM

i can't even make 0.01 a day lol 1 btc is far away
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: