Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:27:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'junior varsity' ISIS is beheading children  (Read 1812 times)
Rigon (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:23:10 AM

ISIS, the Islamic terror group Obama sneered at as a 'JV team', is now reportedly beheading Christian children, raping and beheading their mothers, and beheading, hanging, and crucifying their fathers. The photos are far too graphic to post here, so I suggest you simply take my word for it.
http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56339
http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481
These people make Al Qaeda look like Sunday school teachers. We are going to have to face them sooner or later, and many retired military leaders say we should have destroyed them in their infancy when we had a chance instead of dismissively referring to them as "JV".

In any case, despite what Obama claims, the war on Islamic terrorism is not over at all. It is just beginning, and this is not the JV team at all. These are people determined to rule the world or die trying. We need to make sure that they get the alternative.
More here : http://news.msn.com/world/video?videoid=2bfdecd8-28d6-bd10-3bdb-9fe0cecfe467
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:28:12 AM

And do you think the humanitarians on the left give a damn? The muzzies are slaughtering Christians so why should the left give a damn? And where is the UN? No outcry regarding violations of human rights? When you look at this and realize how silent the world is when muzzies go on the rampage just remember that hillary went to the UN and filed charges against AZ for daring to pass a law to try and curb illegal immigration by asking for federal ID from immigrants legally required to carry that ID. Now doesn't her action look foolish and inane?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:20:00 PM

Without appropriate actions sooner or later the same will happen in our cities here in Europe.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:49:52 PM

ISIS is beheading anyone that doesn't follow them in the region, and making women slaves and selling them (welcome back to the middle age), but I find it sad, that only when Catholics got involved that international intervention started ....
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:58:29 PM

ISIS is beheading anyone that doesn't follow them in the region, and making women slaves and selling them (welcome back to the middle age), but I find it sad, that only when Catholics got involved that international intervention started ....

Yeah... heard that 300 Yazidi women were abducted from Sinjar and then forcibly married to the ISIS terrorists. The Islamists call this procedure Jihad marriage. And you are right... no one cares about the Yazidis and Assyrians. Only if the Catholics are targeted, people will act.
kuroman

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:06:33 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 01:23:41 PM by kuroman

Yeah... heard that 300 Yazidi women were abducted from Sinjar and then forcibly married to the ISIS terrorists. The Islamists call this procedure Jihad marriage. And you are right... no one cares about the Yazidis and Assyrians. Only if the Catholics are targeted, people will act.

They are not only marrying them but selling them http://madworldnews.com/isis-sex-slave-market-christian-women/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=isis-sex-slave-market-christian-women

Edit : removed NSFW link
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:15:45 PM

Here is a picture from Mosul. Yazidi women, who were captured by the ISIS on their way to the local slave market. They are going to be sold to the highest bidder. ISIS has set ambitious revenue targets from the sale of captive women.

kuroman

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:22:43 PM

Here is a picture from Mosul. Yazidi women, who were captured by the ISIS on their way to the local slave market. They are going to be sold to the highest bidder. ISIS has set ambitious revenue targets from the sale of captive women.

yes that same picture was in the second link I posted, I'll just delete the link as it is quite brutal here is another image
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:36:58 PM

I don't think people understand the situation.. These are not wild animals they are people...  Dispite what the media tells you "terrorits" are human beings.  The "terrorits" keep growing every time we attack them.. why does this happen?  Well when someone comes and bombs you're house killing everyone but you and your 12... guess what you just decided to join..
Fighting a "war on terror" will only bring more death to everyone.  Humans are humans annihilate their family and expect them to be in a serious rage.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

I don't think people understand the situation.. These are not wild animals they are people...  Dispite what the media tells you "terrorits" are human beings.  The "terrorits" keep growing every time we attack them.. why does this happen?  Well when someone comes and bombs you're house killing everyone but you and your 12... guess what you just decided to join..
Fighting a "war on terror" will only bring more death to everyone.  Humans are humans annihilate their family and expect them to be in a serious rage.

There is nothing human about this. Humans are being SOLD and children are being murdered by these animals. There is no justification for that.   

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:27:32 PM

Without appropriate actions sooner or later the same will happen in our cities here in Europe.

already happening, don't forget.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1369235265

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:44:04 PM

Shame on you for justifying these animals. No. They are not humans. They don't qualify to become human. You need certain basic qualities to become a human, and they don't have those qualities. They are rabid dogs, who needs to be culled as quickly as possible.
kuroman

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:55:21 PM

There is nothing human about this. Humans are being SOLD and children are being murdered by these animals. There is no justification for that.   

I think you've missed his point, what he is saying is trying to kill them all wouldn't solve the problem and in fact will create more fanatics and psychopath like these, as you are bound to hurt innocents aswell and those innocent people becomes an easy prey and recruit, the thing is, there need to be a real strategy to deal with this problem, the short strategy is limited intervention to stop the massacre and push ISIS back, in medium term you need to strengthens the local authorities, but problems will always remain when you have a government that is prosecuting a part of the population, this need to be fixed , and in the long term is to be to built solid institutions and have a strong educational plan, including programs for religion tolerances.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:58:29 PM

I think you've missed his point, what he is saying is trying to kill them all wouldn't solve the problem and in fact will create more fanatics and psychopath like these, as you are bound to hurt innocents aswell and those innocent people becomes an easy prey and recruit, the thing is, there need to be a real strategy to deal with this problem, the short strategy is limited intervention to stop the massacre and push ISIS back, in medium term you need to strengthens the local authorities, but problems will always remain when you have a government that is prosecuting a part of the population, this need to be fixed , and in the long term is to be to built solid institutions and have a strong educational plan, including programs for religion tolerances.

You make some valid points, but his point was sympathizing with these animals.

I am not sure I advocate US or Nato action of any kind there, but at the same time we created the problem by leaving a power vacuum that these savages are taking advantage of. In the end I think the Iraqi people are the only ones that can resolve this.

spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:37:11 PM

Shame on you for justifying these animals. No. They are not humans. They don't qualify to become human. You need certain basic qualities to become a human, and they don't have those qualities. They are rabid dogs, who needs to be culled as quickly as possible.

As we can see here the typical person in zero control of their emotions.  Bombing people from a far will lead to worse and more of this.  This is the problem with our society I'd say an easy 90% only makes decisions and opinions on emotions.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:38:31 PM

I don't think people understand the situation.. These are not wild animals they are people...  Dispite what the media tells you "terrorits" are human beings.  The "terrorits" keep growing every time we attack them.. why does this happen?  Well when someone comes and bombs you're house killing everyone but you and your 12... guess what you just decided to join..
Fighting a "war on terror" will only bring more death to everyone.  Humans are humans annihilate their family and expect them to be in a serious rage.

You make some valid points, but his point was sympathizing with these animals.

I am not sure I advocate US or Nato action of any kind there, but at the same time we created the problem by leaving a power vacuum that these savages are taking advantage of. In the end I think the Iraqi people are the only ones that can resolve this.

So if I another country bomberd your city, killed your entire family you'd be some animal for attacking them back?

You know WE started the idea of concentration camps.. the germans stole it from us...  Humans are being sold in your own country and you don't care..
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

this is not the work of isolated radicals as the left would have us to  believe. This is an army! This is Islam in action, and they are the new Nazis, only worse. Like the Nazis, they mean to dominate the world, and also like the Nazis, they mean to kill every Jew on Earth, But unlike the Nazis, they also mean to either convert all other religions to Nazism or kill them.

There is going to be a World War Three, and we may be witnessing the beginning.

spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:45:53 PM

IMO if IRAQ was handled like Japan things would be WAY better right now...  Bombing a country and leavnig it to rot will not end will.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:49:28 PM

So if I another country bomberd your city, killed your entire family you'd be some animal for attacking them back?

WTF? The Yazidis didn't bombed any of the ISIS members or killed their families. Nor did the Assyrians or any other minority ethnic groups, such as the Turkmens, Shabaks or the Kurds.

No one called the ISIS animals for attacking the Iraqi Army. We called them animals for beheading the innocent children and then fixing their heads from poles.
kuroman

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:24:17 PM

this is not the work of isolated radicals as the left would have us to  believe. This is an army! This is Islam in action, and they are the new Nazis, only worse. Like the Nazis, they mean to dominate the world, and also like the Nazis, they mean to kill every Jew on Earth, But unlike the Nazis, they also mean to either convert all other religions to Nazism or kill them.

There is going to be a World War Three, and we may be witnessing the beginning.

If Muslim wanted to kill Jews they would have done so centuries before when they were the strongest, but in fact they did the opposite, Jews were well threated in Muslim countries, heck when Islam was tossed out of what's we know now as Spain, Jews followed muslims to north African countries because they feared for them selfs.

There are around 2 Billions Muslims in the world if Islam was as you describe Nazism, things would have went bad a long while ago,  so no not only you are wrong but comparing Muslims with Nazis is quite ridiculous, ISIS members are murderous, psychopaths and need to be stoped and punished for the crimes, but from there to generalize like that it is a thread of ignorance, As if you say Christian Nazi, PKK, or some Israeli Jew did massacres, we should treat Christianity and Judaism (and here) Islam as Nazism
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: