Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that the CIA/FBI/NSA were behind the scenes created by Bitcoin???  (Read 3064 times)
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:32:11 AM

I don't know the answer, because there are reason that's true & reason that's wrong

Reason that's wrong :
1. Because BTC, scam / money laundry increase. and CIA/FBI/NSA have more work to do
2. Some people don't invest in USD anymore, they would pick BTC (for county that not use USD)

Reason that's true :
1. CIA/FBI/NSA will get free BIG hash power to decrypt something that protected with SHA-256

But looks like it's wrong CIA/FBI/NSA behind bitcoin creation

Satoshi was either a time traveler or an alien. Take your pick.

Why not both  Grin

dumb concept.. i don't believe anything of the sort and i am a big conspiracy theorist type of guy LOL

Some people have some crazy opinion  Grin

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:41:08 AM

It would be against their interest to create a decentralised currency, agencies like the CIA/FBI etc aren't likely to give away control of the global finance system.
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:54:33 AM

Ok WOW,,, this just got to- BEYOND> Ridiculous.... This is what, 8th, 9th or 10th topic with in 7 days talking about the same old shit??

.. Mods?? Where are you? This is getting annoying now.

Please delete.... we only need 1 thread about this >>> BS<<<
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:31:40 PM

There is also very compelling evidence that Satoshi was murdered  Roll Eyes
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:13:57 PM

The reading comprehension here is just amazing.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:16:20 PM

I do. Cool Cool

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:19:54 PM

Well, we can't be sure about that.
But why would  they make bitcoin?
Bitcoin is against the government influence in the economy.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:38:53 PM

Satire or not, I am so sick or these garbage threads. Moderators should start deleting them since they have no value whatsoever.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

Every time something gets popular and people like it there will be somebody to say that it is some kind of conspiracy, that is how it works and how it has worked.

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:56:02 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 03:08:13 PM by Cortex7

What is the point of creating bitcoin? Like this would make banks to bankrupt. I don't know but maybe It is not very logical to be true at least from the first look maybe there is something else deeper...

But why would  they make bitcoin?
Bitcoin is against the government influence in the economy.

idea1
A honeypot to test security capabilities of other nations. And what more cunning way than to have to expend zero$ on bating the trap. So maybe it's to force a hand show (of exotic systems) in the global geopolitical poker game.

Highly unlikely but might make a mediocre/poor novel.

idea2
Slightly more likely:

Maybe to beta-test a new cash system. In the future (when the beta test/development was complete) It would be easy for the government to hijack miners, gov has very deep pockets, it would only take the majority of miners to be overwhelmed by greed and all start mining .gov coin for the coin and the nice% fiat bonus on top.

And of course big investors would convert their BTC into GOV, BTC might become the new DOGE, such wow!

The existing fiat petrodollar IS coming to an end, eventually the game WILL be reset to some asset backed system (ala Bretton Woods) and played all over again, would be sweet for .gov (banks) to not have to dip into their gold if they can just grow a free POW network and then use that.

I admit, it's a crazy speculation, but the chances of it being so are >0.

It would be against their interest to create a decentralised currency, agencies like the CIA/FBI etc aren't likely to give away control of the global finance system.

Control can always be re-established with deep pockets, you really think miners are not corruptable? Their all on GHash.io because they're spooked by variance, what do you think they would do if their mining rewards were increased with fiat subsidy on top?
Cortex7

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:00:35 PM

Satire or not, I am so sick or these garbage threads. Moderators should start deleting them since they have no value whatsoever.

No value? Your post just earned you some coin from primedice, ka...ching!
zen2

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:57:07 PM

I think this true why Not ...Better Control can nur have of you when FBI want
wzb422

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:20:17 PM

no, i do not believe that
wordman267645

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:05:27 PM

I don't believe that too.Still there is no true evidence that they are all behind the scenes created by bitcoin.
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:34:11 PM

the internet was created by the government you better unplug...
why does it matter who created bitcoin.
the source code is public for all to see, that's all that matters.
TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:09:31 PM

Did the CIA/FBI/NSA get their beginning by riding the coattails of the Bitcoin protocol? This is potentially groundbreaking.

Your on crack, OP!
itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:39:08 PM

No value? Your post just earned you some coin from primedice, ka...ching!
This specific thread really does not have any meaningful discussion about the possibility of the US government creating BTC. It is more or less full of spam. With that being said this is a discussion that can be had with the community that could potentially discredit (most likely) or prove this conspiracy theory.
iluvpie60 (OP)

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:54:34 PM

The reading comprehension here is just amazing.

lol honestly ur probably only one of the few to actually read what i say.

its funny how emotion can get to the peopl eon h ere and cause them to not correctly read what i say.

i did edit it awhile back to say it was satire... OR IS IT! lol

but honestly people need to dig in and find things out wherever possible, i have no issue with that. just needs to be more rational.
Cortex7

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:52:22 AM

This specific thread really does not have any meaningful discussion about the possibility of the US government creating BTC...

Says who? you Roll Eyes

I made a post that might start discussion on the subject...

It's difficult to start discussion when the thread only contains comedians and policemen.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:13:47 AM

Meanwhile... some kid who lives in Washington and wears a tinfoil hat is like... 

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: