Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:23:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256265 times)
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

So basically this is an enhanced PoS so to speak. Not to sound too harsh but more of a slight improvement over PoS; instead of having a fixed stake time, varying it.

Well if you check the whitepaper you can see other improvements than varied stake times, and as well as i said the whole code is completely rewritten as some features could not be implemented on regular pos code. Please wait the final product then call it a slight improvement Grin
I am on the list so definitely looking forward to the final product. Hoping to become a RSU millionaire Cheesy
jukka

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:26:14 PM

So basically this is an enhanced PoS so to speak. Not to sound too harsh but more of a slight improvement over PoS; instead of having a fixed stake time, varying it.

Well if you check the whitepaper you can see other improvements than varied stake times, and as well as i said the whole code is completely rewritten as some features could not be implemented on regular pos code. Please wait the final product then call it a slight improvement Grin

Sounds very promising! New development and not just a clone!
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:13:34 AM

Do you have a Link to the Free Distribution List?  Grin

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:29:26 AM

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NPPdGKnV7ZKYY9qoM_dFMwlyrUT-qoTn-JO0XvRMIkA/edit?usp=sharing

Just shows the emails of the shareholders well partially showing them.
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:51:14 AM

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NPPdGKnV7ZKYY9qoM_dFMwlyrUT-qoTn-JO0XvRMIkA/edit?usp=sharing

Just shows the emails of the shareholders well partially showing them.

Thank you! my email is there. Woo ooo!  Grin

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
asboxi

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:18:29 AM

count me in Smiley

bitcoin XT believer
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:49:46 AM

How do I find my BTT account number?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tencentcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:51:04 AM

one question , round 1 shakeholder must use the signature when we not hit 1000people?

or only second round registrater need to update their signature.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:38:33 AM

find profile tab !
find forum profile information !
then look your link..you should see your BTT number

my BTT number, for example

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:08:02 AM

find profile tab !
find forum profile information !
then look your link..you should see your BTT number   

my BTT number, for example

Thank you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kisrap

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:09:34 AM

one question , round 1 shakeholder must use the signature when we not hit 1000people?

only second round registrater need to update their signature. and those who may need an extra unclaimed shares

tammuz

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

La Liberté guidant le peuple

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:38:27 AM

I have found my name in "Rejected list". Why?
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:43:44 AM

only second round registrater need to update their signature. and those who may need an extra unclaimed shares

As it is said in the op you have to place the signature when you are registering for the first round. There will be no seperate second round. Second round distriburion will happen between the users who had the signature from the time of registration till the end of the registration period.
hoks

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:19:03 AM

i suggest dev team should keep 10% of total and take as their funds .
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:23:33 AM

You are very kind but our objective is to make a fair distribution where nobody has advantage over others not even devs. By this there will be no dev dumping or large bagholders to manipulate the market, or at least this won't be the distributions failure.
hoks

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:46:05 AM

You are very kind but our objective is to make a fair distribution where nobody has advantage over others not even devs. By this there will be no dev dumping or large bagholders to manipulate the market, or at least this won't be the distributions failure.
you are right ,but i think without dev's support , the project is nothing , i dont think dev build up a reserveshare just only his interest .we need a double win project here .

does anybody agree with me
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:10:44 AM

I have received email confirmation but my email not on the list  Grin Cheesy
You are on the shareholders list at number 205.  Your email address is mano******@gmail.com.

Sorry, I was mistaken  Wink
Thank you dev
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:10:25 AM

you are right ,but i think without dev's support , the project is nothing , i dont think dev build up a reserveshare just only his interest .we need a double win project here .

I don't think real dev's support should come from selling his share and leaving the coin in the hands of the community. Trust me i am having my own interest but that is not getting rich from selling my stake. The real interest for me is to create a cryptocurrency, that will help in the planned businesses and ideeas. I am not planning to get revenue from developing the coin itself i am planning to get revenue from the businesses, where this coin will play a meaningfull role.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:39:07 AM

I don't think real dev's support should come from selling his share and leaving the coin in the hands of the community. Trust me i am having my own interest but that is not getting rich from selling my stake. The real interest for me is to create a cryptocurrency, that will help in the planned businesses and ideeas. I am not planning to get revenue from developing the coin itself i am planning to get revenue from the businesses, where this coin will play a meaningfull role.

↑↑↑↑ This is what makes me want to buy this coin if it ever hits an exchange. Very rare and mature thinking. This is THE attitude. ↑↑↑↑
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:43:10 AM

That is the best paragraph I have ever read on these forums, I like it!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: