Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256270 times)
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:34:48 AM

Today we've checked the Shareholders List again and we've found no mistakes. Tomorrow on 09/01 we'll announce the final Shareholders List, with the final amounts.

The Twitter Promotion is still running. In order to get qualified to win +1 Share you just have to make a tweet wich contains @reserveshare, your Bitcointalk username and a few constructive words. The promotion will be closed on 09/01 19 GMT.

In the last days we've got a nice amount of logos for the Logo Contest. The winner will be chosen on 09/10. Make sure that you submit a logo which represents Reserve Share.

today is the final list?
too long to wait.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:35:37 AM

i can see that in the last 2-3 day some newbies showed up and tried to make a bad commercial for this coin, i think they were rejected, they made a new account and now they are trying to destroy the coin. is there somebody to stop this ??
of course, so many FUD in btt.
everyone hope to get on board, if not, they FUD.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:38:11 AM

Today we've checked the Shareholders List again and we've found no mistakes. Tomorrow on 09/01 we'll announce the final Shareholders List, with the final amounts.

The Twitter Promotion is still running. In order to get qualified to win +1 Share you just have to make a tweet wich contains @reserveshare, your Bitcointalk username and a few constructive words. The promotion will be closed on 09/01 19 GMT.

In the last days we've got a nice amount of logos for the Logo Contest. The winner will be chosen on 09/10. Make sure that you submit a logo which represents Reserve Share.

Good remove the newbie account.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:48:03 AM

How can we know their isn't a Trojan in the wallet?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:01:06 AM

How can we know their isn't a Trojan in the wallet?
You can upload it to virustotal.com and i'll scan the file if there will be any virus i'll display it.  Smiley
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:03:05 AM

As many of the users requested now we are posting the list with the Twitter Contest entrants. Make sure, when you tweet, that your tweet contains @reserveshare , your Bitcointalk username and few constructive words.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eMqLplIrDukznGMXIlX-eNcYtOs-XWtkcqaYudYcgs4/edit?usp=sharing

At the moment we're building the Final Shareholders list and today will be released.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
ReserveShare (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:28:03 AM

We announce that the Facebook validation option is closing now. We have to close the validation because we are building the Final Shareholders List and we must calculate the final amounts of Units/ shareholder. We've got few validation there, and these were moved to the Shareholders list.
In a few hours we'll release the Final Shareholders List.
Till then also our Twitter Promotion is running. Make a tweet wich contains @reserveshare , your Bitcointalk username and a few constructive words, and you have the chance to win +1 Share. The Lucky Winner will be chosen by random in a few hours.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:01:06 AM

Just tweeted as well, I hope you'll add me to the twitter list  Smiley
https://twitter.com/ObscureJelly/status/506378933655584768

Also I see my email is one of few that's in bold in the shareholders list, I hope that's not a bad thing. Can't wait for the launch, this coin has the potential to be real big  Cool
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:44:53 PM

Just tweeted as well, I hope you'll add me to the twitter list  Smiley
https://twitter.com/ObscureJelly/status/506378933655584768

Also I see my email is one of few that's in bold in the shareholders list, I hope that's not a bad thing. Can't wait for the launch, this coin has the potential to be real big  Cool

Alright dood, looks like you made the twitter list Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:29:14 PM

Been away for a few days, just got mine up. Hope im not too late

https://twitter.com/Bl4ckwo0d/status/506493469830184960

if so, no worries.  Def worth getting the word out regardless if there is an incentive in it or not.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

I tweeted about reserveshare too. Here is my tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/amacar_/status/506502831701229568
ReserveShare (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

We are closing now the Twitter Contest. Here's the entrants list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eMqLplIrDukznGMXIlX-eNcYtOs-XWtkcqaYudYcgs4/edit?usp=sharing

As we said the Winner is chosen by random. And here is the Winner.

The Winner is number 9, which is PTseller. We congratulate him for participating and winning our Twitter Promotion.
Also we appreciate all the tweets and re-tweets wich you made.

ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 06:33:17 PM

Grin Cheers, lucky man!
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:39:16 PM

congrats PTseller for winning the Twitter contest!

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:17:35 PM

congrats man  Wink close to me  i'm at 8 on the list  Grin
ReserveShare (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:07:35 PM

As we've announced, today we are releasing The Final Shareholders List. On the list you can find your censored email address, the X wich shows that you were eligible for the second round, and the final amount of Units.
1 Share consist of 1,000 Units.
In total there are 557 valid registrations, and 335 Sharholders were qualified for second round, by using the Reserve Share Signature. Founder 'ReserveShare' and Lead Developer 'badam' are qualified as regular sharholders.
So in the First round 557,000 Units are distributed.
Also there were 4 Shares reserved. One share goes to Founder 'ReserveShare', one share reserved for Lead Developer 'badam', one share for the Twitter Promotion Winner, who is PTseller, and one Share for the Logo Contest. The winner of the Logo Contest will be announced on 09/10.
So for the second round remains 439,000 Units which are distributed between the 335 Sharholders qualified for the second round. This means that every Shareholder who qualified for second round gets +1,310 Units,so the total amount for those who qualified for second round is 2.31 Share which equals 2,310 Units.

g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:11:22 PM

As we've announced, today we are releasing The Final Shareholders List. On the list you can find your censored email address, the X wich shows that you were eligible for the second round, and the final amount of Units.
In total there are 557 valid registrations, and 335 Sharholders were qualified for second round, by using the Reserve Share Signature. Founder 'ReserveShare' and Lead Developer 'badam' are qualified as regular sharholders.
Also there were 4 Shares reserved. One share goes to Founder 'ReserveShare', one share reserved for Lead Developer 'badam', one share for the Twitter Promotion Winner, who is PTseller, and one Share for the Logo Contest. The winner of the Logo Contest will be announced on 09/10.
So for the second round remains 439,000 Units which are distributed between the 335 Sharholders qualified for the second round. This means that every Shareholder who qualified for second round gets +1,310 Units,so the total amount for those who qualified for second round is 2.31 Share which equals 2,310 Units.

Wooow amazing job guys. I can't wait for my units Cheesy
PPan

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:14:00 PM

2310 Units, Thanks!

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:28:39 PM

Great work guys Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:31:32 PM

I like it  Grin

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: