Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256260 times)
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:59:22 AM

Hey guys why you sell on nxt ?

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:51:34 AM

hello to all

I recently started to try NXT
and made ​​a mistaken payment by ~ 50-70 nxt
so I wanted to calculate dividends on RSUnit ))

please check the messages in your nxt accounts!

and here is a list of addresses

NXT-4CJD-CF32-X8TV-CLZKH

NXT-XLR8-66PW-253Z-3T5M8

NXT-C3PZ-DGE9-XSGH-5AGZE

NXT-B6UG-NU5R-86NR-CC87D

NXT-CX8Y-HZYM-HR76-9LJQK   sent back  Smiley thk

NXT-QVXX-4DD3-VZMC-7456Q

NXT-NEFX-5CSN-FVBA-E6FJB

NXT-5W7H-2U3Z-UBPT-GKERG

NXT-B65T-FAEG-5M75-CCCHD

I just started to learn
thank you!

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:53:38 AM

Can someone provide me further instructions what to do with al this NXT stuff? I have never had any coins like NXT before and am a little confused.  Huh
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:58:04 AM

Can someone provide me further instructions what to do with al this NXT stuff? I have never had any coins like NXT before and am a little confused.  Huh

What kind of instructions are you interested in? It is a regular POS ecurrency you can exchange it to BTC or sell it you can mine coins by forging, etc.
JamesOng

Activity: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:01:42 AM

i wonder why we can`t set our own passphase for NXT wallet?
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:02:30 AM

What kind of instructions are you interested in? It is a regular POS ecurrency you can exchange it to BTC or sell it you can mine coins by forging, etc.

I understand this, but about changing RSU with NXT. But I can't see any exchange out there and also didn't get any shares (cause there is also no wallet yet).
zsnorbi

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:07:03 AM

I understand this, but about changing RSU with NXT. But I can't see any exchange out there and also didn't get any shares (cause there is also no wallet yet).

You have to have first an NXT account then you can claim your RSUnit share from RSU dev and you will get it inside your NXT account as an asset. When you have it you can sell it inside your wallet for NXT in the asset exchange tab and then sell the NXT on any exchange that is accepting it(bter, cryptsy, poloniex etc.)
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:07:55 AM

Can I keep the RSUnits until the wallet release? I dont like nxt. Grin
By the way,am I qualified? I am confused by the "x" mark in the google doc list.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

yeasee

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:15:05 AM

Finally we can trade our shares though i don't have any share but i will buy some shares.maybe RSU is the next NEM
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:19:17 AM

You will always get people that want to dump, more so this time as it's a free distribution. Lets the dumpers dump, it's their loss! Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:21:53 AM

By the way,am I qualified? I am confused by the "x" mark in the google doc list.
Yes you can keep your RSU until the wallet release, claiming RSUnit on the NXT Asset Exchange is just an option to trade earlier with RSU.
In the Final Shareholders List, the second column shows if you are eligible for the second round. The fourth column X shows who claimed RSUnits on NXT AE. I've checked your status and you are entitled to 2310 RSU.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:25:09 AM

lol price drop too much Grin
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:32:33 AM

Yes you can keep your RSU until the wallet release, claiming RSUnit on the NXT Asset Exchange is just an option to trade earlier with RSU.
In the Final Shareholders List, the second column shows if you are eligible for the second round. The fourth column X shows who claimed RSUnits on NXT AE. I've checked your status and you are entitled to 2310 RSU.

Thank you very much dev. Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:32:41 AM

Some of you mentioned coinmarketcap.com . Yesterday when we've issued on NXT AE and there was some transactions we've contacted coinmarketcap and we've requested to add RSUnits to the list. Now we are waiting for their response. We hope that we can get there ASAP.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
zsnorbi

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:41:52 AM

Some of you mentioned coinmarketcap.com . Yesterday when we've issued on NXT AE and there was some transactions we've contacted coinmarketcap and we've requested to add RSUnits to the list. Now we are waiting for their response. We hope that we can get there ASAP.

Great move, we need coinmarketcap really bad Grin
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:48:11 AM

So what are the early shares being sold for?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
freezingwinter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:50:52 AM

the price has dropped 90% in the past 24 hours Angry Angry
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

IMO.
Issuing on NXT AE it was a good move from many different aspects I think. There was 550+ shareholders. Let's say that from 550+, only 300 claims. From these 300, i think 70% of the shareholders will dump their shares. During the dump the price falls as usual. But after that  the most units stays at loyal and stronger shareholders which can increase the value heavily.
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:16:15 PM

can I than use online NXT wallet?

zsnorbi

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:18:04 PM

can I than use online NXT wallet?

I don't think you can trade asset from an online wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: