Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie PM opt-in  (Read 988 times)
Fawez

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

Being hero member would not allow you to reject those interested in growing. I may be newbie in this platform but it does not mean that I have no right to kindly express my opinion. We all have passed thé beginners stage (except you because you have joined bitcointalk as hero member Wink  Grin  Grin ).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:39:40 AM

In response to the annoying PM spam, you now have to opt into receiving PMs from newbies. The option is in your PM preferences. You also can't send PMs to newbies if you haven't opted in. Copper members are exempt, but only if you're wearing the copper membership.

You should opt into receiving newbie PMs if you post offers in the marketplace, if you like answering newbie questions, if you're a moderator, etc.
Thank you so much theymos, finally users can stop getting bothered by the annoying ICO spammers. Appreciate it. Something is finally being done here and if you continue to do wonderful things like this, soon this forum would be a better place to visit to.
Update :-
Theymos, I noticed a combo box which mentions about whether you should receive emails about pms or not. Why not add an option to just ignore the newbie messages and not disturb users via mail. Because most of the users only get irritated that their email gets spammed than their forum account.
Can u plz tell me when i can post a new topic here? i posted but its not showing anywhere. kindly help, new here
Cryptosandy1987

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

In response to the annoying PM spam, you now have to opt into receiving PMs from newbies. The option is in your PM preferences. You also can't send PMs to newbies if you haven't opted in. Copper members are exempt, but only if you're wearing the copper membership.

You should opt into receiving newbie PMs if you post offers in the marketplace, if you like answering newbie questions, if you're a moderator, etc.
Thank you so much theymos, finally users can stop getting bothered by the annoying ICO spammers. Appreciate it. Something is finally being done here and if you continue to do wonderful things like this, soon this forum would be a better place to visit to.
Update :-
Theymos, I noticed a combo box which mentions about whether you should receive emails about pms or not. Why not add an option to just ignore the newbie messages and not disturb users via mail. Because most of the users only get irritated that their email gets spammed than their forum account.
Can u plz tell me when i can post a new topic here? i posted but its not showing anywhere. kindly help, new here

I think,you want to create New thread...
So you can create at any stage , there is no requirement for this.In every section top and bottom right side, there is a option New topic , from there you can create new thread.

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁
Murphydre

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Dear Manager/full Members,
I know it is annoying to receive spam PMs from newbies, but this new features would not help those  with huge growth potential (like me Smiley Smiley ) we all have been newbies one day so insteed of rejecting us you might actually help us and improve this platform.
Cheers.

Tanks to this write up,please do look into it! This is to enable new members to grow and as well improve this great platform, tanks and more progress to this platform.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: