Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll write a humorous, insulting poem about your nemesis  (Read 1108 times)
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:43:41 PM

Bet you don't see many thumbs down for advertising!

If you have been insulted and need a comeback to end all comebacks, I've got just the thing for you.
A customized insulting poem that makes fun of your enemy's most ridiculous features and qualities, or even his/her name!

Depending on the damage you deign to deliver,
I can produce something to make them laugh or quiver,
I can produce a  short but witty line,
Or a ponderous piece that will prompt them to whine!
Just tell me about your enemy's flaws: be specific,
And I'll make you a poem that will sound quite horrific!
The price for this service is generously low,
At 0.003 BTC how could you say no!

Grin
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:59:05 AM

You should begin by giving us an insulting poem for Mark Karpeles, as a free sample Smiley
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:28:25 AM

You should begin by giving us an insulting poem for Mark Karpeles, as a free sample Smiley

I can do that... If you provide me some attributes or personal idiosyncrasies to make fun of, the poem will be better. I was able to gather from Wikipedia that Mark Karpeles was the one behind the Mt. Gox incident and loss of some 850,000 BTC belonging to customers... From his picture he looks kind of like Jack Black... If you have any funny anecdotes about him that I can weave into the poem, it will be pretty sick!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: