Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinStore - Open source lightweight online store with 100+ alts support  (Read 1853 times)
ExD (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:07:38 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 06:21:04 PM by ExD

CoinStore is a lightweight open source eCommerce platform with cryptocurrency support. Deploy online store accepting bitcoin and altcoins in a minutes, free of charge.

Github: https://github.com/danii1/coinstore

Implemented features:
  • Responsive design (works fine on wide range of devices)
  • Product catalog (flat structure, no categories yet)
  • Customizable design (uses Bootstrap 3, you have an ability to set wide range of styles or to use custom themes of your choice)
  • Support for 100+ cryptocurrencies through C-CEX merchant service
  • Easy basic server setup, that takes around 10-15 minutes of your time
  • Digital products distribution (support for products in digital form: ebooks, music, software, games, design templates, icons, fonts, etc)
  • Protected downloads
  • Google Analytics support

Planned features:
  • Ability to create Terms of service, Privacy Policy, Refund Policy and other pages
  • Support for physical products (shipping options, address form)
  • Product categories
  • Search
  • Localization
  • Ability to set prices in multiple currencies
  • Hedge against altcoin volatility risk (prices will be adjusted against base currency depending on their market prices and liquidity)
  • And more..

Donations
Bitcoin: 12XdXRLEMWHRfX76YnRTXwXVZmNA7qU5en

This is development and support thread, if you are thinking to launch your business and sell something online for bitcoin or altcoins, it's a quite good place to start. If you need some features, post here, we are in an early stages and listening. If you are developer and know some Meteor + MongoDB, commits are greatly appreciated Wink

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

Cool. Do you have a demo of this working?

What project did you fork to create this? I don't know what meteor is...

ExD (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:28:34 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 09:51:27 PM by ExD

Cool. Do you have a demo of this working?

What project did you fork to create this? I don't know what meteor is...
Not an actual demo, here is a deployed website, I used this for testing purposes, shows current state: http://104.131.198.9/
Project is new and it's not a fork of any existing project.
Meteor is relatively new web framework: https://www.meteor.com/

ExD (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:07:07 PM

Support for Google Analytics has been added.

Pride-C-CEX

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Very nice, I will let some coin developers know about this!

Crypto Trade at C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:45:00 AM

Looks promising. C-CEX is good for start, are there plans for other merchant APIs?

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:14:01 PM

the software seems good, the C-CEX exchange very very bad!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739633.msg8395565#msg8395565

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
ExD (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:37:25 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 02:51:14 PM by ExD

Looks promising. C-CEX is good for start, are there plans for other merchant APIs?
I'm going to add Paypal at some point to allow people accept fiat currencies besides crypto. If you're interested in particular merchant, you can suggest it here: the more people express interest - the more chances it will be added

Well, their delisting practices should be improved as they continuously generate shitstorms, yeah. I suggested to implement email system to inform owners of the coins in danger about future delisting, it looks that they going to implement it - should lower the number of complaints. Guess, even better, if they generate private keys for delisted coins and show them on profile page, so users can import funds into their wallet even after C-CEX remove wallets from exchange.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:16:23 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 03:30:20 PM by Mario241077

I'm going to add Paypal at some point to allow people accept fiat currencies besides crypto. If you're interested in particular merchant, you can suggest it here: the more people express interest - the more chances it will be added

Well, their delisting practices should be improved as they continuously generate shitstorms, yeah. I suggested to implement email system to inform owners of the coins in danger about future delisting, it looks that they going to implement it - should lower the number of complaints. Guess, even better, if they generate private keys for delisted coins and show them on profile page, so users can import funds into their wallet even after C-CEX remove wallets from exchange.

whatever. they can not simply withhold my property and then sell it where otherwise !!! This is simple fraud

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
ExD (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:16:54 PM

This is not C-CEX support thread, post your accusations somewhere else.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:26:20 PM

This is not C-CEX support thread, post your accusations somewhere else.

yes you are right

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: