Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Services - fork of coin , mac wallets, win wallets and more  (Read 32816 times)
Mercado

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:38:20 PM

Hi,

Do you offer any Android wallet creation services for existing altcoins based on X11?

Thanks
pollforall (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:54:32 PM

Hi,

Do you offer any Android wallet creation services for existing altcoins based on X11?

Thanks
hi , soon , when i will do will add here news. thank for the question and interest

BTC address for donate : 1BFUWFYH9Fv46s7JveA3jeWxjutiTw84BZ
COIN Services
IRC CHAT support irc.freenode.net #coin-services
rocoloko

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:57:46 PM

Hi
I´m interested in your servides. Check PM.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
john75077

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:11:52 PM

I have a couple of projects that's been work in progress for some time. I need someone to go over them, remove the initial seed nodes, and maybe some other items depending on cost.
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:09:20 PM

I have a couple of projects that's been work in progress for some time. I need someone to go over them, remove the initial seed nodes, and maybe some other items depending on cost.
check pm Smiley

COIN Services
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:24:22 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 01:30:36 PM by pollforall

for all to know first client who not like my services ( or may be shitting me ),
this dev requested from me to fix him masternode. in 23.07.2015
I showed he not maked properly publickeys for masternode, spork and checkpoints.
I created for him these 3 + rebuilded win wallet + setup nodes.
he payed me.
but today he sayed: this not worked, was be prefer to update and use latest it.
he cannot start and create masternode and we maked very angry communication.
and he not needed I to continue analyze, because he not need wait 1-2 days for good analyze and to show the problems of him source.
I sayed ok and refunded the payment to him back because he sayed this not work.
the payment is refunded to the this DEV .
but is very strange how one day after this he say :
this not work and not need to continue check to view why not work or something else, immediately requested payment back and my time and work is fully lose.
this info Is for all to know:
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
I showed and other negative things for this user:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg9054082#msg9054082
and more and etc ....
( in brief in short, the developer who not knows how to make coin with masternodes wanted help pay then not give you time to react, saying it does not work and wants his money and not give you a chance to even look why not work)

COIN Services
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:44:53 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 07:38:47 PM by xPooky

for all to know first client who not like my services ( or may be shitting me ),
I showed he not maked properly publickeys for masternode, spork and checkpoints.
he payed me.
and he not needed I to continue analyze, because he not need wait 1-2 days for good analyze and to show the problems of him source.
this not work and not need to continue check to view why not work or something else, immediately requested payment back and my time and work is fully lose.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....
( in brief in short, the developer who not knows how to make coin with masternodes wanted help pay then not give you time to react, saying it does not work and wants his money and not give you a chance to even look why not work)
nice speech dude, but why dont you tell that you were convincing me it actually works and when i asked you to put node online you said it can only run local now and later you will do it, but when you came back later you admited that its not working, so what was to be 1-2 hours and even less fix turned out to be few days extra since you had no clue what is wrong, how about you post the whole chat here so everyone can see how were you convincing me that it works even thou it was not.

so yes i dont like your service as dev, and would never recomend you to make anyone a coin or fix it, unless you only have to set up node lol!

EDIT: instead of posting some link with some idiot shit talk you may post the chat log where you convinced me that nodes work but you can only have on local and not visible in other wallets, and also how come from 5+ different people that tried to create node with your "fix" only you could do it, coz only you know how to set up masternide!
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:14:20 AM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....
nice speech dude, but why dont you tell that you were convincing me it actually works and when i asked you to put node online you said it can only run local now and later you will do it, but when you came back later you admited that its not working, so what was to be 1-2 hours and even less fix turned out to be few days extra since you had no clue what is wrong, how about you post the whole chat here so everyone can see how were you convincing me that it works even thou it was not.

so yes i dont like your service as dev, and would never recomend you to make anyone a coin or fix it, unless you only have to set up node lol!

EDIT: instead of posting some link with some idiot shit talk you may post the chat log where you convinced me that nodes work but you can only have on local and not visible in other wallets, and also how come from 5+ different people that tried to create node with your "fix" only you could do it, coz only you know how to set up masternide!
bullshit perhaps subject you to another place but here, you do not even give a chance to check out what the problem is, and there are many other people injured by you.
and real-time guite people.
and on top of that you are a big lie with multiple clones of coins and profiles, let alone people understand who you are.
I warn people venture business with you. people know whom to believe, I'm not going to spoil the reputation and relegated to the lowest level of you.
so I wish you good day.

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:52:22 AM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

Hello , dear xPooky i please you to stop immediately all the diffamation about pollforall job and professionality.

I see you have almost no trust so i really suggest you to stop with this behaviour, cause i personally know pollforall since few years, and he's a highly professional and correct person.

He told me about what you are doing. You are acting as a proper scammer, so i strongly suggest you to stop this. Pollforall is a really comprehensive person and he always come to help his customers, this is my personal experience also in many years of collaborations, and you can ask this to all his customers. No one get unsatisfied with pollforall works 100%. He's a great coder and sysadmin and he know his stuff.

Again i please you to stop your scammy actions or you will be marked with high level negative trust. I have first level trust authority so i bet you won't receive my red trust. If i put some bad trust on you, your account will be marked with red negative to all the people in this forum, so you will loose so much of the few credibility you could have.

This is my last warning to you. I already reported this to BadBear and to many others Mods and Admins which i know.
Don't mess with serious and honest people, you can regret this.

My best regards, in the hope you will take my words as a suggestion and this situation won't degenerate more.

P.S. This is your trust XPooky and it's already full of negative trust. Why? I should think that your scammy behaviour is something not new to you, isn't it?

Think twice before keeping your shit up, things are getting darker for you.

i wont even bother to read this all, your friend is a lame dev and he never did the job, i already got what the issue is and its not even close to what he tried to do!
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:53:19 AM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

bullshit perhaps subject you to another place but here, you do not even give a chance to check out what the problem is, and there are many other people injured by you.
and on top of that you are a big lie with multiple clones of coins and profiles, let alone people understand who you are.
I warn people venture business with you. people know whom to believe, I'm not going to spoil the reputation and relegated to the lowest level of you.
so I wish you good day.
Come don't be shy, post IRC chat log, let people see what you have done and how you lied me that fix works!
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:02:07 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
Come don't be shy, post IRC chat log, let people see what you have done and how you lied me that fix works!
fully bullshit manipulative profile you are. may be need to be banned from this forum .
competition offering services wants to screw all the other you know this is your idea.

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:10:25 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
fully bullshit manipulative profile you are. may be need to be banned from this forum .
competition offering services wants to screw all the other you know this is your idea.
once again, if you are so good and honest like you claim, show chat logs and your proof the code worked, so far 10+ people tested and works for no one except you, but you can't prove it
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:13:13 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
once again, if you are so good an honest like you claim, show chat logs and your proof the code worked, so far 10+ people tested and works for no one except you, but you can't prove it
not true, really work was be not finished but you interrupt me, and started to scam .
please go other and to other tab/room of forum your posts, i am confused and lost many time for you , i sayed you good luck and go out.
your target was be to using me for free and to go out , i understand your scaming and will need to protect all from you.
This forum is for people who really using crypto and coins and services and marketplaces and etc, this corrupt rules of forum by making this . bye

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:20:19 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
once again, if you are so good an honest like you claim, show chat logs and your proof the code worked, so far 10+ people tested and works for no one except you, but you can't prove it
not true, really work was be not finished but you interrupt me, and started to scam .
please go other and to other tab/room of forum your posts, i am confused and lost many time for you , i sayed you good luck and go out.
your target was be to using me for free and to go out , i understand your scaming and will need to protect all from you. bye
please stop lying and show some proof, i see you hired your friend AleCrypt0 to leave me neg trust on my profile, reporting you both to the forum mod
good buy
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:23:00 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
your target was be to using me for free and to go out , i understand your scaming and will need to protect all from you. bye
please stop lying and show some proof, i see you hired your friend AleCrypt0 to leave me neg trust on my profile, reporting you both to the forum mod
good buy
no comment for your manipulative and llying profile who conflict not only with me, you corrupted rules of forum , go reading and using it normally. so reported for your corrupts.
all who using my services they know how i work and my quality , i think you also provide services and need to destroy other people by this your way with your clones of profiles.
you are reported , admins and moderators will check and you and me and will see.
Your competitor who wants to screw loyal and having knowledge developers to earn money for their own benefit at the expense of others,and are you not ashamed?. good luck.

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:34:43 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
good buy
no comment for your manipulative and llying profile who conflict not only with me, you corrupted rules of forum , go reading and using it normally. so reported for your corrupts.
all who using my services they know how i work and my quality , i think you also provide services and need to destroy other people by this your way with your clones of profiles.
you are reported , admins and moderators will check and you and me and will see.
Your competitor who wants to screw loyal and having knowledge developers to earn money for their own benefit at the expense of others,and are you not ashamed?. good luck.
yes and i will post chat logs when i get home just to make sure they make right decision
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:42:51 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
good buy
yes and i will post chat logs when i get home just to make sure they make right decision
ok fine go flood again i am not problem , my problem is only you and your flood and scam, go all to see your manipulative things. good luck

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:56:40 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
good buy
ok fine go flood again i am not problem , my problem is only you and your flood and scam, go all to see your manipulative things. good luck
i dont see that i flood i only see you dont want that chat log posted here
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:59:29 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
good buy
first this is not forum part that making this discusion..
you again lie, its fine for me people to know all chat comunication.
yes its ok for me its perfect to all to show the comunication ( but not edited for you i mean original comunication) and to show you whats scammer, flooder and incorrect dev you are. fine go now not lose time.
and i showing your target now is mods to lock the thread because you maked this thread damaged by posted bullshits in marketplace.

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:08:45 PM

he payed me.
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
and more and etc ....

so I wish you good day.
good buy
first this is not forum part that making this discusion..
you again lie, its fine for me people to know all chat comunication.
yes its ok for me its perfect to all to show the comunication ( but not edited for you i mean original comunication) and to show you whats scammer, flooder and incorrect dev you are. fine go now not lose time.
and i showing your target now is mods to lock the thread because you maked this thread damaged by posted bullshits in marketplace.
i wont be home for few hour, so show it now if you want that, i already asked you several times here and you avoided that
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: